• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
OMG they totally would! (☆▽☆)
They'd bond over being feral XD

Ruh roh, I could definitely see the Pits being hella dangerous if they somehow went rampant. Maybe the kiddos will have to stay away from DP for a while when he's abstaining.

🤯=The Links fr
I'd like to imagine all of them bringing back the stuff they hunted. BotW Link tries to teach them how to cook the game properly, and it turns into a competition to see who can follow Link's recipe the best!
BotW Link sees Tetra's catapult and barrel and is like, 💡 "That's really cool, but what if..."

BotW Link keeps trying to get Toon Link to spill the beans on his grandmother's soup recipe, but it is a family secret and T'ink refuses to share! At the end of JAP Palutena's Revolting Dinner, instead of commenting that they are going out for dinner, Palutena tells Pit that he is in charge of cooking now.

Pit: *chopping and sauteing vegetables like a pro* So after Lady Palutena told me I was in charge of cooking for the soldiers, I took a class and, WOW! Cooking is so much fun! And easy! I don't understand why people have trouble with it. All you have to do is follow the recipEEEEEEE! *Pit's laurel crown suddenly tightens around his head* OWOWOWOW!! OKAY!! I'M SORRY!!

I joked way earlier that Dark Pit tries Peach's cooking one time and nearly cries because OMG! A good, homecooked meal! He doesn't get those very often!

Thanks! Didn't you want Seph to intercept Roxabelle?
That's what I thought as well?

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Go ahead and post for Corrin and your other PCs. DarkLord posted in this thread a few days ago, and there still isn’t a reply in the RP thread. With how brief their posts are compared to everyone else’s, if they really wanted to post, they already would have done so.

Things have gotten messy with the Lake Shore group due to all the delays and IC distractions, and I really want to press on.

I just realized two of my characters now have gotten their first experience at watching a whole army die and it'll probably mess them up, especially Sora. Poor boy ain't gonna know what to do with himself. This should be fun >:3c

On the other hand Byleth just vibing like it's a normal Tuesday for him

Then there’s Roxas about to face Seph again hehe
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

So guess who had a moment of inspiration? I was bored and looking at past conversations about children of the PCs and whatnot, and seeing as two of my PCs hadn't even had a mention of a child of their own, I thought that I would be so bold as to do it myself.
Screenshot 2024-02-29 7.04.55 PM.png
I'm way more proud of her than I should be (mostly for the colors...and also because I usually stink at drawing tentacles).
Anyway, this is Yaki. I named her that because "Oh, Min Min is named after Ramen. I should also name her child after cuisine. Agent 8 is an octoling. What is a popular asian dish made from octopus? Takoyaki!"
I think she's around 13-14 in this drawing, since that's when Ink/Octolings gain full control of their forms. I'd like to draw her as an adult someday.
She'd probably show interest in being an agent just like Eight at some point, but once her ARMS gene is awakened, she would definitely want to follow in her mother's footsteps and become an ARMS fighter (⁀ᗢ⁀)

BotW Link sees Tetra's catapult and barrel and is like, 💡 "That's really cool, but what if..."

BotW Link keeps trying to get Toon Link to spill the beans on his grandmother's soup recipe, but it is a family secret and T'ink refuses to share! At the end of JAP Palutena's Revolting Dinner, instead of commenting that they are going out for dinner, Palutena tells Pit that he is in charge of cooking now.

Pit: *chopping and sauteing vegetables like a pro* So after Lady Palutena told me I was in charge of cooking for the soldiers, I took a class and, WOW! Cooking is so much fun! And easy! I don't understand why people have trouble with it. All you have to do is follow the recipEEEEEEE! *Pit's laurel crown suddenly tightens around his head* OWOWOWOW!! OKAY!! I'M SORRY!!

I joked way earlier that Dark Pit tries Peach's cooking one time and nearly cries because OMG! A good, homecooked meal! He doesn't get those very often!
Lmao, what if Link used some ancient technology of his to aid Tetra in her menace-to-society ways?? They'd be a force to be reckoned with!

Aww, poor Link just wants the secret soup recipe XD
Adhdhdhhdhd Palutena's still salty about her horrible cooking skills!! It would be fun to see Link, Min Min, and the other capable chefs cook together or duke it out to see who's the best culinary artist in the Smash House! (✧ω✧)

Lol DP's suffering from borderline malnourishment qwq
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Go ahead and post for Corrin and your other PCs. DarkLord posted in this thread a few days ago, and there still isn’t a reply in the RP thread. With how brief their posts are compared to everyone else’s, if they really wanted to post, they already would have done so.

