• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I luuuuv ice cream, my siblings would always get mad at me because I would gobble it all up as soon as we bought any XD

Yw!! ( ˙꒳˙ ) And yeah, Yaki's jacket is supposed to be like Eight's, but that doesn't matter at all. I still love your drawings! ^^

I know! I used to watch Sailor Moon sometimes, but my real guilty pleasure when it came to magical girls was Smile Pretty Cure! (as well as DokiDoki! Pretty Cure). I wanted to cosplay as a magical girl so badly, just because all the outfits are so freaking cute!!
I ended up getting coffee and chocolate flavored ice cream 😋 and oh gosh I have a family member who’s just like that! It’s always a race to see who can get to the sweets first lmao

And my little mistake gave me the funny idea of Yaki just ripping the extra sleeve off so now I offer this one last little thing:
1709440824594.png

They're all incredible! I'm very impressed at how much detail you managed to put in such tiny little doodles! Needless to say, Sheik is slaying that outfit!! ^^
I've never watched Revolutionary Girl Utena, but from what I've seen, it looks pretty cool.
Aww thank you! My hand was definitely hurting once I was done drawing all those details but it was worth it! lol as for Utena, it’s definitely an amazing anime that is just oozing with some really thought provoking themes regarding femininity, sexuality, and growing up but omg I had no idea what I was getting into besides it being “cool sword lesbians: the anime” and was left a little surprised at the actual topics it touched on, which tbh was totally my fault for not doing my own research first 😅

I like to think in the AU, Pittoo doted on Ianthe a lot because he missed out on Harkinian's infancy due to being away at war. He doesn't want to miss out again! It's also been at least a decade, so he may have mellowed out considerably. He probably got in trouble with Zelda and the maids because he saw Ianthe's little dress had white wings, and he painted them black lol

I didn't watch Card Captors very much as a kid, so I don't remember too much about it, but I definitely recall Syaoran being a moody little boy! It'd fit! And oh geeze, Pittoo in a Kero costume is especially funny as I remember there was a body-swap episode with Syaoran and Kero!

Dislfhskf oh gosh all I can imagine is the maids looking on in horror as wet black paint stains litter the castle floors because little Ianthe was too impatient to let the paint dry

Sudjckdkf at some point I’d love to do a part 2 to the fighters as magical girls so I’ll definitely keep Dark Pit as Syaoran or Kero in mind 🧠 Or I could just draw him in one of Sakura’s many, many, many other costumes lmao

Last edited:
Dislfhskf oh gosh all I can imagine is the maids looking on in horror as wet black paint stains litter the castle floors because little Ianthe was too impatient to let the paint dry

Sudjckdkf at some point I’d love to do a part 2 to the fighters as magical girls so I’ll definitely keep Dark Pit as Syaoran or Kero in mind 🧠 Or I could just draw him in one of Sakura’s many, many, many other costumes lmao
And because Ianthe was running around while the paint was still wet, it got onto the dress itself! Pittoo gets a scolding from Zelda because she had that little dress made for Ianthe, and she hasn't even worn it for a day!

I ended up getting coffee and chocolate flavored ice cream 😋 and oh gosh I have a family member who’s just like that! It’s always a race to see who can get to the sweets first lmao

And my little mistake gave me the funny idea of Yaki just ripping the extra sleeve off so now I offer this one last little thing:
Yeah, I have a major sweet tooth lol

AWWW!! She is aware of the mistake and will fix it herself too XD
She looks so precious! Augh you're so talented (≧◡≦) ♡
Talking about Chrom and missing sleeves, it made me think of something I came across a few days ago:
DvNyjcHUwAAQwnS.jpg

Last edited:
Welp I got Shulk up sooner than planned cuz my irl plans got cancelled on me, lose-win for me ig LOL

But GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow if there are any issues with the vision I'm pushing to guide Shulk, please do let me know. I figure it could be fun if the possibility of Smash Bros being misguided by Lunaris could arise and why not use the silly villain I made forever ago to do it. I will change anything if needed though!

Welp I got Shulk up sooner than planned cuz my irl plans got cancelled on me, lose-win for me ig LOL

But GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow if there are any issues with the vision I'm pushing to guide Shulk, please do let me know. I figure it could be fun if the possibility of Smash Bros being misguided by Lunaris could arise and why not use the silly villain I made forever ago to do it. I will change anything if needed though!
This is good stuff! I'm all for it! 👍

This is good stuff! I'm all for it! 👍
Glad it works out. I figured it's easiest to manipulate Shulk and misguide him plus it adds in a bit of what we talked about a bit ago of Joker being thought to be the cause of the Stadium's fall. Works to turn him into a villain to those unaware of the situation >:3c

I had a similar thought with Odessa had the ladies allowed her into the group.

