• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sorry if this somehow comes off rude, I’m just confused and figured I’d ask since I’m part of the interaction, but you’re saying you forgot you had Lucina but have been pushing a plot that she is important in?

-Ann claiming Joker and Inkling need disguises since they're wanted. Results in Joker dressed as Ann and Ann giving Inkling a girly makeover. Both may or may not hate it Joker probably dying in a skintight suit lol
I said he'd be wearing her suit but I've doodled that before so I just went more silly this is so quickly done I'm so sorry for the quality
noeffortwasdone.png

Sorry if this somehow comes off rude, I’m just confused and figured I’d ask since I’m part of the interaction, but you’re saying you forgot you had Lucina but have been pushing a plot that she is important in?
Yeah basically lol. I remember now. I just didn’t have any plans to use her until they got to the zoo. But if someone else wants to play her I’d be fine with that is what I’m saying

Awwwww very cute! With Inkling wearing a mask, I guess Joker gets to be the one wearing makeup between the two of them LOL even though he'd be wearing a mask too but we don't think of that. Now I feel inclined to draw him, but might have to wait till tomorrow cuz god I am too stressed to focus rn Dx
I ended up making a maskless version so Inkling can join back in on the makeup fun!

1709583484006.png

I said he'd be wearing her suit but I've doodled that before so I just went more silly this is so quickly done I'm so sorry for the quality
noeffortwasdone.png
omg he looks amazing!! ✨💋💄✨

oh gosh now I’m thinking about what fake names Inkling and Joker might use while in disguise. Ack this is so dumb but my first thought was them literally just using slight variations of their actual names. So like Joker literally just adding the feminine -ko suffix to the end of his name and Inkling using the slightly more androgynous variation of Kaori, Kaoru. Would they be dumb enough to use fake name so close to their actual names?…hmmm debatable/hj

I ended up making a maskless version so Inkling can join back in on the makeup fun!

oh gosh now I’m thinking about what fake names Inkling and Joker might use while in disguise. Ack this is so dumb but my first thought was them literally just using slight variations of their actual names. So like Joker literally just adding the feminine -ko suffix to the end of his name and Inkling using the slightly more androgynous variation of Kaori, Kaoru. Would they be dumb enough to use fake name so close to their actual names?…hmmm debatable/hj
He deserves better looking art from me, but I just could not lol

Name wise Joker has some options. Adding -ko could work and give him Renko, but he could also just slightly change his name to a similar name like Rin or Ran which are both unisex Japanese names. Or for peak memes he gets the other canonical name he has in the manga, Akira, which also is a unisex name so would work LOL. Would they be dumb enough to used names similar to their own? Well, with the one brain cell shared they might or even funnier they just swap names. The big brain move

Yeah basically lol. I remember now. I just didn’t have any plans to use her until they got to the zoo. But if someone else wants to play her I’d be fine with that is what I’m saying
Being unable to remember that you claimed a character while having that character be the driving force behind a plot makes very little sense to me. Regardless, I have made Lucina available for another player to take up. I can't have folks claiming a Canon character and holding onto them while not RPing them. I don't care too much about third-party non-SSB PCs, but if a character on the SSB roster is taken, they must be active in a RP scene. Even if Lucina wasn't claimed, it would be unfair to a new player who chose to take up Lucina to be forced into the kidnapped plotline.

And that's not even touching the possibility of PCs deciding not to go to the Zoo.

noeffortwasdone.png

That first doodle of Inkling getting a facial gave me a chuckle, and now I'm imagining Joker and Inkling both getting facials before getting into disguise. Imagine the chaos and fun that would've been had, had Joker and Inkling joined Pyra/Mythra, T'ink, and Pit on their pirate shenanigans! One of my old ideas for the pirate disguise was Pit dressing up like a Kremling. He'd still have the pirate get-up, but with a fake gator snout and tail to go with it. The jig would've been up when one of the pirates stepped on his tail, and it broke off!

