• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'll just leave this here for all of you
jokermg.png
I imagined Joker doing this, and Captain Falcon, Pit, and Samus drop their own poses and tell him that they're playing Power Rangers! XD

How about one more Valentine's Day inspired prompt before February ends:
What are your characters' biggest turn-offs? What are things that would definitely make them decide against a second date, or a date at all?

For the Pits, the lack of genuineness would definitely lower their disposition toward someone. They're both proud angels, but I believe they would quickly become uncomfortable or annoyed if someone was constantly kissing up to them or trying to buy their affection. It is best to be true to oneself instead of trying to impress them with a false identity. Using deceit will only hurt them and turn them away. Don't even think about trying to get with Dark Pit with the goal of "changing" him: his trust is hard to earn and easily lost, and he will pick up on one's intentions very quickly!

I think the worst thing a potential partner for Toon Link could be is boring! Being stuffy, overly formal, and lacking any sort of passion or energy is just going to put the kid to sleep!

Pikachu has no interest in boorish oafs! She is a LADY and has standards!

I imagined Joker doing this, and Captain Falcon, Pit, and Samus drop their own poses and tell him that they're playing Power Rangers! XD
Well do I have even more fun that can be added to this. Just put Joker in this costume
NkSgC2s.png

What are your characters' biggest turn-offs? What are things that would definitely make them decide against a second date, or a date at all?

For the Pits, the lack of genuineness would definitely lower their disposition toward someone. They're both proud angels, but I believe they would quickly become uncomfortable or annoyed if someone was constantly kissing up to them or trying to buy their affection. It is best to be true to oneself instead of trying to impress them with a false identity. Using deceit will only hurt them and turn them away. Don't even think about trying to get with Dark Pit with the goal of "changing" him: his trust is hard to earn and easily lost, and he will pick up on one's intentions very quickly!

I think the worst thing a potential partner for Toon Link could be is boring! Being stuffy, overly formal, and lacking any sort of passion or energy is just going to put the kid to sleep!

Anyone weak willed or don’t help themselves turns Seph off ( Being Shinra or working for the company is a huge no)

Hmm Paula. I see a huge turn off for her is some one who treats others poorly, ill mannered is a huge turn off.

I’m a bit burnt out mentally today so I’ll offer basic stuff and not my usual more detailed stuff. I apologize these are ver uninspired u_u

Yoshi - Not romantically interested so N/A

Joker - Dishonesty or controlling

Sora - Overly harsh or mean personalities

Pyra/Mythra - Lack of understanding or compassion

Byleth - Lack of intelligence

Shulk - Dishonesty

Well do I have even more fun that can be added to this. Just put Joker in this costume
NkSgC2s.png
Let me just add even more to this because I remembered Atlus made a whole theme for the “show” this costume is based on and ngl it’s a banger

That's probably a TV show in the Smash Realm!
Given it canonically exists as both a tv and game series in the Persona universe it probably somehow made it into the Smash Realm lol

The whole Persona 3-5 cast of characters about to just show up in the Smash Realm like this
IMG_5987.png

Just to give an idea on what I'm thinking posting wise, I gonna try and work on Byleth/Sora tomorrow and Friday and then Shulk towards the middle/end of next week since I have a busy weekend and beginning of the week. Anyone else that may come up between now and then will obviously be worked on after. Hell this is all subject to change barring if I'm not actually mentally drained from everything

Heyo everyone! Sorry my posts got delayed (; ̄Д ̄)
I'm holding off on posting for Corrin and Marth until Darklord gets their post in. As I am traditionally one of the few who has to be waited upon, I hate to be the one to rush people and prefer to just wait.

And for the conversation previously that has to do with post times, I can agree with the sentiment. The reason why it took me so long to write for Min Min was just because my muses for characters tend to rise and fall during the RPs I participate in, and my muse for Min fell at the time. Fortunately, I regained it and lost my writers block for her, so yeah, sorry for my slowness q-q

Anyways, I'm starting to get back into drawing and I was bored so here are a bunch of doodles
Screenshot 2024-02-26 6.59.18 PM.png
They're just having a chat
Screenshot 2024-02-27 8.41.44 AM.png
I unironically love Marth and Link's dynamic
Screenshot 2024-02-27 2.06.15 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-27 2.18.34 PM.png
OoT Zelda is so pretty :3
Also Marth really just said "(°〇°)"
This is very off topic (and technically isn’t completely rp related) but of course my brain is still stuck on the side order dlc so what better way to celebrate then draw Inkling/Captain and Eight in their Splatoon 3 fits together
View attachment 1146784