"The Great Angel, or 'Pit' as you call him, is going to do as he is told. Should Palutena give him the order to slaughter innocent men and women again, what will you do? We are mere playthings for the gods. Do NOT put your faith into them!"

I've separated Toon Link from his group, so it could be easy for the two to meet. There's also the possibility of folks joining the Pit/Pyra group as they are now on land, not stuck on the sea.
Hmm, I might have Daisy meet up with Toon Link, if that's alright with you of course.
Heya Ever! ( ´ ▽ ` )

Awh, cute! Remind me to draw Corrin and Link gliding through the stars sometime!
You're much too kind ^^
Either way, Sheik and Marth make a great pair, platonically or otherwise. I guess it's just because their mannerisms are so similar.

Lol, idk. I've just taken a massive liking to Corrin ever since I started maining her in Smash and played through FE Fates, and I guess it shows through my art of her. I've doodled her more than any of my other characters (I have a small collection of just FE Fates drawings) so I have her design down pat and stuff...
I'm glad you like the little drawings! I really love OoT Zelda andddd I wanted to draw her. I'm glad I did her justice!

Yaki is very smol, very cute :3
That's a pretty good idea! I'll have to draw her all grown up at some point!
True, it'd be easier for Marth and Sheik to relate and stuff. They're much more mature than say, Corrin or ALTTP Zelda are.

I've always found Corrin interesting, both the male and female avatar, ever since Smash 4 (uhhhhh I MAY have purchased their DLC even though a ton of FE characters were added in Sm4sh anyway-). Even though it's been a hot minute since I've even touched a copy of Fates (or any FE game for that mater), I always tend to geek out over Fire Emblem shizz, especially the characters. I would have definitely picked up a FE character if I could lol.
You totally did her justice. The drawings are too cute!! >w<
Aww thank you! My hand was definitely hurting once I was done drawing all those details but it was worth it! lol as for Utena, it’s definitely an amazing anime that is just oozing with some really thought provoking themes regarding femininity, sexuality, and growing up but omg I had no idea what I was getting into besides it being “cool sword lesbians: the anime” and was left a little surprised at the actual topics it touched on, which tbh was totally my fault for not doing my own research first 😅
Np! :3
Yeah lmao, whenever I get into a series I force myself to do some research about it first, especially if it's highly acclaimed and stuff. Maybe I'll watch Utena once I clear out my list of other things to watch...if I ever do that is qwq

Hmm, I might have Daisy meet up with Toon Link, if that's alright with you of course.
Totally fine! Would you like me to make a Toon Link post first, or would you like to bring in Daisy?

T'ink, as typical of Wind Waker Link, was sent flying into the air upon Mythra's mech breaking to the sea's surface, so he could end up anywhere.

Totally fine! Would you like me to make a Toon Link post first, or would you like to bring in Daisy?

T'ink, as typical of Wind Waker Link, was sent flying into the air upon Mythra's mech breaking to the sea's surface, so he could end up anywhere.
I'd be really grateful if you could write for Toon Link first. I am tragically terrible at writing starter posts ;u;
Any location would be alright with me tbh, it's your call bro

I'd be really grateful if you could write for Toon Link first. I am tragically terrible at writing starter posts ;u;
Any location would be alright with me tbh, it's your call bro
No problem.

We had a Daisy RPer here before, but they were here for a very brief time. Their story for Daisy is that she snuck out of her kingdom to travel to the Smash Realm, then she beat up a group of Koopas. She was in the Plains (Subspace Emissary map) when this happened. If you want, you can bounce off of this, or we can completely ignore this and start new. It's perfectly fine either way.

Link to the introductory post

No problem.

We had a Daisy RPer here before, but they were here for a very brief time. Their story for Daisy is that she snuck out of her kingdom to travel to the Smash Realm, then she beat up a group of Koopas. She was in the Plains (Subspace Emissary map) when this happened. If you want, you can bounce off of this, or we can completely ignore this and start new. It's perfectly fine either way.

Link to the introductory post
I might incorporate ideas from this post into my own, of course it won't entirely be the same

I had a similar thought with Odessa had the ladies allowed her into the group.

"The Great Angel, or 'Pit' as you call him, is going to do as he is told. Should Palutena give him the order to slaughter innocent men and women again, what will you do? We are mere playthings for the gods. Do NOT put your faith into them!"
I'm hoping to have it eventually serve as a misguided version of what the others are being told so that group gets some information of the ordeal, but likely twisted to keep the truth hidden from them if they can't see through it. Of course it'll take a bit of time and maybe they get off track and end up learning another way depending on how the interaction and rp itself flows, but hey it's something

I don't do this often but take a variety of ideas for the rp I may or not use. So here's a small dump with something for each of my kiddos:

-Ann claiming Joker and Inkling need disguises since they're wanted. Results in Joker dressed as Ann and Ann giving Inkling a girly makeover. Both may or may not hate it Joker probably dying in a skintight suit lol
-Pyra trying to convince a villain who is after the pillars (whether for themselves or Lunaris) that one of her earrings is in fact the crystal they are seeking
-Sora losing his mind after being exposed to the horrors of seeing Chrom and Robin's army burning to death and having his anti-form triggered as a result of it. Byleth has no clue how to deal with it so he contemplates whether or not to rewind time to try and avoid it, which would in turn strain his own psyche
-Yoshi becoming very depressive because of the rain and becoming the opposite of his usual self
-Roxas losing his current set of abilities and swapping to his unique combat style instead of being similar to Sora once he meets with him (basically gaining his style from endgame KH2 and onward)
-Whenever Shulk nears places other Smash Bros have been, he is continuously hit with misguiding visions that force him to question if the others have been ruining the realm or not

I don't do this often but take a variety of ideas for the rp I may or not use. So here's a small dump with something for each of my kiddos:

-Ann claiming Joker and Inkling need disguises since they're wanted. Results in Joker dressed as Ann and Ann giving Inkling a girly makeover. Both may or may not hate it Joker probably dying in a skintight suit lol
-Pyra trying to convince a villain who is after the pillars (whether for themselves or Lunaris) that one of her earrings is in fact the crystal they are seeking
-Sora losing his mind after being exposed to the horrors of seeing Chrom and Robin's army burning to death and having his anti-form triggered as a result of it. Byleth has no clue how to deal with it so he contemplates whether or not to rewind time to try and avoid it, which would in turn strain his own psyche
-Yoshi becoming very depressive because of the rain and becoming the opposite of his usual self
-Roxas losing his current set of abilities and swapping to his unique combat style instead of being similar to Sora once he meets with him (basically gaining his style from endgame KH2 and onward)
-Whenever Shulk nears places other Smash Bros have been, he is continuously hit with misguiding visions that force him to question if the others have been ruining the realm or not
Damn, these are some cool_a** ideas, Ploegy!

Can Mog cheer Yoshi up if that happens?

Cream dosen't want to leave her friends behind. That is if Pitoo likes it or not.
Cream: Princess Zelda didn't make me a messenger girl; I'm a delivery girl! *snaps her fingers*

Cheese: *becomes swole and grabs Dark Pit!*

Those are all very cool! I have some ideas that I am dying to share, but trying to keep to myself as I am the GM lol

Yoshi and Captain Falcon end up reenacting the scene of Artax the horse sinking into the swamp from Neverending Story D: I've already made the joke of Pit going through that with Phos, but with what's going on with the RP, this situation seems more probable!

Damn, these are some cool_a** ideas, Ploegy!
Thank you!! I have too many ideas floating around in my brain that I've had to make a channel on a private discord just to dump all my ideas on so I don't lose them LOL

Can Mog cheer Yoshi up if that happens?
Possibly. It all depends on how the whole plot they go towards would effect him in general

Those are all very cool! I have some ideas that I am dying to share, but trying to keep to myself as I am the GM lol

Yoshi and Captain Falcon end up reenacting the scene of Artax the horse sinking into the swamp from Neverending Story D: I've already made the joke of Pit going through that with Phos, but with what's going on with the RP, this situation seems more probable!
I tend to keep my ideas quiet for a surprise effect/old GM tendencies of my own, but I figured it'd be fun to share some today as an attempt to de-stress myself since I couldn't get myself to doodle to do so

I remembered you showing that clip awhile back which actually half inspired the concept!

Cream: Princess Zelda didn't make me a messenger girl; I'm a delivery girl! *snaps her fingers*

Cheese: *becomes swole and grabs Dark Pit!*

Damn, that scene made me cry when i was a kid, hits even harder when you realize the metaphor for it

Dhsjfjdkfjd omg yessssss!!! I will always love an excuse to throw any character into a new outfit!
1709513548797.png
She stole Joker’s white turtleneck, Prompto’s belt, Paula’s shoes, and the light blue shirt Ann wears in her casual winter outfit in order to make the fit. Finally slap on a new hairstyle, a manicure, and a face mask and now Inkling’s ready to slay!
[/outfit

Dhsjfjdkfjd omg yessssss!!! I will always love an excuse to throw any character into a new outfit!
View attachment 1148162
She stole Joker’s white turtleneck, Prompto’s belt, Paula’s shoes, and the light blue shirt Ann wears in her casual winter outfit in order to make the fit. Finally slap on a new hairstyle, a manicure, and a face mask and now Inkling’s ready to slay!
[/outfit
Awwwww very cute! With Inkling wearing a mask, I guess Joker gets to be the one wearing makeup between the two of them LOL even though he'd be wearing a mask too but we don't think of that. Now I feel inclined to draw him, but might have to wait till tomorrow cuz god I am too stressed to focus rn Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back