• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Now that I'm not busy drawing I could quickly make this meme. This is exactly what happens in the final fight I swear
c97991ab6bbed9e7b5a88d770e49a2ae.png
It’s super effective against Lunaris!

Sora spends 2 hours on a friendship speech and then follows it up with 2 more hours of pulling a FE Engage final boss moment to bring back all the other fighters during it. He has to properly introduce each and every one of them

FE is so corny yet god I love this dumb shit LOL

SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat thought I'd check in how replies for Team Woomy were going. Ik Sheep is working on a Pichu post so I understand why no Inkling, but just curious on Paula's end. Ik it's only been a week since the Agent 8 post and only 2 since Ann's, but still just figured I'd ask

SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat thought I'd check in how replies for Team Woomy were going. Ik Sheep is working on a Pichu post so I understand why no Inkling, but just curious on Paula's end. Ik it's only been a week since the Agent 8 post and only 2 since Ann's, but still just figured I'd ask
I’ll start on the post asap sorry.

I’ll start on the post asap sorry.
Ah sorry if I came off as demanding for a post or something, that wasn't my intent. Just was wondering what was up just to gauge things! ^^

Ever have the problem where you know what you want to write for a RP post, but struggle with finding a way to write it that is more than just a paragraph? ;3;

Ever have the problem where you know what you want to write for a RP post, but struggle with finding a way to write it that is more than just a paragraph? ;3;
Depends but sometimes yes, especially if I’m working with very little to go off of. But more times than not I just struggle to put my thoughts into words so I may spend like 30 minutes rewriting a paragraph or two because I think of different ways to write it then I somehow miss words or forget to add ing or ed or something onto a word cuz I am that dumb

Vhskdhdksifjfjdifjvjdjcjghfjg Pichu’s post is finally done!! (And I’ll get to work on Inkling’s next 😅)

Last edited:
Reading Captain Falcon's post and thinking about how to go from there, it makes me wonder how he would've handled the Ghost Ship and Fear-corrupted Pit. Lol he just punches the fear out of him!

Reading Captain Falcon's post and thinking about how to go from there, it makes me wonder how he would've handled the Ghost Ship and Fear-corrupted Pit. Lol he just punches the fear out of him!
Punch the fear out of him while telling Pit how much of inspiration he is to him lol. If he could overcome the God of the Underworld, he could overcome fear itself 😤

Punch the fear out of him while telling Pit how much of inspiration he is to him lol. If he could overcome the God of the Underworld, he could overcome fear itself 😤
Punching someone having a PTSD attack is totally the best way to handle it! *sagenod* 👍

To be fair, Pyra/Mythra became Pneuma to beat the fear out of him.

Vhskdhdksifjfjdifjvjdjcjghfjg Pichu’s post is finally done!! (And I’ll get to work on Inkling’s next 😅)
Wooo I'll work on Sora/Byleth soon then, probably sometime next week since I'm still recovering from my bad health flare up the other day it's gotten worse but I'm fighting through it

Punching someone having a PTSD attack is totally the best way to handle it! *sagenod* 👍

To be fair, Pyra/Mythra became Pneuma to beat the fear out of him.
Oh PTSD! I thought it was possession 😂. If that's the case, Captain Falcon would try talking to Pit, to level with him in an objective sense. I think he'd only beat him up if Pit bagan to physically lash out and by then, Captain Falcon would have no choice but to beat it out of him.

Captain Falcon: Pit, I love you man. . . ! I always will . . .! But you know that if you won't listen to reason. . . You'll have to listen to violence instead. . . !" *Captain Falcon reluctantly lays the beatdown on Pit.*

The beatdown:
auBQnz.gif

Oh PTSD! I thought it was possession 😂. If that's the case, Captain Falcon would try talking to Pit, to level with him in an objective sense. I think he'd only beat him up if Pit bagan to physically lash out and by then, Captain Falcon would have no choice but to beat it out of him.