And here they are separately
Aghhhhhh!!! They're so cute!! I really love Agent 8's new design ong (つ≧▽≦)つ

--Min Min: For her, it would probably have to be someone who only likes her now for her fame and fortune. Before she became an ARMS fighter, she was a nobody, a young noodlemaker who lived in the Chinese mountainside, so now that she has made a name for herself, she doesn't want anyone who will take advantage of her prosperity.
--Agent 8: I believe that lack of honesty would be a major turn-off for him, as well as a general apathetic mood. He wants someone who is receptive of other's feelings and acts with sincerity, in the name of what's morally right.
--Tetra: She would dislike anyone controlling or snooty. She doesn't want to be with someone always nitpicking her or telling her what to do- she's a free spirit!
--Marth: For Marth, I believe that he would generally dislike arrogance. He prefers people that are humble, like himself, and cocky, overconfident people just aren't it for him. He also dislikes irresponsibility in a person. Being a ruler, he wants to be with someone who will own up to their debts and burdens and not leave others hanging.
--Corrin: She outright has a hatred for unnecessary violence, hence why she went through her struggles in the Revelations path of FE Fates. Someone who is easily agitated and prone to outbursts is quite the turn off for her. I also believe that Corrin would highly dislike people who display cowardice. Corrin has an intense admiration for valor and bravery. She believes that courage is about pressing on despite fear, so those who give up just because they are afraid of something are very unappealing to her.

Ah! Also on the topic of posting, am I due for anything? dhsjfjdjfjf I’m always so bad at keeping track 🫠

Ah! Also on the topic of posting, am I due for anything? dhsjfjdjfjf I’m always so bad at keeping track 🫠
You could possibly do Inkling? I don't feel like that group really needs a solid posting order atm so you're probably good to post there. Pichu should hopefully be up for a post by this weekend for you if I actually manage a post myself

Heyo everyone! Sorry my posts got delayed (; ̄Д ̄)
I'm holding off on posting for Corrin and Marth until Darklord gets their post in. As I am traditionally one of the few who has to be waited upon, I hate to be the one to rush people and prefer to just wait.

And for the conversation previously that has to do with post times, I can agree with the sentiment. The reason why it took me so long to write for Min Min was just because my muses for characters tend to rise and fall during the RPs I participate in, and my muse for Min fell at the time. Fortunately, I regained it and lost my writers block for her, so yeah, sorry for my slowness q-q
It's understandable that folks are busy and that writer's block happens, but I would really appreciate it if such was communicated in the thread. If you don't think you're going to be able to post in the near future, simply say so. You don't even need to tell us why you won't be able to post as I know personal things can come up. At least folks won't left in the dark wondering whether or not people have ghosted, and we can help in the case of writer's block.

It's understandable that folks are busy and that writer's block happens, but I would really appreciate it if such was communicated in the thread. If you don't think you're going to be able to post in the near future, simply say so. You don't even need to tell us why you won't be able to post as I know personal things can come up. At least folks won't left in the dark wondering whether or not people have ghosted, and we can help in the case of writer's block.
Understood. I don't really like asking for help when it comes to writer's block (as it doesn't really help me for some reason and I just find it better to let inspiration come to me naturally) but I need to get better at communication and whatnot I know it makes me an inconvenience and stuff adhdhdh

Anyways, I'm starting to get back into drawing and I was bored so here are a bunch of doodles
View attachment 1146973
They're just having a chat
View attachment 1147301
I unironically love Marth and Link's dynamic
View attachment 1147302
View attachment 1147303
OoT Zelda is so pretty :3
Also Marth really just said "(°〇°)"

