• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Just reading this made me think of a friendship, not uncommon or unlikely per se, that I haven't spoken on before that I think is cute, especially after awhile back I saw art of them and that is Joker and Pikachu, but specifically Libre Pikachu. The whole idea of Pikachu wearing the Libre costume to play the part of a Phantom Thief was the whole concept and I found that to be pretty wholesome.

Sorry that's off topic, the convo just oddly reminded me of it

Just reading this made me think of a friendship, not uncommon or unlikely per se, that I haven't spoken on before that I think is cute, especially after awhile back I saw art of them and that is Joker and Pikachu, but specifically Libre Pikachu. The whole idea of Pikachu wearing the Libre costume to play the part of a Phantom Thief was the whole concept and I found that to be pretty wholesome.

Sorry that's off topic, the convo just oddly reminded me of it
As my Pikachu is supposed to be the Cosplay Pikachu in SU, this can totally be possible in the RP!

As my Pikachu is supposed to be the Cosplay Pikachu in SU, this can totally be possible in the RP!
It doesn’t have to actually happen ofc just a little thing I thought I’d share since I was reminded of it and it felt cute

It doesn’t have to actually happen ofc just a little thing I thought I’d share since I was reminded of it and it felt cute
Sure, but I'm always on the the lookout for ideas for this RP. I get a lot just from the conversations in this thread.

Aww, they'd still have Milton and Melina to look up to, and I'm sure they'd make plenty of friends in their world. They won't be so lonely!

The other bros: You don't know how to talk to girls? Aren't you, like, Cupid or something??

Too bad the Snake in that game, while having the same VA, isn't the Snake that is in Smash Bros., because I think it'd be cute if Snake slips up and accidentally calls Pit "Chico." Way earlier in the OOC thread, there was a bittersweet discussion about Snake traveling with Roxas and Dark Pit, and he eventually start to see the two boys as his sons. Dark Pit is resistant to being addressed as "boy" or "son" until the very end, when Snake's rapid aging catches up to him, and Pittoo realizes that once everyone returns to their worlds, he'll never see Snake again.

"Are you gonna call me 'son' again?"
"..."
"Because... it's fine if you want to. Call me what you want."
"... Take care of yourself... son."
"Son... That doesn't sound so bad. Yeah, I like it. Thanks... Pops."
Lmao, I feel like Pit wouldn't be very keen to ask Marth or Link for help, given that their rizz makes him angy XD

Awww dude, that's so sad! But also so sweet! Don't play with my heartstrings like that qwq
Snake should have one of those '#1 Dad' mugs fr
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore

And so a beautiful friendship is born! I hope you don't mind me making some small assumptions on Sheik's behalf. I can change it if it's a problem.
I love it. It's hilarious! XD
Tetra will NOT let the imp insult slide!
Awwwwww, Silas and Corrin are lowkey adorable I know Corrin is based on your single-pringle runthrough of Revelations but still-
For some reason I feel like Corrin has a soft spot for warriors that have a kind heart buried under an intimidating appearance. Idk, the way you write her as well as the circumstances of FE Fates give me that vibe.
Also, two characters are voiced by Del Rio? Wild.

That's the way she is the most with people though, isn't she?
95dbe825d0dba497b26e14a6f13cde4d.jpg

I mean, come on. A face can't get more disarming than that! No wonder Sheik and Link, the arguably more serious peeps in her group, took her under their wings without hesitation!

Ruh roh-
Meanwhile Corrin is trying to hug and get along with Tetra, who's on the verge of flipping out from all her relentless attention. Seems like even the little sister has a little(r) sister XD

I love your post sm! No need to worry on editing anything- it already looks great!! ^^
Can't wait to write for Sheik, but I can't wait to read Hazy's next post for Tetra even more lmfao
I know. While I was playing through Fates, even though I refused to ship Corrin with anyone in fear of the cesty westys, I still thought Silas was very cute. He gets a good boy award. Also, I'm a sucker for sweet bois in knight armor.
With your headcanon, you're probably not wrong. That description probably describes at least a third of the males in FE Fates.