Things have gotten messy with the Lake Shore group due to all the delays and IC distractions, and I really want to press on.
Aghgh, okay then. Soon I'll get to writing for Corrin, and for Marth as well, since those are the two PCs of mine I have yet to post for recently.

So guess who had a moment of inspiration? I was bored and looking at past conversations about children of the PCs and whatnot, and seeing as two of my PCs hadn't even had a mention of a child of their own, I thought that I would be so bold as to do it myself.
View attachment 1147517
I'm way more proud of her than I should be (mostly for the colors...and also because I usually stink at drawing tentacles).
Anyway, this is Yaki. I named her that because "Oh, Min Min is named after Ramen. I should also name her child after cuisine. Agent 8 is an octoling. What is a popular asian dish made from octopus? Takoyaki!"
I think she's around 13-14 in this drawing, since that's when Ink/Octolings gain full control of their forms. I'd like to draw her as an adult someday.
She'd probably show interest in being an agent just like Eight at some point, but once her ARMS gene is awakened, she would definitely want to follow in her mother's footsteps and become an ARMS fighter (⁀ᗢ⁀)

Lmao, what if Link used some ancient technology of his to aid Tetra in her menace-to-society ways?? They'd be a force to be reckoned with!

Aww, poor Link just wants the secret soup recipe XD
Adhdhdhhdhd Palutena's still salty about her horrible cooking skills!! It would be fun to see Link, Min Min, and the other capable chefs cook together or duke it out to see who's the best culinary artist in the Smash House! (✧ω✧)

Lol DP's suffering from borderline malnourishment qwq

Aghgh, okay then. Soon I'll get to writing for Corrin, and for Marth as well, since those are the two PCs of mine I have yet to post for recently.
She is cute! I totally want to see her life cycle. I've never played Splatoon, but I absolutely love that aspect of the Inkling/Octoling races! I've been wanting to do more parent and children drawings, but I have very little time to dedicate to art. :C

Tetra decides she's keeping BotW Link. BotW Zelda and T'ink look at each other, shrug, and decide to hang out together instead. Wind Waker Link is definitely less chaotic than his BotW counterpart.

I have wanted to do a gag of Dark Pit tracking Pit down, finding an abandoned bowl or lunch box, sniffing it and recoiling in disgust, then saying with full confidence, "Yep, that's definitely Lady Palutena's cooking."

She is cute! I totally want to see her life cycle. I've never played Splatoon, but I absolutely love that aspect of the Inkling/Octoling races! I've been wanting to do more parent and children drawings, but I have very little time to dedicate to art. :C

Tetra decides she's keeping BotW Link. BotW Zelda and T'ink look at each other, shrug, and decide to hang out together instead. Wind Waker Link is definitely less chaotic than his BotW counterpart.

I have wanted to do a gag of Dark Pit tracking Pit down, finding an abandoned bowl or lunch box, sniffing it and recoiling in disgust, then saying with full confidence, "Yep, that's definitely Lady Palutena's cooking."
Aww tysm!! o(≧▽≦)o I think Yaki had more of an Octoling-like appearance growing up, but then she got a major growth spurt at around 16-17 which would be the same time where she got her ARMS gene awakened. She soon realized she wouldn't fit in with the other squiddos when that happened so she gave up on the idea of being an agent like her pops and sort of leaned into her human side. She would probably work at the Mintendo Noodlehouse as well as train her ARMS so she could compete just like her mom.
I feel you on that no-time-for-art sentiment. Like only recently have I made time to even sit down and doodle like I used to.

Tetra fr:
54mc57.png

Lol unironically I feel like BotW Zelda and T'ink would get along. As long as he isn't bored by research or icked out by frogs! 〜(><)〜

Lmao that would be hysterical! I would love to see that in action ngl

Aww tysm!! o(≧▽≦)o I think Yaki had more of an Octoling-like appearance growing up, but then she got a major growth spurt at around 16-17 which would be the same time where she got her ARMS gene awakened. She soon realized she wouldn't fit in with the other squiddos when that happened so she gave up on the idea of being an agent like her pops and sort of leaned into her human side. She would probably work at the Mintendo Noodlehouse as well as train her ARMS so she could compete just like her mom.
I feel you on that no-time-for-art sentiment. Like only recently have I made time to even sit down and doodle like I used to.

