• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Ploegy Ploegy

I've been having teal-haired Pithra kid on my mind and I cannot decide whether to make them a boy or a girl, how old to draw them, and whether they should have normal wings, head wings, or both!

Ploegy Ploegy

I've been having teal-haired Pithra kid on my mind and I cannot decide whether to make them a boy or a girl, how old to draw them, and whether they should have normal wings, head wings, or both!
Hm, maybe a boy cuz there are lots of girl fan kiddos already we could use some more boys. Age wise maybe somewhere in like the 8-12 range? Not quite a teen but not a toddler either. And wings, both sounds kind of amusing ngl and also a cute idea

If you do go with just head wings, I do propose giving them big wings reminiscent of the pure blood High Entia cuz then they could fly!
J6J8uwF.png
feFGIIS.png

Hm, maybe a boy cuz there are lots of girl fan kiddos already we could use some more boys. Age wise maybe somewhere in like the 8-12 range? Not quite a teen but not a toddler either. And wings, both sounds kind of amusing ngl and also a cute idea

If you do go with just head wings, I do propose giving them big wings reminiscent of the pure blood High Entia cuz then they could fly!
J6J8uwF.png
feFGIIS.png
I was thinking that having both normal and head wings would give the kid a "Biblical Angel" vibe, which would be pretty cool, since you know this kid is going to be powerful almost to the point of divinity!

The slightly sad thing about this is I'm imagining this kid being the result of Pit and Mythra reuniting after 1000 years of separation, which means everyone else is already long-dead. On the funnier end, I'm imagining Mythra making a sudden appearance in Angel Land and before Pit can even get a word of greeting out she starts beating the hell out of him while ranting about what he's done to her. Poor guy doesn't know what she's screaming about, just that he's in BIG trouble! And there's no Crazy Hand to blame this time! XD

I was thinking that having both normal and head wings would give the kid a "Biblical Angel" vibe, which would be pretty cool, since you know this kid is going to be powerful almost to the point of divinity!

The slightly sad thing about this is I'm imagining this kid being the result of Pit and Mythra reuniting after 1000 years of separation, which means everyone else is already long-dead. On the funnier end, I'm imagining Mythra making a sudden appearance in Angel Land and before Pit can even get a word of greeting out she starts beating the hell out of him while ranting about what he's done to her. Poor guy doesn't know what she's screaming about, just that he's in BIG trouble! And there's no Crazy Hand to blame this time! XD
Shhhh maybe 1000 years passed differently for the others since XC3’s whole time thing is weird and all. They don’t need to be a lonely kid ):

For more Antony Del Rio fun:

The second one I find funny because it's Pit and Snake talking about girls lol

Aww, the second vid is so wholesome! It'd be cute if Pit went around and asked the bros of Smash for tips on how to talk to girls.

For some reason I can imagine a scene happening in Smash 4 when Corrin arrived as DLC, super fresh-faced and all that. Whenever she hears the Pits talking, her brain automatically thinks it's Percy or Silas before she corrects herself.
I think she'd even admit aloud that the two sound almost uncannily similar to two other males she knew back in her world.
Ohhhhhhhhhh ok. I might’ve skimmed over that part.
I fixed my post for Juri
There's no worries at all! ^^
Thanks for understanding. The post looks great! Corrin won't let the 'bitch' insult slide tho XD

Shhhh maybe 1000 years passed differently for the others since XC3’s whole time thing is weird and all. They don’t need to be a lonely kid ):
Aww, they'd still have Milton and Melina to look up to, and I'm sure they'd make plenty of friends in their world. They won't be so lonely!
Aww, the second vid is so wholesome! It'd be cute if Pit went around and asked the bros of Smash for tips on how to talk to girls.

For some reason I can imagine a scene happening in Smash 4 when Corrin arrived as DLC, super fresh-faced and all that. Whenever she hears the Pits talking, her brain automatically thinks it's Percy or Silas before she corrects herself.
I think she'd even admit aloud that the two sound almost uncannily similar to two other males she knew back in her world.

There's no worries at all! ^^
Thanks for understanding. The post looks great! Corrin won't let the 'bitch' insult slide tho XD
The other bros: You don't know how to talk to girls? Aren't you, like, Cupid or something??

Too bad the Snake in that game, while having the same VA, isn't the Snake that is in Smash Bros., because I think it'd be cute if Snake slips up and accidentally calls Pit "Chico." Way earlier in the OOC thread, there was a bittersweet discussion about Snake traveling with Roxas and Dark Pit, and he eventually start to see the two boys as his sons. Dark Pit is resistant to being addressed as "boy" or "son" until the very end, when Snake's rapid aging catches up to him, and Pittoo realizes that once everyone returns to their worlds, he'll never see Snake again.