I'm imagining Joker with a Valley Girl accent while disguised! XD

That first doodle of Inkling getting a facial gave me a chuckle, and now I'm imagining Joker and Inkling both getting facials before getting into disguise
Ann would probably convince them they need facials for maximum beauty! She is a model after all, she wouldn't let them leave without looking their best

Inkling and Joker get facials done.

Meanwhile, Mythra and Pit find a hot spring! XD I just had a sudden thought of Mythra going into the women's section of the hot springs only to find Pit napping in it because he mistook the dress the stick figure wore on the Ladies' sign for an exomis or robe!

A bit off topic but hopefully I’ll be getting a Pyra post up tomorrow to move things along

Take these goofy Pyra and Mythra that popped up for me lol

Being unable to remember that you claimed a character while having that character be the driving force behind a plot makes very little sense to me. Regardless, I have made Lucina available for another player to take up. I can't have folks claiming a Canon character and holding onto them while not RPing them. I don't care too much about third-party non-SSB PCs, but if a character on the SSB roster is taken, they must be active in a RP scene. Even if Lucina wasn't claimed, it would be unfair to a new player who chose to take up Lucina to be forced into the kidnapped plotline.

And that's not even touching the possibility of PCs deciding not to go to the Zoo.

That first doodle of Inkling getting a facial gave me a chuckle, and now I'm imagining Joker and Inkling both getting facials before getting into disguise. Imagine the chaos and fun that would've been had, had Joker and Inkling joined Pyra/Mythra, T'ink, and Pit on their pirate shenanigans! One of my old ideas for the pirate disguise was Pit dressing up like a Kremling. He'd still have the pirate get-up, but with a fake gator snout and tail to go with it. The jig would've been up when one of the pirates stepped on his tail, and it broke off!

Ann would probably convince them they need facials for maximum beauty! She is a model after all, she wouldn't let them leave without looking their best

omg Inkling and Joker for sure had a full spa day, maybe all the rest team Woomy gets to join in on the fun!

as someone with a lil bit of a valley accent myself, imagining Joker speaking with one is absolutely hilarious 😆

I recently streamed a playthrough of Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. I have a bit of a Southern accent, so it was fun to read Banjo's dialogue out-loud. My friends and I like to call our streaming sessions "Badly-Dubbed (Game name)" because we have to do voices whenever we read dialogue.

I had a random thought today of a Super Smash Brother sneezing, Pit casually responding with, "Bless you," and that Smash Brother having the best day ever afterward! XD

I’ll still keep Lucina. Maybe saying I forgot was the wrong response. I’m sorry about that. I did remember, it was just a scatterbrained point in time for me when I said that. What I meant was if someone else wants to play them they can. Maybe this Lucina can be the younger version from this timeline while the SSB Lucina is the one from the other timeline. I’m sorry I’ve not been communicating with you all as much as I should be. I’ll admit I haven’t been keeping the best track of the RP either. I’m sorry about that to. My plan is that I’ll focus on Chrom and Robin for now until they rescue their kids. Then Lucina and Morgan will join the party and I’ll do more stuff with them. I didn’t plan on this being a long plotline, mostly a short little story arch to introduce the Fire Emblem Awakening crew. I get overwhelmed with RPs and life a lot, even when they aren’t really that stressful. I’ll do my best to keep up with everything from now on. It can just be a lot for me sometimes and even though I try to be involved, long replies and constant replies cause my ADHD to make me procrastinate, and it makes me feel like shit every time I do because I know it’s not fair to you all. I’m sorry for being a shitty roleplay partner, but I’ll try my best going forward

Last edited:
I recently streamed a playthrough of Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. I have a bit of a Southern accent, so it was fun to read Banjo's dialogue out-loud. My friends and I like to call our streaming sessions "Badly-Dubbed (Game name)" because we have to do voices whenever we read dialogue.