Yep, you're right (for the most part). Big eyes and bigger heart, that's Kamui all right.
That image. I love it. Thanks for the new pfp <3
Like I've mentioned before, her cute ahh face is also a farce to distract the enemy and/or make them lower their guard.

Lol, while that's really cute, I have mentioned before that Corrin isn't overbearing despite seeming like it at first. She doesn't overstep boundaries with what I like to call 'no-touchy' people. For example, she wouldn't pet/touch people if they didn't want her to and/or if she knew they wouldn't be chill with it. Corrin would probs quickly understand that Tet isn't a very touchy-feely girl, similar to DP, and keep her distance.
The only exception to this would probably be Sheik, as we have already discussed how they warm up to each other very quickly. In all honesty, Corrin would probably see Sheik in the same light as her advisor Azura. Most of the hugs, pets, and wing cuddles would be reserved for her (+maybe Marth too).

Lmao, I feel like Pit wouldn't be very keen to ask Marth or Link for help, given that their rizz makes him angy XD

Awww dude, that's so sad! But also so sweet! Don't play with my heartstrings like that qwq
Snake should have one of those '#1 Dad' mugs fr

I love it. It's hilarious! XD
Tetra will NOT let the imp insult slide!
I'm of the opinion that Pit (and Dark Pit) can only be smooth and charming when he's not actively thinking about it or trying to be, if that makes sense. If he does, he'll become shy and stumble upon himself. He has to be natural! Lol imagine Palutena trying to give Pit or Dark Pit advice on wooing a girl and they're so nervous that they misinterpret her advice. Or maybe her advice is outdated. Either way, she's not very helpful! XD

Palutena: *giving advice through telepathy* Act natural!
Dark Pit: ... *starts imitating different bird mating dances around Zelda while making strange noises*
Zelda: O_O *backs away slowly, then teleports away*
Palutena: *facepalm*
Kazooie: Geeze, get a room!
Falco: *laughing his ass off*
Duck: *blushes!*
Samus: Eh, I'd give it a 7/10.

Tetra shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it!

The Pits just gotta look to the guys who are full of charm or already have girlfriends and get advice, though ig that would make Shulk an option and him giving romance advice would be a disaster given how he goes about it. Poor boy probably mentions jumping off an exploding fortress after the girl you love with no guarantee you live does wonders for a relationship. That turns a few heads and gets him some stares. For someone who seems so well together and intelligent nobody expected such a statement to come out his mouth

But also the thought of them going to someone like Byleth for dating advice is funny to me. The idea that somehow people constantly come to him for such advice and he doesn’t understand why is a silly HC that I love. He’s never been romantic a day of his life yet here he is. Maybe he just has oddly good advice yet not being a romantic himself. Who knows

Considering that Pit serves a goddess, I think both Pits already know how to be gentlemen, but they're definitely not afraid to be rude to a girl if their disposition toward her is poor. As I said, I believe they're fully capable of being smooth and charming when they're allowed to be their natural selves and not have to think about it. I can see a time where they realize Palutena’s advice isn’t useful, so they decide to ignore it and follow their gut.

Maybe folks go to Byleth because he’s logical and unbiased? Though I can picture a scene of Byleth needing to talk to someone and goes to them while they’re trying to have a romantic moment with their date.

“This isn’t a good time, Byleth.”
“Don’t mind me, then. I can wait.”
“LEAVE, BYLETH!”

