• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Ego is probably the most dangerous and misunderstood of the Pillars of Destruction, so that would've been fun had those plans come to fruition. Develius sent me a PM recently telling me that they're okay, but life has gotten way too busy for them and they apologize for ghosting. I wasn't sure if they planned on making a comment in this thread which is why I held off from telling y'all.
Now I've been struck with a bit of inspiration.

"Ego: The most dangerous of the Pillars of Destruction... and perhaps the most misunderstood. We are all aware of the sin of Pride. It is Pride that turned angels into devils. It is Pride that motivates the fool to destroy his own home rather than admit his faults. It is Pride that brings forth shame; there cannot be a sense of shame if one has no Pride, and shame can cripple the soul and prevent its growth. So why is this Pillar called Ego rather than Pride? Ego may refer to one's self-esteem, making it the same as Pride. It also refers to one's sense of self, one's own identity. Without the sense of pride that comes from accomplishment, what motivation is there to grow and acheive? If one has no sense of identity, how can they ever become the best version of themselves? Ever since I was young, I had a talent for magic. It was my dream to become the greatest of Hyrule's magicians, even becoming the Royal Wizard for the King and Queen. My crippling illness crushed that dream, but I refuse to waste away. I have overcome this curse and risen to new heights: that of the Lord of Moon and Stars, ruler of the Realms, and the master of all magic! You have faced trials of your own and overcame them, becoming legendary warriors and defenders of this world and many other worlds. Now, you face me! Come then, Super Smash Brothers! Show me how much you've grown!"

When my dumbass is inspired to write for the OOC thread rather than the RP thread ^^'

Now I've been struck with a bit of inspiration.

"Ego: The most dangerous of the Pillars of Destruction... and perhaps the most misunderstood. We are all aware of the sin of Pride. It is Pride that turned angels into devils. It is Pride that motivates the fool to destroy his own home rather than admit his faults. It is Pride that brings forth shame; there cannot be a sense of shame if one has no Pride, and shame can cripple the soul and prevent its growth. So why is this Pillar called Ego rather than Pride? Ego may refer to one's self-esteem, making it the same as Pride. It also refers to one's sense of self, one's own identity. Without the sense of pride that comes from accomplishment, what motivation is there to grow and acheive? If one has no sense of identity, how can they ever become the best version of themselves? Ever since I was young, I had a talent for magic. It was my dream to become the greatest of Hyrule's magicians, even becoming the Royal Wizard for the King and Queen. My crippling illness crushed that dream, but I refuse to waste away. I have overcome this curse and risen to new heights: that of the Lord of Moon and Stars, ruler of the Realms, and the master of all magic! You have faced trials of your own and overcame them, becoming legendary warriors and defenders of this world and many other worlds. Now, you face me! Come then, Super Smash Brothers! Show me how much you've grown!"

When my dumbass is inspired to write for the OOC thread rather than the RP thread ^^'
Lunaris starting up this speech and I just imagine two of the Smash Bros being like this. Who it would be, I'll leave it the imagination lol

Pit would hold absolutely no grudges and be grateful to Captain Falcon. The most he would probably want is a rematch now that he is back to sound mind.

Develius and I were brainstorming some ideas in regards to Samus and the Pillar of Ego. Ego is probably the most dangerous and misunderstood of the Pillars of Destruction, so that would've been fun had those plans come to fruition. Develius sent me a PM recently telling me that they're okay, but life has gotten way too busy for them and they apologize for ghosting. I wasn't sure if they planned on making a comment in this thread which is why I held off from telling y'all.
Ofcourse! They gotta burn those calories off somehow and there's no better way thant to fight it out of your system 😆I'm just happy Dev is still doing alright, it's been so long since we've last heard from him ♥️

I decided to join in and fill out the Favorite Character Bingo.

OMG that took me a few hours! I really struggled with filling this out as I wanted to keep to one character per fandom, but I was never going to fill it out if I did that so I gave up. I even delved into book characters.

FavoriteCharacterBingo.png

OMG that took me a few hours! I really struggled with filling this out as I wanted to keep to one character per fandom, but I was never going to fill it out if I did that so I gave up. I even delved into book characters.

Ashoka and Goliath ftw!