Aghhhhhh!!! They're so cute!! I really love Agent 8's new design ong (つ≧▽≦)つ

--Min Min: For her, it would probably have to be someone who only likes her now for her fame and fortune. Before she became an ARMS fighter, she was a nobody, a young noodlemaker who lived in the Chinese mountainside, so now that she has made a name for herself, she doesn't want anyone who will take advantage of her prosperity.
--Agent 8: I believe that lack of honesty would be a major turn-off for him, as well as a general apathetic mood. He wants someone who is receptive of other's feelings and acts with sincerity, in the name of what's morally right.
--Tetra: She would dislike anyone controlling or snooty. She doesn't want to be with someone always nitpicking her or telling her what to do- she's a free spirit!
--Marth: For Marth, I believe that he would generally dislike arrogance. He prefers people that are humble, like himself, and cocky, overconfident people just aren't it for him. He also dislikes irresponsibility in a person. Being a ruler, he wants to be with someone who will own up to their debts and burdens and not leave others hanging.
--Corrin: She outright has a hatred for unnecessary violence, hence why she went through her struggles in the Revelations path of FE Fates. Someone who is easily agitated and prone to outbursts is quite the turn off for her. I also believe that Corrin would highly dislike people who display cowardice. Corrin has an intense admiration for valor and bravery. She believes that courage is about pressing on despite fear, so those who give up just because they are afraid of something are very unappealing to her.
Those doodles are really cute! 💕 Marth and Link could be the type of friends that become complete idiots whenever they're together lol

In regards to Corrin's hatred of unnecessary violence, I have a headcanon that Dark Pit cannot go too long without fighting or else he mentally and physically suffers. It's unknown whether this is because he is the physical embodiment of Pit's repressed feelings, one of them apparently being bloodlust, or if it is a form of magic or curse from the mirror that is meant to keep reflections under control. This could potentially lead to an interesting interaction between the two!

Those doodles are really cute! 💕 Marth and Link could be the type of friends that become complete idiots whenever they're together lol

In regards to Corrin's hatred of unnecessary violence, I have a headcanon that Dark Pit cannot go too long without fighting or else he mentally and physically suffers. It's unknown whether this is because he is the physical embodiment of Pit's repressed feelings, one of them apparently being bloodlust, or if it is a form of magic or curse from the mirror that is meant to keep reflections under control. This could potentially lead to an interesting interaction between the two!
Aw, thanks! (^▽^)
I can totally see Marth and Link sharing one collective braincell when you get right down to it. I'm a sucker for those kinds of friendship tropes XD

Huh, not only is that headcanon interesting, it also makes a lot of sense. I can imagine Corrin initially judging Dark Pit for his bloodthirsty antics until she figures out that it's more of an irrepressible habit. She'd try to understand his views and acknowledge that DP's cravings for violence aren't from choice.

Aw, thanks! (^▽^)
I can totally see Marth and Link sharing one collective braincell when you get right down to it. I'm a sucker for those kinds of friendship tropes XD

Huh, not only is that headcanon interesting, it also makes a lot of sense. I can imagine Corrin initially judging Dark Pit for his bloodthirsty antics until she figures out that it's more of an irrepressible habit. She'd try to understand his views and acknowledge that DP's cravings for violence aren't from choice.
Poor Marth wonders why his decision-making and judgement seem to worsen considerably whenever he and Link hang out! Though considering it's BotW Link, is it any surprise?

This headcanon was influenced by some pieces of dialogue from the Japanese script of Uprising: Palutena states that Dark Pit is never truly at peace unless he is fighting, and she theorizes that Dark Pit was summoned by Pit's fighting spirit when he appeared to help in the Underworld right before the final confrontation with Medusa. Way earlier in the thread, I brought up a hypothetical scenario of Pittoo abstaining from fighting for one reason or another, but as time passes he starts displaying very problematic behaviors (breaking whatever he his holding by squeezing too hard, playing much too roughly with the other kids; blanking out and snapping back to find the room he is in completely destroyed) and suffering from ailments such as migraines, fevers, and body pains. The other fighters keep scolding and punishing Pittoo, not realizing that he is deteriorating before their eyes, and eventually Pit's pleas for help fall on deaf ears. It would be the very empathetic folks, such as Sora, who realize Pittoo is not acting out of malice.

Thankfully, activities such as hunting and training help to keep things under control.

Poor Marth wonders why his decision-making and judgement seem to worsen considerably whenever he and Link hang out! Though considering it's BotW Link, is it any surprise?