"Are you gonna call me 'son' again?"
"..."
"Because... it's fine if you want to. Call me what you want."
"... Take care of yourself... son."
"Son... That doesn't sound so bad. Yeah, I like it. Thanks... Pops."

No worries! It wasn’t that long onlyba day lol. I just didn’t wanna be a dick and make you feel left out or something

Lol feel free to steal the idea. I’ve been sitting on this for over a month now and haven’t done it. I don’t even remember why I thought of it to begin with. Sometimes my brain just thinks of the most random stuff

Sora dabs on em which leads Pichu to also dab as he powers up. He then proceeds to maul them with no regard
Fbdjfjfj since my brains now in Pichu mode I thought of a lil hypothetical scenario related to this:

During the group’s possible eventual search for the pillars of creation/destruction, Team Sora stumbles upon a random collection of various iconic video game gemstones (like rupees, Minecraft Diamonds, etc. etc.) and theorize that there might be a Pillar mixed somewhere in the pile. And as they’re digging through the pile one of them ends up stumbling upon a certain special Z-Crystal 1704044289678.png

Yadda yadda schenengians ensue and by pure happenstance Sora and Pichu accidentally activate the crystal and Pichu out of nowhere preforms a big ole 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt attack. Fhskfjfkog but being the sillies they are, they think the whole shebang was some kinda weird fluke and neither realize that what just happened was in anyway related to the Crystal’s ability. So, the Z-Crystal then immediately gets thrown back into the pile of gems and is never mentioned again 💎 💎 💎

Last edited:
Fbdjfjfj since my brains now in Pichu mode I thought of a lil hypothetical scenario related to this:

During the group’s possible eventual search for the pillars of creation/destruction, Team Sora stumbles upon a random collection of various iconic video game gemstones (like rupees, Minecraft Diamonds, etc. etc.) and theorize that there might be a Pillar mixed somewhere in the pile. And as they’re digging through the pile one of them ends up stumbling upon a certain special Z-Crystal View attachment 1135031

Yadda yadda schenengians ensue and by pure happenstance Sora and Pichu accidentally activate the crystal and Pichu out of nowhere preforms a big ole 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt attack. Fhskfjfkog but being the sillies they are, they think the whole shebang was some kinda weird fluke and neither realize that what just happened was in anyway related to the Crystal’s ability. So, the Z-Crystal then immediately gets thrown back into the pile of gems and is never mentioned again 💎 💎 💎
Would also be funny if ya know they just picked up a Chaos Emerald while rummaging same pile, look at it and decide it's useless before yeeting it to the side not caring what it actually is. Powerful items? Sora and Pichu don't care

Simply saying that they can use Fire or Earth magic is very vague. As a GM I need to know how far powers can go in case of balancing issues. Can they spit out a fireball, or can they cause volcanos to erupt? Can they throw rocks with magic, or shift whole tectonic plates and cause earthquakes? Can they fly by riding on a cloud, or conjure up tornadoes?

I think this type of character would better fit in a Fantasy RP rather than a Super Smash Brothers RP, but maybe we can make this work if you're willing. There are various snake-like creatures in Nintendo games. A small winged snake that can spit fireballs from its mouth would not be out of place in a Nintendo-themed world. If you want your snake to be white and gold with wings, maybe your snake could be an angelic variation of a Shemum from Kid Icarus, for example. Perhaps instead of a portal ability, this species can travel through snake vases similar to how Mario can travel by pipe? This ability can work by the snake magically placing a vase in one spot and carrying a second on its person. All it would have to do then is jump into the vase it's carrying and it will be transported to wherever it left the first vase. It can only put down one vase though: using the spell again will make the destination vase appear in a different area. I'm just spit-balling.
Hmm this could work for me, Lemme edit my sheet RQ

I’ll have to figure out what to do with her since I wasn’t prepared for non direct stuff lol. I apologize if that takes a bit to do good thing I can hide behind needing to make other posts as an excuse so I can think

Speaking of posts I’ll keep working on stuff as I can since I still have a couple to do lol

I’ll have to figure out what to do with her since I wasn’t prepared for non direct stuff lol. I apologize if that takes a bit to do good thing I can hide behind needing to make other posts as an excuse so I can think

Speaking of posts I’ll keep working on stuff as I can since I still have a couple to do lol
Sorry about that. I was thinking about what to have them do, then I was struck with stupid inspiration lol I was tempted to leave the post at Kawasaki finding Pit on the road as it'd be fun to read Mythra's reaction to witnessing someone putting garlic butter on Pit's wings, but I got carried away.

No rush at all, of course. If you're having trouble, let me know and I can help.

Sorry about that. I was thinking about what to have them do, then I was struck with stupid inspiration lol I was tempted to leave the post at Kawasaki finding Pit on the road as it'd be fun to read Mythra's reaction to witnessing someone putting garlic butter on Pit's wings, but I got carried away.