I don’t think Byleth would be that dense. He may not express himself in romantic ways very well or even at all, but I don’t think he’d be unable to tell what is a romantic moment and/or an attempt at one. Even if he doesn’t notice at first I think the moment he’s told “now isn’t a good time” he’s polite enough to leave unless it’s absolutely urgent

I don’t think Byleth would be that dense. He may not express himself in romantic ways very well or even at all, but I don’t think he’d be unable to tell what is a romantic moment and/or an attempt at one. Even if he doesn’t notice at first I think the moment he’s told “now isn’t a good time” he’s polite enough to leave unless it’s absolutely urgent
Oh, I’m sure he’s not that dense, it’s just me being silly XD

Lmao now y’all got me thinking about what sort of dating advice all of the other fighters would give to someone 🤔 💭

Seph giving dating advice.. haha. It’s doubtful anyone goes to him for advice for anything. Paula? Nah. Cyan gives the old be yourself advice.

And we all know Captain Falcon has a whole class dedicated on dating. Wouldn't be surprised if he wrote a book/audio recordings of his advice and tips 😂

lol on how my characters would give dating advice…

Zelda: Since she’s got the Triforce of wisdom on hand, Zel’s probably going to give pretty good dating advice. While she might not too much first hand experience, she’d probably do a decent job at analyzing someone’s situation and crafting a plan of attack that would most fit the specifications of the current scenario while also helping to bolster their confidence and providing plenty of encouragement throughout.

But….she's also just about as likely to accidentally make the person’s crush fall in love with her instead so do be warned/j

Isabelle: While she’d do a decent job at supporting you emotionally, Isabelle might not have enough experience to really provide super useful dating advice besides the usual “be yourself” stuff. She can however give some more general advice of having one on one interactions with other people, as with her job requiring her to chat pretty often with her fellow villagers, Isabelle’s probably pretty dang decent at that sort of thing.

Inkling: Terrible, absolutely horrible. What in the world made you think she knows anything when it comes to dating much less give advice on it. Really, the most she can help you with is anything related to dressing up to impress a crush, as if anyone knows what it means to be fresh as hell, it’s Inkling.

Pichu: Lol no

I think Dark Pit would be wondering why the heck someone would bother him for advice when there are far better people to ask, such as the princesses. However, if one were to tell him that they plan to ask Pit, or that they asked Pit first, then he might be more willing to give some advice just to one-up his twin. I wouldn't put it past the Pits to view love and dating as a mission: it requires a good strategy and the right tactics! Pit would probably suggest simple things such as complimenting the person, and be as handsome and charming as possible, though he may also mix up what he thinks a potential date would like with what he likes ("Bring her snacks and invite her over to play video games!"). Dark Pit would probably also suggest being smooth and suave, but would add being aloof; girls find aloof guys irresistible! Is it weird that I can also picture him making the suggestion of growling seductively at the girl? XD I see it ending up with both Pits hiding and giving the person advice via charades, which results in confusing the poor soul, freaking out their date, and the Pits getting into a fist fight upon discovering each other there. Don't bother trying to ask them for a heart-tipped arrow; they'll refuse.

I think Toon Link would suggest a snazzy outfit and a gift of flowers.

It'd be hard for Pikachu to give romantic advice, being a Pokemon, but Pikachu would suggest playing coy if it's a girl wanting advice.

Last edited:
Inkling: Terrible, absolutely horrible. What in the world made you think she knows anything when it comes to dating much less give advice on it. Really, the most she can help you with is anything related to dressing up to impress a crush, as if anyone knows what it means to be fresh as hell, it’s Inkling.
I had the dumbest thought off this, but swap dating advice into proposal advice. Why Joker is asking Inkling for help, who knows, but bro needs it. Inkling is his wingsquid in this. Little did they know how horrible it would go. How did the ring end up missing and a search party was formed to find it? All cuz Joker decided to follow some goofy af advice he got from Inkling. It's a miracle with how much went the wrong way that the end result was still positive!