I had a random thought today of a Super Smash Brother sneezing, Pit casually responding with, "Bless you," and that Smash Brother having the best day ever afterward! XD
I’ve tried getting into those games probably a dozen times now and I always give up a little into the first one.

I’ll still keep Lucina. Maybe saying I forgot was the wrong response. I’m sorry about that. I did remember, it was just a scatterbrained point in time for me when I said that. I’m sorry I’ve not been communicating with you all as much as I should be. I’ll admit I haven’t been keeping the best track of the RP either. I’m sorry about that to. My plan is that I’ll focus on Chrom and Robin for now until they rescue their kids. Then Lucina and Morgan will join the party and I’ll do more stuff with them. I didn’t plan on this being a long plotline, mostly a short little story arch to introduce the Fire Emblem Awakening crew. I get overwhelmed with RPs and life a lot, even when they aren’t really that stressful. I’ll do my best to keep up with everything from now on. It can just be a lot for me sometimes and even though I try to be involved, long replies and constant replies cause my ADHD to make me procrastinate, and it makes me feel like shit every time I do because I know it’s not fair to you all. I’m sorry for being a shitty roleplay partner, but I’ll try my best going forward
You can have me unclaim Dante and Bayonetta though. I still don’t know when to use them.

I get overwhelmed with RPs and life a lot, even when they aren’t really that stressful. I’ll do my best to keep up with everything from now on. It can just be a lot for me sometimes and even though I try to be involved, long replies and constant replies cause my ADHD to make me procrastinate, and it makes me feel like shit every time I do because I know it’s not fair to you all. I’m sorry for being a shitty roleplay partner, but I’ll try my best going forward
It’s okay to sometimes be slow and take a bit to reply if you’re overwhelmed. It’s understandable! Everyone has those times when they just need time to recompose themselves, but trying to communicate such things helps out immensely! Also don’t beat yourself up over it all

I’ll still keep Lucina. Maybe saying I forgot was the wrong response. I’m sorry about that. I did remember, it was just a scatterbrained point in time for me when I said that. What I meant was if someone else wants to play them they can. Maybe this Lucina can be the younger version from this timeline while the SSB Lucina is the one from the other timeline. I’m sorry I’ve not been communicating with you all as much as I should be. I’ll admit I haven’t been keeping the best track of the RP either. I’m sorry about that to. My plan is that I’ll focus on Chrom and Robin for now until they rescue their kids. Then Lucina and Morgan will join the party and I’ll do more stuff with them. I didn’t plan on this being a long plotline, mostly a short little story arch to introduce the Fire Emblem Awakening crew. I get overwhelmed with RPs and life a lot, even when they aren’t really that stressful. I’ll do my best to keep up with everything from now on. It can just be a lot for me sometimes and even though I try to be involved, long replies and constant replies cause my ADHD to make me procrastinate, and it makes me feel like shit every time I do because I know it’s not fair to you all. I’m sorry for being a shitty roleplay partner, but I’ll try my best going forward
If you are getting overwhelmed then it may be best to drop some characters, and I've already removed Dante and Bayonetta for inactivity a long time ago. If I decide to let you keep Lucina, you must be active with her. It's a possibility that the Byleth group makes the decision to not to go to the Zoo as they believe that going after Lucina is too great a risk for them, and then what? This whole time, someone who wanted to RP Lucina could have joined the RP.

I'd rather not have the character be split up into two. It's easy with the Links as each Link is a different person with their own story and game, but having two Lucinas running around can make things confusing, and it would still affect a new player should one join wanting to RP her. And as someone who has never played a Fire Emblem game, this could potentially set me up for some unforeseen trouble as GM.

People claiming Canon PCs and holding on to them without doing anything with them is becoming a problem in this RP and I have to put a stop to it.

