• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
When I'm home, I keep a tab open for this thread so I can respond quickly to any posts. This time I was out for dinner, and I just got back home. Excellent timing lol

I do confess that I will sometimes let time past before I post because I don't want to come off as weird or creepy by responding immediately after someone posts in here. ^^'

I just wanted to join the RP, Is it still open?
Yep! This RP is always open and accepting. Read the first page of this thread: it details the main story, the rules, the character sheets, and even has a map showing the locations of each character.

When I'm home, I keep a tab open for this thread so I can respond quickly to any posts. This time I was out for dinner, and I just got back home. Excellent timing lol

I do confess that I will sometimes let time past before I post because I don't want to come off as weird or creepy by responding immediately after someone posts in here. ^^'
lol funnily enough I had just finished dinner and looked at my PC so really was the perfect timing

But god, big mood! I am the same exact way. Sometimes it just happens cuz I was writing something anyways so I'll post sometimes I'll just delay posting cuz I feel like an asshole posting after someone with a completely different topic possibly, but I do have the horrible habit of looking then not posting just cuz I don't wanna seem needy/weird/creepy/whatever you wanna consider it

lol funnily enough I had just finished dinner and looked at my PC so really was the perfect timing

But god, big mood! I am the same exact way. Sometimes it just happens cuz I was writing something anyways so I'll post sometimes I'll just delay posting cuz I feel like an asshole posting after someone with a completely different topic possibly, but I do have the horrible habit of looking then not posting just cuz I don't wanna seem needy/weird/creepy/whatever you wanna consider it
I guess we're both silly in that regard lol

I'm usually pretty happy when I see posts being made in my threads, so there's no worry from my end. An active OOC thread is good news to me; shows that folks are interested and invested in this game.

(I dunno if this is acceptable to be an oc in SSB Roleplay)
Character Name: Saikuru
Race/Species: Losora
Appearance:
Saikuru.jpg
Abilities/Powers:
  • Portal Creation: The only ability Saikuru knows, and is his special Skills, But it only works from 23 metres range and it randomly spits him out to a random location.
  • He has some magical knowledge but, He's currently terrible at casting spells so he really doesn't do this as it generally drains his energy.
    • He Knows, only a knows some healing spells and fire spell (With plenty of issues.)
Bio: Saikuru is the younger brother of Owari, Not much could be said about Saikuru aside from him traveling often with his brother all across his homeworld and often attempting to learn on practicing on learning to cast spells much to the dismay of his brother, who is more proficient at it than him.

The Losora are and evolved variant of serpents that formerly lives around in desert area together before the species moved into two groups; One remaining in the desert and the other in a more tropical area due to rising tensions within them, and a fight broke up as thus the species split into two groups. Losora's are known for their diminutive size and skills in using magical spells, That associates based on where the Losora are raised in: Fire and Earth for the ones living in the desert as they're body is is tougher and colors that match the sand, Water and Air living in the Tropical forests as their body is semi-aquatic and have vibrant colors on their bodies and more slimmer compared to their desert variants.
Player Name: ChibiStaryuu

Last edited:
I guess we're both silly in that regard lol

I'm usually pretty happy when I see posts being made in my threads, so there's no worry from my end. An active OOC thread is good news to me; shows that folks are interested and invested in this game.
I just have the bad habit of thinking I’m very annoying when I post. Hell sometimes I just sit there and debate whether or not to post some of the stuff I think up and end up deleting a lot of stuff yay anxiety

But I get ya. Active OOC is always very nice. It’s why I try to be around so it’s obvious I’m interested and all