I can’t be asked to think of something for all my characters but I offer these:

Byleth’s dating advice is a full blown PowerPoint presentation (clearly someone taught him about this technology) and he uses his students as examples of what to do and what not to do. It’s not a full blown class like Falcon but a 1 time lecture which half ends up being useful and half ends up being him roasting some of his students to teach his fellow Smash Bros

Joker’s advice is pretty solid. He talks about how to flirt (with varying success), what gifts to buy, how to just make the other feel comfortable and all that. Then as he’s giving advice he probably decides to give an example of what happens when you follow his words. He sees Ann nearby clearly busy but he doesn’t care. He yells “I’m coming in!” before running at her. She panics and tells him her hands are full but he jumps anyways and she drops everything to catch him. He claims the same will happen if they just listen to him. This is where his advice turns into goofiness

Yoshi doesn’t care about dating but he’s seen enough to know. His advice is just flat out “to win them over you gotta save them from a villain over and over going through great dangers to ensure their safety!” Everyone knows exactly where he got this concept from and don’t question it

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore

I had a thought of Tetra being a little shit by never allowing Dark Pit to have a moment alone with Zelda. She simply interjects herself between them whenever she catches the two together. She’s not doing it to get under Dark Pit’s skin, DEFINITELY not! She’s just looking out for her fellow Zelda! 😇

Though I’m imagining Dark Pit getting too annoyed and punting Tetra lol

Perhaps Zelda and Pittoo are having a special moment (maybe Zelda is expressing her doubts and Pittoo is making a genuine effort to help) and Corrin or Sheik snatches Tetra before she could interrupt it, much to her displeasure!

"Alright, so you want advice on dating. Well, you might be surprised but it's not as complicated as you might think. Take me and Samus for instance. We've been on several dates before. We still do every now and again. We get dressed up, lookin' our best, hit up a 5-star restraint and talk the night away and heck, we even flirt with each other in between it all! Double heck, we might even give one another a small gift! Like the last date me and Sammy went on, she gave me a morphing module for my pistol! That was sweet of her~! BUT having said all that, we're not in a romantic relationship. You're probably thinking "How could that be?", well kids I thought the same thing too. It dawned on me though as to why that was. It's because 'dating' in reality, is just a hang-out with a few extra steps. It goes back to one of the first things I mentioned in Relations 101. You gotta treat your love interest like a friend first before you treat them like your girlfriend. Meaning, be sociable with your dat. Don't be afraid to talk to them about things but always be mindful about what you talk about, especially politics. That tends to be a dealbreaker. And don't make the topic all about yourself, unless prompted by your date. You and your date should both contribute to your conversations, that way, you both won't run out of things to say AND you get to know more about your date that you might not have known before, which can be very helpful in the future! Be considerate of what all they're comfortable with. Don't be afraid to take risks but ONLY if it's one worth taking. You ALWAYS wanna get a feel for your date's boundaries, that way, you don't overstep. The one thing every date wants is to be shown respect. Respecting boundaries is the biggest step you can take. Small tidbit, make sure you have money on you when you go out on dates. You being broke, is NEVER a good look. Not saying you have to be loaded but make sure you're stocked up on cash for whatever, cause 9 times out of 10, you're going to be paying for whatever activities you and your date will go on. Now paying for your date in itself isn't a bad thing BUT it can be a trap. DO NOT make it a habit of constantly paying for your date. Some chicks will use that to drain you dry. It's okay to be conservative with your money. It's okay to spend what you're comfortable with. So if you're date is ordering like 5 different things off the menu or trying to get into some high society longue DO NOT be afraid to make let her pay for herself. Being broke is no fun, fellas, and you guys are worth WAY more than what you have in your pockets. Other than that, just be on your best behavior. It's okay to reserve some of your traits, just in case they don't take to it. Not saying you have to completely overhaul yourself to fit her tastes. Just be mindful that some parts of your personality or interests might be noted. So don't go all out too soon. Again, eeeaaase your way into it until you think she can handle the full package. And lastly, makes sure you look and smell presentable. A girl likes a guy who takes care of his body. It shows that he's confident and he respects himself, that'll ALWAYS make you attractive. Just don't go heavy on the cologne, alright? A few small spritzes are enough. Other than, keep all of that in mind and you're all set! And small tip, don't stress if a date doesn't go to plan, alright? Things happen, that's life. And when life gives you lemons, you make lemon cake. Just adapt to the situation if you can and if you can't, there's always next time. Don't see dating like it's some job interview, see it like a hang-out. If you get into that mindset, you'll won't feel as nervous. And again, don't rush the process. Good things come to those who wait. Best of luck, you guys! I know you can do it! 👍"

Last edited:
Captain Falcon should give a lecture on red flags and toxic relationships that turns out to be an hour-long Zelda roast.