Sokka my guy lol. God I need to rewatch Avatar sometime

But now I'm inspired to see if I can manage to do one with only 1 character from a series. We'll see how this goes LMAO

Ahsoka, Pit, and Zidane (three scrappy and mischievous but good-hearted teens who dual-wield blades) hanging out is something I've thought about on more than one occasion lol

Okay I managed with 1 exception of having a manga Pokemon character and a Pokemon rip all the fallen Persona, Xenoblade and Fire Emblem characters who had their places sacrificed LOL
hsEFT4N.png

Captain Falcon when he realizes all the Zeldas he has encountered during the tournaments have been different people, and Smash Ultimate Zelda is actually a very sweet girl whose only crime was being kidnapped and used as a sacrifice. XD

1704668991015.png

Captain Falcon when he realizes all the Zeldas he has encountered during the tournaments have been different people, and Smash Ultimate Zelda is actually a very sweet girl whose only crime was being kidnapped and used as a sacrifice. XD

View attachment 1136803
Captain Falcon will have A LOT of making up to do. And that's putting it lightly lmao. But i just realized how Sheik is still in all the tournaments yet is was probably just awkwardly slipping away from the vicinity goes on his Anti-Zelda rants 😂

How does an 8 inch ball with stubs for hands throw an angel? Dunno, but if Kirby can do it...

She doesn’t need to know they think she was heavy. She’s already been canonically called heavy by Rex. That’s enough. She doesn’t need to be more insecure

She doesn’t need to know they think she was heavy. She’s already been canonically called heavy by Rex. That’s enough. She doesn’t need to be more insecure
Lol yeah, I saw that cutscene and was amused by the thought of the tiny Waddles trying to move her. I just pictured a cute scene of Pyra hurting her foot, so Pit picks her up and carries her, and has no issues doing so. To be fair, I think a lot of the Smash Brothers would be strong enough to pick up Pyra without trouble.

It'd be funny if that cutscene inspired Rex to start lifting and that's why adult Rex is buff.

Last edited:
Captain Falcon will have A LOT of making up to do. And that's putting it lightly lmao. But i just realized how Sheik is still in all the tournaments yet is was probably just awkwardly slipping away from the vicinity goes on his Anti-Zelda rants 😂
Dark Pit is just vibing when Captain Falcon suddenly snatches him up, gets him cleaned up and dressed while ignoring his protests, then shoves him into a romantic setting with a very confused and apprehensive Zelda! Captain Falcon then claps his hands and the Deedly Dees appear to play the appropriate mood music, dinner is brought out, and he gives the two a very enthused thumbs-up before leaving with a salute. Both teens are looking at their surroundings, then at each other, wondering wtf just happened!

Lol yeah, I saw that cutscene and was amused by the thought of the tiny Waddles trying to move her. I just pictured a cute scene of Pyra hurting her foot, so Pit picks her up and carries her, and has no issues doing so. To be fair, I think a lot of the Smash Brothers would be strong enough to pick up Pyra without trouble.

It'd be funny if that cutscene inspired Rex to start lifting and that's why adult Rex is buff.
I’d assume she’d not be too hard for a lot of the cast to pick up. It’s never really specified if she’s actually heavier than usual or if Rex really just underestimated the weight of another person lol so for all we know she could just be normal weight

But I’m sure if anyone picked her up, she’d get pretty flustered and just go super shy

Lmao honestly I could easily see that being a reason Rex would get buff. Clearly it has to be fact. Shulk doesn’t get buff but he also never called a lady heavy but Rex does. Coincidence? I think not lol

Pyra being heavy would make for a fun running gag, poor girl!

Pit exclaims that a real man doesn’t allow a lady to walk on an injured foot, and Professor Layton pops out of nowhere to give a thumbs up in approval!

Lol Captain Falcon teaches a class on relationships while Layton teaches a class on how to be a gentleman. Sadly, despite their efforts they’ve been unable to teach Wario.

It would be a funny running gag. Even funnier if it only applies to her and not Mythra. Poor Pyra just has to deal with it

It’s time to force all my characters into dumb running gags for amusement /j

Already got Pyra and Mythra, even Roxas being called Sora upon every meeting with someone is a thing. Already got some down LMAO

Everyone calls Joker a dumbass, and Yoshi is always the most sensible person on the team.

The real Joker gag is every time he's just everyday Ren nobody knows who he is or they just act like they don't

Also on the topic of Joker, I was watching some sets from a Smash tourney yesterday and during one of them the commentators kept calling Arsene Joker's dad usually it's big brother but it was dad this time lol and now I just have the "don't talk to me or my son ever again" meme stuck in my head but it's Joker and Arsene

Everyone calls Joker a dumbass, and Yoshi is always the most sensible person on the team.
Thinking on this, Yoshi being sensible wouldn't be that odd depending on how it's played out. Yoshi comes off as a simple critter to me, generally taking things at face-value and not caring for deep, complex thinking. This can be advantageous: while others may be over-thinking and complicating things, Yoshi may be able to see the simple and obvious solution right in front of him. The party could be searching for a missing person, and while everyone is arguing over which path to take, Yoshi looks down and sees footprints in the dirt, footprints that lead down neither path.

While this was discussed briefly in this thread, I was randomly thinking about the Medieval Fantasy fighters learning about junk food again. Simon Belmont eating pizza or the Zeldas discovering potato chips and french fries.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back