Appearance:
Abilities/Powers:
  • Portal Creation: The only ability Saikuru knows, and is his special Skills, But it only works from 23 metres range and it randomly spits him out to a random location.
  • He has some magical knowledge but, He's currently terrible at casting spells so he really doesn't do this as it generally drains his energy.
    • He Knows, only a knows some healing spells and fire spell (With plenty of issues.)
Bio: Saikuru is the younger brother of Owari, Not much could be said about Saikuru aside from him traveling often with his brother all across his homeworld and often attempting to learn on practicing on learning to cast spells much to the dis.
Generally, what I'm expecting from OCs are fan characters of races and species that exist in the games represented by Smash (for example, a Pokemon Trainer or Koopa OC), so that they'd fit within the setting of Smash. I may accept completely original characters, as Super Smash Bros. do have characters and creatures unique to it such as the Subspace Army from Brawl, but I will be looking at those with more scrutiny.

Would you mind proofreading that profile again? It looks like some details, like in the bio, were cut off. Before I say yay or nay, I'd like to know more about the Losora race as well.

Generally, what I'm expecting from OCs are fan characters of races and species that exist in the games represented by Smash (for example, a Pokemon Trainer or Koopa OC), so that they'd fit within the setting of Smash. I may accept completely original characters, as Super Smash Bros. do have characters and creatures unique to it such as the Subspace Army from Brawl, but I will be looking at those with more scrutiny.

Would you mind proofreading that profile again? It looks like some details, like in the bio, were cut off. Before I say yay or nay, I'd like to know more about the Losora race as well.
Ok

Right! I will try to get my posts up today
I saw it! ^^
Sorry to be a bother btw, but I took some liberties in my earlier post for Corrin, just because GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow mentioned that the Mouser that DP had given Corrin before he abandoned her needed to get to the Lake Shore ASAP due to plot reasons. I had remarked that little situation with you earlier in the OOC I think, and I apologize if it seems like I'm taking matters into my own hands without your input. Believe me, I live for battle scenes.
Dragon Corrin is carrying Juri Han by the scruff of her neck using her teeth. delivering both her and the Mouser at the same time, in case I didn't explain that point well enough in my post.

Again, I just don't want to be mean or anything, but I'm just trying to drive the plot. If you'd like, I can re-write my posts to match yours. Again, super sorry for the inconvenience QwQ

Forevermore Forevermore
I couldn't stop myself from drawing this, especially in my stoopid mouse style.
Link's rizz poetry.png
Link was either just trying to be nice or was shooting a shot, either way, pretty sure Marth's going to be on Link's case for this one!

I just have the bad habit of thinking I’m very annoying when I post. Hell sometimes I just sit there and debate whether or not to post some of the stuff I think up and end up deleting a lot of stuff yay anxiety

But I get ya. Active OOC is always very nice. It’s why I try to be around so it’s obvious I’m interested and all
I'm very similar. If it helps, I've always enjoyed reading about your thoughts in this thread, and I've been getting better at sharing my silly and dumb thoughts. We're all geeks here.

Well here's a silly scrapped art idea I had: I was gonna draw Sora and Pichu like this cuz I thought it'd be cute, but my art muse hated me when I thought of it and yeah who knows if I'll ever do it now lol
image0.jpg

And when I thought of it, I had the silly idea of Sora and Pichu coming up with their own lil z-crystal like dance that ironically would actually power up Pichu as a result

Alright I decided imma start with Mythra to post for then probably go Byleth/Sora and Yoshi last barring how well my brain wants to work with me that is lol

I figured before I even think of Byleth/Sora though I should ask SheepKing SheepKing did you wanna make a Pichu post? I feel bad if I don't give you a chance since you haven't made a post for him in awhile and all. Don't wanna feel like he's not involved or something
Ah sorry it’s took me so long to respond but I can totally throw up a post for Pichu sometime this weekend!

Well here's a silly scrapped art idea I had: I was gonna draw Sora and Pichu like this cuz I thought it'd be cute, but my art muse hated me when I thought of it and yeah who knows if I'll ever do it now lol
image0.jpg

And when I thought of it, I had the silly idea of Sora and Pichu coming up with their own lil z-crystal like dance that ironically would actually power up Pichu as a result
👀 *quietly steals this idea for later*

Omg though that would be the most cutest thing on planet earth!!!!!