This headcanon was influenced by some pieces of dialogue from the Japanese script of Uprising: Palutena states that Dark Pit is never truly at peace unless he is fighting, and she theorizes that Dark Pit was summoned by Pit's fighting spirit when he appeared to help in the Underworld right before the final confrontation with Medusa. Way earlier in the thread, I brought up a hypothetical scenario of Pittoo abstaining from fighting for one reason or another, but as time passes he starts displaying very problematic behaviors (breaking whatever he his holding by squeezing too hard, playing much too roughly with the other kids; blanking out and snapping back to find the room he is in completely destroyed) and suffering from ailments such as migraines, fevers, and body pains. The other fighters keep scolding and punishing Pittoo, not realizing that he is deteriorating before their eyes, and eventually Pit's pleas for help fall on deaf ears. It would be the very empathetic folks, such as Sora, who realize Pittoo is not acting out of malice.

Thankfully, activities such as hunting and training help to keep things under control.
Lmao, everyone would take notice of how much stupider Marth tends to behave when he's around Link. The braindead-ness is spreading XD
I feel like Link would convince Marth to let him launch him via Stasis shenanigans. Link would be like 'Don't worry, Marth, I do this all the time and I only have to use a single fairy afterwards!'

Awh, poor DP. At least in Smash Brothers, a fight is always up for grabs. Sucks that he'd get punished for trying to stay away from bloodshed, though. I feel like Corrin would notice his ailments at first and just think that he's ill with something, perhaps try to get him to take a rest, maybe pay a visit to Dr. Mario, until she picks up on his behavioral issues.
Maybe Link and Dark Pit hunt together time to time?

I appreciate it, but I do feel bad about it. I’ve been thinking of going ahead with my plan of temporarily RPing other Smash Bros in the role of NPCs as it would open up more RP opportunities, and it would give the impression that the others ARE present in the Realm, just caught up in their own troubles.
Oh yea, I still got some Smash Hunters I could use to help spread things out

Lmao, everyone would take notice of how much stupider Marth tends to behave when he's around Link. The braindead-ness is spreading XD
I feel like Link would convince Marth to let him launch him via Stasis shenanigans. Link would be like 'Don't worry, Marth, I do this all the time and I only have to use a single fairy afterwards!'

Awh, poor DP. At least in Smash Brothers, a fight is always up for grabs. Sucks that he'd get punished for trying to stay away from bloodshed, though. I feel like Corrin would notice his ailments at first and just think that he's ill with something, perhaps try to get him to take a rest, maybe pay a visit to Dr. Mario, until she picks up on his behavioral issues.
Maybe Link and Dark Pit hunt together time to time?
BotW Link would have a blast with Tetra! XD

Maybe Dark Pit was dared to avoid fighting for a week, or maybe he chose to abstain from fighting out of a desire to prove that he is not a devil. Considering how Dark Pit is so strong that a casually thrown backfist was enough to send Pandora, a goddess, flying, a completely out of control Pit or Dark Pit would be incredibly dangerous for those around them. Those poor kids if they were playing with Dark Pit when he suddenly has an episode! As if Lucas didn't already have enough trauma!

I can see the Pits enjoying hunts. I don't know if they'd enjoy fishing though, as I think it'd be too slow-paced for them. They'd probably just tie the fishing line to themselves and nap. The Links see them doing this and think they are absolute geniuses! Fishing AND napping at the same time? Why hadn't they thought of that??

BotW Link would have a blast with Tetra! XD

Maybe Dark Pit was dared to avoid fighting for a week, or maybe he chose to abstain from fighting out of a desire to prove that he is not a devil. Considering how Dark Pit is so strong that a casually thrown backfist was enough to send Pandora, a goddess, flying, a completely out of control Pit or Dark Pit would be incredibly dangerous for those around them. Those poor kids if they were playing with Dark Pit when he suddenly has an episode! As if Lucas didn't already have enough trauma!

I can see the Pits enjoying hunts. I don't know if they'd enjoy fishing though, as I think it'd be too slow-paced for them. They'd probably just tie the fishing line to themselves and nap. The Links see them doing this and think they are absolute geniuses! Fishing AND napping at the same time? Why hadn't they thought of that??
OMG they totally would! (☆▽☆)
They'd bond over being feral XD

Ruh roh, I could definitely see the Pits being hella dangerous if they somehow went rampant. Maybe the kiddos will have to stay away from DP for a while when he's abstaining.

🤯=The Links fr
I'd like to imagine all of them bringing back the stuff they hunted. BotW Link tries to teach them how to cook the game properly, and it turns into a competition to see who can follow Link's recipe the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back