Captain Falcon: Pit, I love you man. . . ! I always will . . .! But you know that if you won't listen to reason. . . You'll have to listen to violence instead. . . !" *Captain Falcon reluctantly lays the beatdown on Pit.*

The beatdown:
auBQnz.gif
It's both. The Pillar of Fear triggered a PTSD attack in Pit, then possessed him while he was vulnerable. It tried to do the same to Mythra, but failed.

Thankfully, Pit is extremely durable. Take him to a hot spring and feed him and he'll be fine. Captain Falcon won't have to feel too bad about it!

It's both. The Pillar of Fear triggered a PTSD attack in Pit, then possessed him while he was vulnerable. It tried to do the same to Mythra, but failed.

Thankfully, Pit is extremely durable. Take him to a hot spring and feed him and he'll be fine. Captain Falcon won't have to feel too bad about it!
Captain Falcon gonna make him a whole buffet for one 😂

Completely unrelated but since it’s often noted how Yoshi is so out of place among my characters I thought I’d share. Basically last night one of my friends convinced me to make this “fav character bingo” sheet and I came to the biggest realization Yoshi is just so badly out of place among all the characters I really like LOL. It is truly a miracle how he is there childhood nostalgia runs hard for him

Completely unrelated but since it’s often noted how Yoshi is so out of place among my characters I thought I’d share. Basically last night one of my friends convinced me to make this “fav character bingo” sheet and I came to the biggest realization Yoshi is just so badly out of place among all the characters I really like LOL. It is truly a miracle how he is there childhood nostalgia runs hard for him
I feel like seeing just how bad it is makes it funnier so here you go
P5otjsH.png

I've been told in the past that friendly, wholesome characters with a touch of humor and mischievousness tend to be my niche. I suppose looking at the characters I've chosen to play, there's truth to that.

Captain Falcon gonna make him a whole buffet for one 😂
Pit would hold absolutely no grudges and be grateful to Captain Falcon. The most he would probably want is a rematch now that he is back to sound mind.

Develius and I were brainstorming some ideas in regards to Samus and the Pillar of Ego. Ego is probably the most dangerous and misunderstood of the Pillars of Destruction, so that would've been fun had those plans come to fruition. Develius sent me a PM recently telling me that they're okay, but life has gotten way too busy for them and they apologize for ghosting. I wasn't sure if they planned on making a comment in this thread which is why I held off from telling y'all.

I've been told in the past that friendly, wholesome characters with a touch of humor and mischievousness tend to be my niche. I suppose looking at the characters I've chosen to play, there's truth to that.
My friends always tell me I have protagonist boy syndrome and honestly they aren't wrong LOL. But they have also memed on me for having a niche for androids/cyborgs or characters with an affinity to fire funnily enough there are at least 3 of each of those types on that image I showed so I ain't escaping the allegations

I feel like seeing just how bad it is makes it funnier so here you go
P5otjsH.png
1704653244095.png
Dhdjdjfj man filling this out made me realize I don’t actually have a lot of favorite characters cus hoo boi I was struggling trying to think of who to even put on here 🥲

I see scar and lust on your list a fellow full metal alchemist fan! 👊
lol heck yeah! 👊 Dgsjfhd I was also verrry close to potentially adding either Evny or Ed but they didn’t make the cut by the end. For Lust and Scar I went with their 03 counterparts specifically as my favs cus omg that one whole thing going on with them and Scar’s brother was probably one of my fav plotlines in the series ♥️

View attachment 1136727
Dhdjdjfj man filling this out made me realize I don’t actually have a lot of favorite characters cus hoo boi I was struggling trying to think of who to even put on here 🥲
I had like the opposite problem lol. I feel like I have too many favorites and from the same games/series LOL. Like ah yes my sheet with 4 Persona, 4 Xenoblade, 4 Fire Emblem and 4 Overwatch characters. Clearly no favoritism. None at all LOL

But also I see Nobara!!! I almost put Megumi on mine but like I said too many favs. I hardly touched anime characters for me. Clearly I am just a gamer

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back