The idea of them doing a z-crystal dance also made my mind go to that one silly animation in DDD of Sora dabbing lmao

1703909392961.gif
Pov the last thing you see before getting mauled by a rat

Last edited:
Ah sorry it’s took me so long to respond but I can totally throw up a post for Pichu sometime this weekend!

👀 *quietly steals this idea for later*

Omg though that would be the most cutest thing on planet earth!!!!!

The idea of them doing a z-crystal dance also made my mind go to that one silly animation in DDD of Sora dabbing lmao

View attachment 1134652
Pov the last thing you see before getting mauled by a rat
No worries! It wasn’t that long onlyba day lol. I just didn’t wanna be a dick and make you feel left out or something

Lol feel free to steal the idea. I’ve been sitting on this for over a month now and haven’t done it. I don’t even remember why I thought of it to begin with. Sometimes my brain just thinks of the most random stuff

Sora dabs on em which leads Pichu to also dab as he powers up. He then proceeds to maul them with no regard

Heyoooooo!
Thank you uvu
Like mother, like daughter, lmao.

Did you write that yourself for Corrin? That is actually something that Corrin would write. If so, kudos, man.
Also, Link's poem is so adorable! Corrin would actually want to keep it just cuz it makes her smile :3
Np lmfao

SPEAKING OF CORRIN I WENT DOWN AN FE FATES RABBIT HOLE AND I FOUND THIS:

HELP-

Yeah, I did in fact write that on the fly. Thanks!
Awwwwwww, they're such goofy little pals <3
Forevermore Forevermore
I couldn't stop myself from drawing this, especially in my stoopid mouse style.
View attachment 1134615
Link was either just trying to be nice or was shooting a shot, either way, pretty sure Marth's going to be on Link's case for this one!
NO BECAUSE THAT SLOPPY STYLE MAKES IT CUTER. < 33333
Stoopid mouse art for life :D
Screenshot 2023-12-30 000702.png Midnight mouse art go brrrrr

Heyoooooo!

Np lmfao

HELP-

View attachment 1134664 Midnight mouse art go brrrrr

Oh? You think that's bad?
Here, look at Silas and Corrin for a second. Silas was Corrin's forgotten childhood friend before he garnered feelings for her. And his voice? Well...

He mayyyyy or may not sound a tad similar to Dark Pit. Antony Del Rio goes hard in Fates...

Np ^^
And yes, they are goofy, so silly and mushy.

Aww, you didn't have to draw mouse art for me! My hands were tired from drawing the one doodle previously, but your mouse art looks so good!!!!
Marth is taking the big bro relation with Corrin too seriously. Dude is starting to act like AU Link towards Kaida XD

Appearance:
Abilities/Powers:
Bio: Saikuru is the younger brother of Owari, Not much could be said about Saikuru aside from him traveling often with his brother all across his homeworld and often attempting to learn on practicing on learning to cast spells much to the dismay of his brother, who is more proficient at it than him.

The Losora are and evolved variant of serpents that formerly lives around in desert area together before the species moved into two groups; One remaining in the desert and the other in a more tropical area due to rising tensions within them, and a fight broke up as thus the species split into two groups. Losora's are known for their diminutive size and skills in using magical spells, That associates based on where the Losora are raised in: Fire and Earth for the ones living in the desert as they're body is is tougher and colors that match the sand, Water and Air living in the Tropical forests as their body is semi-aquatic and have vibrant colors on their bodies and more slimmer compared to their desert variants.
Simply saying that they can use Fire or Earth magic is very vague. As a GM I need to know how far powers can go in case of balancing issues. Can they spit out a fireball, or can they cause volcanos to erupt? Can they throw rocks with magic, or shift whole tectonic plates and cause earthquakes? Can they fly by riding on a cloud, or conjure up tornadoes?