I'd rather not have the character be split up into two. It's easy with the Links as each Link is a different person with their own story and game, but having two Lucinas running around can make things confusing, and it would still affect a new player should one join wanting to RP her. And as someone who has never played a Fire Emblem game, this could potentially set me up for some unforeseen trouble as GM.
Just to give a little in sight in the idea I think Dark was trying to present is the fact that canonically two Lucina’s do exist. The Lucina in Smash is one who traveled back in time to try and save her world from the dreadful future that she hails from but in that time a young Lucina does exist as well, but iirc, those who have played Awakening feel free to correct me if I’m wrong since it’s been a bit since I’ve played it, the young Lucina is only an infant so it wouldn’t make much sense to have her be a character to rp

But also just because the topic of two has now come up in regards to FE I actually have thought about such a thing because certain FE characters could theoretically have two versions if someone really wanted to join as one of them. Those would include Byleth and Corrin. Robin could have a point made for them (cuz male and female variations), but Awakening’s story doesn’t naturally branch and shape them differently like Fates and Three Houses does. Like for example the Byleth I portray is based on the experience of the Verdant Wind route (aka choosing the Golden Deer house) but someone could very easily pick up F!Byleth and have her be on one of the game’s three other routes or even have her based off Three Hopes to give a different Byleth. Corrin follows similar aspects given Fates has three different paths of its own and that shapes them differently too. Obviously this is your decision to make, but just food for thought ya know

I appreciate your input. Figuring out how to make characters with two or more versions of themselves, such as Ike, work in the RP is something I’ve been concerned with, and I’m of the impression that trying to understand every storyline and path in every FE game would mean a TON of research on my end.

I think for the moment, I’m only going to allow one version of each character to exist in the RP. This may change in the future depending on how things go and if more players join.

Ike's is merely a story progression rather than a different Ike. He is just older so in his case it wouldn't make any sense to have 2 versions when they are one in the same whereas a male and female variant of the others are different

For the record, it doesn't matter to me either way, just figured I'd clarify Ike isn't two different Ikes

Last edited:
If you are getting overwhelmed then it may be best to drop some characters, and I've already removed Dante and Bayonetta for inactivity a long time ago. If I decide to let you keep Lucina, you must be active with her. It's a possibility that the Byleth group makes the decision to not to go to the Zoo as they believe that going after Lucina is too great a risk for them, and then what? This whole time, someone who wanted to RP Lucina could have joined the RP.

People claiming Canon PCs and holding on to them without doing anything with them is becoming a problem in this RP and I have to put a stop to it.
I understand that, if people don’t want to go to the zoo then Chrom and Robin will go on their own, and maybe we can make another group from there or something? Or I can have Lucina escape on her own with Morgan and run into one of the other groups. Whichever works better for you all.

Last edited:
Just to give a little in sight in the idea I think Dark was trying to present is the fact that canonically two Lucina’s do exist. The Lucina in Smash is one who traveled back in time to try and save her world from the dreadful future that she hails from but in that time a young Lucina does exist as well, but iirc, those who have played Awakening feel free to correct me if I’m wrong since it’s been a bit since I’ve played it, the young Lucina is only an infant so it wouldn’t make much sense to have her be a character to rp

But also just because the topic of two has now come up in regards to FE I actually have thought about such a thing because certain FE characters could theoretically have two versions if someone really wanted to join as one of them. Those would include Byleth and Corrin. Robin could have a point made for them (cuz male and female variations), but Awakening’s story doesn’t naturally branch and shape them differently like Fates and Three Houses does. Like for example the Byleth I portray is based on the experience of the Verdant Wind route (aka choosing the Golden Deer house) but someone could very easily pick up F!Byleth and have her be on one of the game’s three other routes or even have her based off Three Hopes to give a different Byleth. Corrin follows similar aspects given Fates has three different paths of its own and that shapes them differently too. Obviously this is your decision to make, but just food for thought ya know
Yeah. Time is sort of a fluid thing with those games

My plan for Fawful is that he’ll use the Zolas’ gem to get some kind of power boost or to power up a weapon, then when the trio beats him they stuff him into a bottle like Envy in FullMetal Alchemist. If they want to I mean. If not they can just step on him I guess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back