No rush at all, of course. If you're having trouble, let me know and I can help.
No need to be sorry. Idm if others are creative with their posts and all. I’m not out here to be a dick over that stuff. I just wasn’t really prepared for it so I have to actually think of what to really do lol. I apologize if it ends up being short in advance

No need to be sorry. Idm if others are creative with their posts and all. I’m not out here to be a dick over that stuff. I just wasn’t really prepared for it so I have to actually think of what to really do lol. I apologize if it ends up being short in advance
You're not being a dick, I know. I'm aware that my Pit post wasn't too directed towards Mythra, so I wanted to make sure there was something you could work with in there.

My brain made a last minute decision to draw this for New Years, so Happy New Years everyone!
shuannyukatas.png

Oh? You think that's bad?
Here, look at Silas and Corrin for a second. Silas was Corrin's forgotten childhood friend before he garnered feelings for her. And his voice? Well...

He mayyyyy or may not sound a tad similar to Dark Pit. Antony Del Rio goes hard in Fates...

Np ^^
And yes, they are goofy, so silly and mushy.

Aww, you didn't have to draw mouse art for me! My hands were tired from drawing the one doodle previously, but your mouse art looks so good!!!!
Marth is taking the big bro relation with Corrin too seriously. Dude is starting to act like AU Link towards Kaida XD

Awwwwww, Silas and Corrin are lowkey adorable I know Corrin is based on your single-pringle runthrough of Revelations but still-
For some reason I feel like Corrin has a soft spot for warriors that have a kind heart buried under an intimidating appearance. Idk, the way you write her as well as the circumstances of FE Fates give me that vibe.
Also, two characters are voiced by Del Rio? Wild.

That's the way she is the most with people though, isn't she?
95dbe825d0dba497b26e14a6f13cde4d.jpg

I mean, come on. A face can't get more disarming than that! No wonder Sheik and Link, the arguably more serious peeps in her group, took her under their wings without hesitation!

Ruh roh-
Meanwhile Corrin is trying to hug and get along with Tetra, who's on the verge of flipping out from all her relentless attention. Seems like even the little sister has a little(r) sister XD
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore

And so a beautiful friendship is born! I hope you don't mind me making some small assumptions on Sheik's behalf. I can change it if it's a problem.
I love your post sm! No need to worry on editing anything- it already looks great!! ^^
Can't wait to write for Sheik, but I can't wait to read Hazy's next post for Tetra even more lmfao

Last edited:
I love your post sm! No need to worry on editing anything- it already looks great!! ^^
Can't wait to write for Sheik, but I can't wait to read Hazy's next post for Tetra even more lmfao
Cool, cool. It seemed in-character to me for the Princess of Time/Sheik to be able to sense the good or evil in a person. The thought of Dark Pit being a friend to all Zeldas is a sweet one.

Though, ALttP Zelda gets mad at Dark Pit once, calls him "Pittoo" within Tetra's hearing range, and unknowingly gives the girl ammo to use against him! XD

Cool, cool. It seemed in-character to me for the Princess of Time/Sheik to be able to sense the good or evil in a person. The thought of Dark Pit being a friend to all Zeldas is a sweet one.

Though, ALttP Zelda gets mad at Dark Pit once, calls him "Pittoo" within Tetra's hearing range, and unknowingly gives the girl ammo to use against him! XD
True! I mean, she was the one who was suspicious of Ganondorf in the first place during OoT!
And that's really wholesome. Seems like DP just happens to vibe with princesses.

*Your average argument between DP and Tetra afterwards*

True! I mean, she was the one who was suspicious of Ganondorf in the first place during OoT!
And that's really wholesome. Seems like DP just happens to vibe with princesses.

*Your average argument between DP and Tetra afterwards*

To be fair, everything about Ganondorf screamed "EVERY VILLAIN IS LEMONS!" lol Oh geeze, now I've the mental image of Ganondorf taking lemon halves and shoving them in his eyes to prove how hardcore evil he is!

And to be fair to Dark Pit, JAP KIU makes it clear that he cares very much about Palutena. Perhaps it does make some sense that he'd vibe with princesses, so long as they're not overbearing. I also like the thought of one of the Zeldas showing kindness to him and he feels indebted to them for it. Tetra would really try his patience though! ALttP/SU Zelda's youth and more playful personality is why I think the two could potentially become good friends. That, and I'm also a bit of a sucker for sweet/sour relationships whether platonic or romantic. I can also imagine a bittersweet scene of a new Zelda showing up at a tournament while the other ones are gone; Zelda and Dark Pit would have to rebuild their friendship over again.

And how is a friendship between a being of light and a being of darkness NOT wholesome?

Another thought I like is Tetra and Dark Pit always being at each other's throats, yet if one of them is harmed the other will be out for blood!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back