Tetra fr:
54mc57.png

Lol unironically I feel like BotW Zelda and T'ink would get along. As long as he isn't bored by research or icked out by frogs! 〜(><)〜

Lmao that would be hysterical! I would love to see that in action ngl
I have a cockatiel, and I can only draw while he is in the cage, which means drawing must take place on weekend nights so I can get into the "zone" without being sleep-deprived for work. He'll chew on my cable, fight with my tablet pen, and just be a huge distraction otherwise.

BotW Zelda shows T'ink a frog. He's happy because frogs are cute, then she tells him it's a delicacy. He's mortified! 😱 I can also see Zelda studying Toon Link's pig-catching technique. As for research, I think as long as Zelda keeps T'ink busy by involving him in said research, he shouldn't get bored. If she's just lecturing him, he'll fall asleep!

Either the remains of the food smells awful, or it sprouts a cyclops eye and shouts profanities at Dark Pit in a high-pitched voice.

Posted for Corrin and Marth! Really happy with how the posts turned out ^^
I have a cockatiel, and I can only draw while he is in the cage, which means drawing must take place on weekend nights so I can get into the "zone" without being sleep-deprived for work. He'll chew on my cable, fight with my tablet pen, and just be a huge distraction otherwise.

BotW Zelda shows T'ink a frog. He's happy because frogs are cute, then she tells him it's a delicacy. He's mortified! 😱I can also see Zelda studying Toon Link's pig-catching technique. As for research, I think as long as Zelda keeps T'ink busy by involving him in said research, he shouldn't get bored. If she's just lecturing him, he'll fall asleep!

Either the remains of the food smells awful, or it sprouts a cyclops eye and shouts profanities at Dark Pit in a high-pitched voice.
I could never. I once owned two guinea pigs and keeping them was a total nightmare even when all they did was eat and sleep and stuff in their cage. I love pets, but I could never keep one long term o(TヘTo)

Lol, imagine BotW Zelda feeding BotW Link a frog right in front of him! That would be horrible!!!
Maybe they all go into Hyrule fields together one afternoon. Link teaches everyone to shield surf, and Zelda examines the growth of the Silent Princesses!

Aghghghg now I just imagine a small, sludge-like puddle of soup cussing DP out in front of the others XD

View attachment 1147517
OMG SHE’S SO CUTE!!! and omg bro you SHOULD be proud of the color palette because it’s so dang good! The warm yellows pinks, and oranges all pair so nicely together! It actually makes me think of Ben and Jerry’s Rainbow Sherbet, which is def a plus in my book lmao. Shdjdjfj and of course I had had to doodle Yaki with the other cephalopod-human of the pack.

Untitled1295_20240229203659.png

I'll just leave this here for all of you
jokermg.png

Dusofjdkf this inspired me to doodle a couple of of the cast in some iconic magical girl fits ✨
1709267899741.jpeg
References from left to right:

Kirby: Minky Momo (Magical Princess Minky Momo)
Zelda: Duck/Princess TuTu (Princess TuTu)
Joker: Sailor V/Minako Aino (Sailor Moon) did I draw Joker as V purely so he could wear a mask? Yes, yes I did
Sheik: Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Pit: Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Cap. Falcon: Saki Uno (Magical Girl Ore)
Sephiroth: Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Marth: Sora Harewataru/Cure Sky (Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure)
Inkling: Lucia Nanami (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch)

Last edited:
Dusofjdkf this inspired me to doodle a couple of of the cast in some iconic magical girl fits ✨
View attachment 1147552

Joker: Sailor V/Minako Aino (Sailor Moon) did I draw Joker as V purely so he could wear a mask? Yes, yes I did
Oml the Falcon one is peak. He be slaying that fit so hard LOL

Oml the Falcon one is peak. He be slaying that fit so hard LOL
Lmao the moment I remembered Magical Ore was a thing that existed I knew that it’d be a perfect fit for our beefy boi! (I haven’t actually seen the show so can’t speak on its’ actual quality but hey you can never go wrong with buff magical girls…right? 💪)

Lmao the moment I remembered Magical Ore was a thing that existed I knew that it’d be a perfect fit for our beefy boi! (I haven’t actually seen the show so can’t speak on its’ actual quality but hey you can never go wrong with buff magical girls…right? 💪)
I can’t say I’m very familiar with the anime myself given I’m not really a magical girl anime enjoyer myself but he rocks that fit and that’s all that matters. We don’t need to worry about if it’s good or not LOL

