• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Woo! Look at all these posts!

That poem was so difficult to write because my cockatiel kept walking on the keyboard while I was typing it. x_x

Woo! Look at all these posts!

That poem was so difficult to write because my cockatiel kept walking on the keyboard while I was typing it. x_x
We've left this poem to be in the brain of a dumbass. Good things are bound to happen LOL

And I had a meme pop into my head from this and am gonna attempt to make cuz it will kill me if I don't at least try

RIP Smash Realm

At least he got some alien bird bling out of it! XD

I don't know how much of Metroid y'all know, but here's a clip from Metroid Dread of Samus interacting with a Chozo in case a reference is needed.

I have quickly learned how much graphic design is my passion god I am awful. I am so sorry LOL Who would have thought spending over an hour messing around with blur effects would be such a failure and probably cause me to not see properly for the next few hours?

ANYWAYS I offer this dumbass meme that may cause eyes to hurt if you look too long I will not understand how me ctrl+f -ing the same effect over and over got different results but here we are
ihavekilledmyeyes.png

A few times while typing the poem, especially the "Lord of Moon and Stars" part, I couldn't help but imagine Joker tweaking on Skooma showing up at Lunaris's doorstep and a similar interaction happening:

I wish I understood anything that was said in that but I have no clue LOL I may be dumb idk

Ahhh, sorry! It's Morrowind stuff. Basically, the main villain of the game is pissed that this reincarnation of the legendary warrior Lord Nerevar Moon and Star (the PC) is a drugged up cat man.

Imagine a crack-head Joker showing up at the Flying Citadel, and Lunaris being indignant and giving Joker a minute long roast over it.

Ah I see lol. Wouldn’t be the first time Joker’s been drugged up and insulted to no end. All he needs is to be beaten up as well and it’s like he’s back in the interrogation room again. I’m sure he’d love that (:

Ig the difference would be this time it’d be drugged up by choice not by force lol

im gonna post real soon, trying to do ten million things at one time xd

Ah I see lol. Wouldn’t be the first time Joker’s been drugged up and insulted to no end. All he needs is to be beaten up as well and it’s like he’s back in the interrogation room again. I’m sure he’d love that (:

Ig the difference would be this time it’d be drugged up by choice not by force lol
Lunaris is so insulted that he doesn't order Joker imprisoned, killed, or even roughed up; just tells him to bugger off! XD

I look forward to reading how Joker responds to the latest post.

"So... who could be the 'Electric Mouse' in the riddle?"
"... Bitch, u srs??"

XD I know he's not THAT dumb!

Lunaris is so insulted that he doesn't order Joker imprisoned, killed, or even roughed up; just tells him to bugger off! XD

I look forward to reading how Joker responds to the latest post.

"So... who could be the 'Electric Mouse' in the riddle?"
"... Bitch, u srs??"

XD I know he's not THAT dumb!
Poor Joker not being given the time of day. He ends up just as insulted lol!

I'll have plenty of time to cook up a response for Joker given how many other replies I gotta do first. Hopefully I can make something amusing

He's got a 50-50 shot at who it could be and somehow he's still doubting it's either of them /j

And you know just because I've mentioned it several times and never shown it before, this is what Joker had to deal with which definitely left him with more trauma than he bargained for you don't need to watch the whole hour of this. Just the clip it starts at is the important one

Poor Joker not being given the time of day. He ends up just as insulted lol!

I'll have plenty of time to cook up a response for Joker given how many other replies I gotta do first. Hopefully I can make something amusing

He's got a 50-50 shot at who it could be and somehow he's still doubting it's either of them /j

And you know just because I've mentioned it several times and never shown it before, this is what Joker had to deal with which definitely left him with more trauma than he bargained for you don't need to watch the whole hour of this. Just the clip it starts at is the important one

Joker later visits the Flying Citadel again, clean this time, which gets Lunaris's approval. "Much better!" NOW he attempts to fight or imprison him!

Judging from the video, the RP isn't the first time Joker has heard voices begging him to save the world.

I had a random thought of a Smash native showing off a tattoo they just got. It's a word written in the Chozo language. The person claims the tattoo artist told him it means "courage and strength." His Chozo friend informs him that it actually means "stinky cloaca!"