Alright, students. As you're all going through your journeys into building relationships, it's best I prep you all on being aware and cautious of toxic relationships. What I'm about to explain to you all are red flags, which are certain traits or behaviors that warn you about a problematic partner. There's ten of them so let's go down the list, shall we:

1. Intensity - When someone expresses very extreme feelings and over-the-top behavior that feels overwhelming. Things are getting too intense if you feel like someone is rushing the pace of the relationship (comes on too strong, too fast) and seems obsessive about wanting to see you and be in constant contact.

2. Possessiveness - When someone is jealous to a point where they try to control who you spend time with and what you do. While jealousy is a normal human emotion, it becomes unhealthy when it causes someone to control or lash out at you. This means getting upset when you text or hang out with people they feel threatened by, wrongly accusing you of flirting or cheating, or even going so far as to stalk you. Possessiveness is often excused as being overprotective or having really strong feelings for someone.

3. Manipulation - When someone tries to control your decisions, actions or emotions. Manipulation is often hard to spot, because it can be expressed in subtle or passive-aggressive ways. You know you’re being manipulated if someone is trying to convince you to do things you don’t feel comfortable doing, ignores you until they get their way, or tries to influence your feelings.

4. Isolation - When someone keeps you away from friends, family, or other people. This behavior often starts slowly with someone asking you to spend more 1:1 time with them but can later escalate to demands that you don’t see certain people. Often, they will ask you to choose between them and your friends, insist that you spend all your time with them, or make you question your own judgment of friends and family. If you are experiencing isolation, you may end up feeling like you’re dependent on your partner for love, money or acceptance.

5. Sabotage - When someone purposely ruins your reputation, achievements, or success. Sabotage includes keeping you from doing things that are important to you. Behaviors like talking behind your back, starting rumors, or threatening to share private information about you, is also sabotage.

6. Belittling - When someone does and says things to make you feel bad about yourself. This includes name-calling, making rude remarks about people you’re close with, or criticizing you. It’s also belittling when someone makes fun of you in a way that makes you feel bad, even if it’s played off as a joke. Over time, this can make you lose confidence in yourself or your abilities.

7. Guilting - When someone makes you feel responsible for their actions or makes you feel like it’s your job to keep them happy. They may blame you for things that are out of your control and make you feel bad for them. This includes threatening to hurt themselves or others if you don’t do as they say or stay with them. They might also pressure you to do something that you’re not comfortable with by claiming that it’s important to them or that it’ll hurt their feelings if you don’t do it.

8. Volatility - When someone has a really strong, unpredictable reaction that makes you feel scared, confused or intimidated. A volatile person makes you feel like you need to walk on eggshells around them or they will have extreme reactions to small things. Your relationship with them might feel like a rollercoaster that contains extreme ups and downs. They may overreact to small things, have major mood swings or lose control by getting violent, yelling or threatening you.

9. Deflecting Responsibility - When someone repeatedly makes excuses for their unhealthy behavior. They may blame you or other people for their own actions. Often, this includes making excuses based on alcohol or drug use, mental health issues or past experiences (like a cheating ex or divorced parents).

10. Betrayal - When someone is disloyal or acts in an intentionally dishonest way. They may act like a different person around other people or share private information about you to others. It also includes lying, purposely leaving you out, being two-faced, or cheating on you.