I can’t say I’m very familiar with the anime myself given I’m not really a magical girl anime enjoyer myself but he rocks that fit and that’s all that matters. We don’t need to worry about if it’s good or not LOL
Lmao exactly 👌 I tried picking shows I’d seen at least an episode or two of but when it came down to it, so long as what little I knew at least semi lined up with the character then that was good enough for me! I actually have some more thoughts/reasons for why I put which fighter with what character that I’ll put down here:

[SPOILERS FOR: MINKY MOMO AND MADOKA MAGICA]

Kirby/Momo: Both are cutesy characters that both are in some way connected to a place known as “the land of dreams” and are known for having strangely dark lore connected to them (The whole Minky Momo infamously getting hit by a truck and dying in the final episode/Kirby lore being Kirby lore lmao)

Zelda/TuTu: okay I have no other resaon besides that if I didn’t shove a princess tutu reference in I’d actually explode but shhh

Joker/Sailor V: Basically all the reasons why Joker already parallels Sailor Moon + the fact Minako happens to also wear a mask

Sheik/Utena: Both are crossdressing badasses whose plots have themes which question what it means to have the role of ‘princess’ in a gendered society

Pit/Sakura: shskcjfj I really only chose Sakura because her most iconic costume has wings on it and that’s good enough for me

Captain Falcon/Saki: ➡️ 💪

Sephiroth/Homura: Edgy and angsty long haired antagonists that are basically the fallen Angel/lucifer tropes, are often depicted with black wings, and who become something akin to god by the ending of the story.

Marth/Cure Sky: Ahem, BLUE (Plus I figured you can’t mention magical girls without at least including the precure franchise, and since Cure Sky was the first protagonist in the series with blue as their main color, if Marth was going to be anyone then it’d probably be her lol)

Inkling: Both are half humanoid half sea creatures and music plays a big role in both of their stories I guess???

Last edited:
OMG SHE’S SO CUTE!!! and omg bro you SHOULD be proud of the color palette because it’s so dang good! The warm yellows pinks, and oranges all pair so nicely together! It actually makes me think of Ben and Jerry’s Rainbow Sherbet, which is def a plus in my book lmao. Shdjdjfj and of course I had had to doodle Yaki with the other cephalopod-human of the pack.

View attachment 1147552

As someone who also indulges in Magical Girls from to time to time, this is accurate as hell and I love you forever for it♥️♥️♥️

To add some silliness to this, I present one of the most random songs on Persona 5’s OST! It is probably magical girl Joker’s theme

I'm a 90s kid so I grew up on "A Kid and Their Pet Monster" anime. Saturday morning cartoons and anime such as Monster Rancher, Pokemon, and Digimon were big influences in the creation of this RP.

A few days ago, I randomly had this stuck in my head after years of not thinking about Ranma 1/2, and thought about how funny a Mythra version could've been.

Last edited:
As someone who also indulges in Magical Girls from to time to time, this is accurate as hell and I love you forever for it♥️♥️♥️
I’m glad I hit the mark! The magical girl genre is so dang interesting in concept that it’s really fun to try and relate it to other genres and media!…although there’s still a lot of classic magical girl stuff I need to finish watching first before I can truly consider myself a true connoisseur 😅

To add some silliness to this, I present one of the most random songs on Persona 5’s OST! It is probably magical girl Joker’s theme

Fhskfjdkfj lmao I love the image of Joker sneaking around/having a whole transformation sequence with this song playing in the background

I'm a 90s kid so I grew up on "A Kid and Their Pet Monster" anime. Saturday morning cartoons and anime such as Monster Rancher, Pokemon, and Digimon were big influences in the creation of this RP.
Dhskfhdkf for my anime experience I think I think got my start around the late 2000’s and early 2010’s watching whatever was on Netflix or YouTube. Some of the earliest things I remember watching was stuff like Hamtaro, the ruby/sapphire and Diamond/Pearl seasons of Pokémon, Princess TuTu, and Fruits Basket.

Last edited:

Imagine Joker confronting Lunaris and going into a magical girl transformation right in front of him while that music plays!

Fhskfjdkfj lmao I love the image of Joker sneaking around/having a whole transformation sequence with this song playing in the background
Imagine Joker confronting Lunaris and going into a magical girl transformation right in front of him while that music plays!
Joker really gonna have his magical girl transformation in style

But wait, I can add even more. What if I said there was a single persona awakening that was actually magical girl af? We can now imagine Joker’s transformation being like this with that song

I will not explain why this awakening is so much different from the others cuz it’s funnier that way

View attachment 1147552

Seph’s reaction is great.. love it

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back