I think this type of character would better fit in a Fantasy RP rather than a Super Smash Brothers RP, but maybe we can make this work if you're willing. There are various snake-like creatures in Nintendo games. A small winged snake that can spit fireballs from its mouth would not be out of place in a Nintendo-themed world. If you want your snake to be white and gold with wings, maybe your snake could be an angelic variation of a Shemum from Kid Icarus, for example. Perhaps instead of a portal ability, this species can travel through snake vases similar to how Mario can travel by pipe? This ability can work by the snake magically placing a vase in one spot and carrying a second on its person. All it would have to do then is jump into the vase it's carrying and it will be transported to wherever it left the first vase. It can only put down one vase though: using the spell again will make the destination vase appear in a different area. I'm just spit-balling.

Last edited:
Heyoooooo!

Np lmfao

HELP-

View attachment 1134664 Midnight mouse art go brrrrr

Oh? You think that's bad?
Here, look at Silas and Corrin for a second. Silas was Corrin's forgotten childhood friend before he garnered feelings for her. And his voice? Well...

He mayyyyy or may not sound a tad similar to Dark Pit. Antony Del Rio goes hard in Fates...

Np ^^
And yes, they are goofy, so silly and mushy.

Aww, you didn't have to draw mouse art for me! My hands were tired from drawing the one doodle previously, but your mouse art looks so good!!!!
Marth is taking the big bro relation with Corrin too seriously. Dude is starting to act like AU Link towards Kaida XD

For more Antony Del Rio fun:

The second one I find funny because it's Pit and Snake talking about girls lol

Very random but given I've had it happen with both my Mythra and Shulk posts now I'd figured I'd share. So when I'm picking a song on these posts I can vaguely think of a song but not remember its name. Naturally I tell myself "time to go through the OST to find it" only to very quickly be reminded these are the sizes of the Xenoblade OSTs
5b69e30b261447e2844ac6fdddb7d7a3.png
96232e947cac9d2ff99ec57885350370.png
3d19d518222cadbb590ec1227c5058d2.png
16e5302382d1c648d94732b404074457.png

No wonder I spend 80 years finding the song I want LOL

I usually listen to mood music when I want to type, typically instrumentals as I find music with lyrics to be distracting. Though, I do tend to listen to Powerwolf when typing for the Pits.

I always think of Pit and Dark Pit's fight against the Chaos Kin when I listen to this one. A bit ironic considering what happens to Pit afterwards.

I usually listen to mood music when I want to type, typically instrumentals as I find music with lyrics to be distracting. Though, I do tend to listen to Powerwolf when typing for the Pits.

I always think of Pit and Dark Pit's fight against the Chaos Kin when I listen to this one. A bit ironic considering what happens to Pit afterwards.

Damn, it's be awhile since I've listened to Powerwolf. Good track too!

I generally find a song(s) that fit the vibe I want for my post and listen to them a few times while I write then listen to whatever, generally some kind of video game music. Lots of Persona music gets played while I write to no one's surprise LOL though lately it's been Pokemon

Like this has been my jam recently

I saw it! ^^
Sorry to be a bother btw, but I took some liberties in my earlier post for Corrin, just because GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow mentioned that the Mouser that DP had given Corrin before he abandoned her needed to get to the Lake Shore ASAP due to plot reasons. I had remarked that little situation with you earlier in the OOC I think, and I apologize if it seems like I'm taking matters into my own hands without your input. Believe me, I live for battle scenes.
Dragon Corrin is carrying Juri Han by the scruff of her neck using her teeth. delivering both her and the Mouser at the same time, in case I didn't explain that point well enough in my post.

Again, I just don't want to be mean or anything, but I'm just trying to drive the plot. If you'd like, I can re-write my posts to match yours. Again, super sorry for the inconvenience QwQ
Ohhhhhhhhhh ok. I might’ve skimmed over that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back