Now if I had to pinpoint someone to serve as an example as a toxic partner, it would most DEFINITELY have to be Zelda! So let's check off the boxes, shall we?:

1. Intensity - Zelda, she's like a hurricane of emotions. Always making a big deal out of everything, especially when it comes to her precious kingdom. It's like, calm down, not everything is the end of the world!

2. Possessiveness - Have you seen how she hovers around Link? It's like she's marking her territory or something. Can't let the guy breathe without her keeping a watchful eye.

3. Manipulation - She's the queen of getting Link to do her bidding. Always playing the damsel in distress card, making him feel obligated to rescue her AND her kingdom! That HE isn't even apart of! Classic manipulation if you ask me.

4. Isolation - Oh, you want to hang out with your buddies? Good luck with that. Zelda will find a way to keep you all to herself, making sure you forget what a social life even is.

5. Sabotage - Ever heard her talk about Ganon? It's like she's on a mission to make him look like the ultimate villain. Sabotaging his reputation left and right. The man was LITERALLY trying to do honest work for her dad so he can put in a good name for his people, and you know what she says the moment he looks at him? "He's too poor and his nose is too long, he's DEFINITELY evil!" and proceeeds to set him up from there! Let's not forget that she contaminated the Sacred Realm by sending the Triforce of Power WITH GANON STILL IN POSSESSION OF IT! She sabatoged the WHOLE time stream like someone contaminating an entire gallon of milk by drinking it directly from the jug! UGGGGHHHHH!!!

6. Belittling - She's got this subtle way of making you feel like you're not doing enough. Always with that disappointed look when you don't meet her ridiculously high expectations. If not that, she'll just smile and give a passive-agressive comment while SWEARING everything's alright when she's very much wishing you'd stub your toe!

7. Guilting - "Link, I need you to save Hyrule again. If you don't, everything will be lost, and it'll be all your fault!" Classic guilt trip, right?

8. Volatility - Don't even get me started on her mood swings. One moment she's all regal and composed, and the next, she's throwing a tantrum like a child. It's exhausting. Wait . . . I was thinking about Peach for a second, never mind about that one.

9. Deflecting Responsibility - It's never her fault. Like seriously, it NEVER is! It's always some prophecy, or destiny, or some ancient curse. Never once does she own up to her mistakes. You know. Being a TERRIBLE ruler! What, were you destined to be trash?! Huh?!

10. Betrayal - She literally sends Link home empty handed . . . The guy spends hours traversing an entire kingdom heading into dungeons, slaying evil beasts, solving irritating puzzles, running errands for strangers, witnessing eldritch horrors, all while Zelda is stacking on the pressure that the fate of THOUSANDS of lives that she's responsible for are on his shoulders and when he FINALLY saves the kingdom, what does Zelda do for him? Just thanks. That's it. Just a thanks. No gold, no grand announcement to the Hyrule, no holiday in his honor, no statue, no money! The most she could do for you is "The Hyrule Royal Family will never forget what you've done for Hyrule." . . . . . . WHAT FAMILY?!?!?! Both of your parents are dead and you have no siblings! You're the only one left of the royal family! The most you did was mention him in one of your history books AND YOU DIDN"T HAVE THE GUTS TO MENTION HIM BY NAME! YOU SPINELESS CRETIN! GAH, YOU SUCK SO MUCH, ZELDA!

In conclusion, students, be on the lookout for these traits in your relationships. And if you find yourself dealing with a Zelda, well, good luck. You might need it. looks to Pittoo. And don't let the love of your partner convince you to stay with them. Cause the moment your relationship becomes one-sided, then it's all over. It's sad but it's true. You can't fix something that doesn't want to be fix. I know it can hurt seeing someone you respected or loved and trusted just...Turn into this totally different person before your eyes and in some cases, some people will fool themselves into thinking they're just going through a phase and that they just need to be there for them. In some cases, sure that can be the case. but other times, they'll just keep taking and taking and taking from you until you too, are a shell of yourself. Never let a leech drain you dry. Always keep your eyes open, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back