Joker later visits the Flying Citadel again, clean this time, which gets Lunaris's approval. "Much better!" NOW he attempts to fight or imprison him!

Judging from the video, the RP isn't the first time Joker has heard voices begging him to save the world.
Poor Joker probably doesn’t even remember the first time he showed up but I’m sure Lunaris will remind him lol

It definitely isn’t his first time having mysterious voices asking him to save the world

But the whole beginning interrogation scene kills me every time. Like man poor Joker is just a normal teenager during all this. No persona. No powers. Nothing. He’s just a regular teen and they still kick the crap out of him and treat him like that. Bro did not deserve what he got

Henlo everyone. I finally got my posts up, sorry for the long wait. It took me a while to finish Agent Eight's post adequately (I feel like if I take forever to write posts, the least I could do is write them well when I do).

PS: I didn't write for Corrin because I'm waiting on Juri Han's post Darklord95 Darklord95 and I know I am THE LAST person who should be talking about waiting on posts, so sorry qwq

That's true, if Hark can do it, then so can the Pits. Who knows, maybe I'm just not good at visualizing facial hair.

Cut to Marth, who can only achieve stubble-

Min Min: She really doesn't want to give 'evil' people presents, but she also feels guilty imagining if they were the only one who didn't get a present because of her, so she decides to do it anyway. I feel like Min Min would make desserts and give those as presents. Maybe mung bean cakes or tangyuan.

Tetra: It depends on if she thinks if they're cool enough, but she absolutely, without a doubt, would NOT give anything to Ganondorf. I mean, come on.

Agent Eight: He despises evil and all that has to do with it, but he'd might make an exception for Bowser and the Koopalings, as they'd probably seem the least evil to him.

Corrin: She'd probably disregard the good vs evil debate in the name of holiday cheer. She'd make the gift herself, even, as she would think that it shows her genuine intentions.

Marth: He finds that as a king, he has to hold a certain sense of humanity, even to evil-doers. He'd give a gift, but it wouldn't be as heartfelt as say, Min's or Corrin's.

Min Min: It depends on who she's faced with when it happens. If it's someone very handsome/beautiful, she'd get all clammed up, and perhaps even chicken out. However, if it's a kid/critter, she'd just smile and give them a little peck on the nose. I don't think she'd be very straightforward when she doesn't want to kiss someone, and perhaps make excuses.

Tetra: She's not one for cowardice! Though for Toon Link and Marth, it's a different story. A kiss on the cheek is most likely what she'd give to most, but to those she'd find repulsive to kiss, she wouldn't hesitate to tell them straight up to go take a hike.

Agent Eight: He wouldn't understand the premise at first, so he'd just be politely confused until someone explains and maybe even demonstrates! He'd turn all blushy and be careful to avoid all mistletoe in the future, wary of future embarrassment. People would look at him weird for looking at the ceiling all the time in nervousness.

Corrin: Her reaction depends on the other person's disposition! If the other person is shying away, she'd be the more confident one and take the reins herself. However, if the other is more straightforward and bold, she'd be the one getting all flustered. She'd definitely be more embarrassed if it's someone she finds generally cute or attractive (save for children and critters). She'd give forehead kisses to those like Sonic, Pikachu, or Inkling.

Marth: He's a very timid boi deep down, so being caught in such an embarrassing situation would definitely turn him into a tomato-red mess, especially if the other is more confident and brazen than he. He would collect himself to politely decline to those he'd rather not kiss. He'd give a little kiss on the hand to those he wouldn't smooch.
Right! I will try to get my posts up today

Apologies my Yoshi post was a bit lacking. At least it's up I suppose lol

I'd imagine Joker would be confused as to why Lunaris would be almost fatherly one moment, then trying to kill everyone the next. The sorcerer just has standards!

Yoshi's post is fine! I should've done a better job giving more for y'all to respond to in my last post.

Yoshi's post is fine! I should've done a better job giving more for y'all to respond to in my last post.
Nah it was fine. I just have too high of standards for myself and I don't think that's a secret lol

Wow I think we just shared a singular brain cell right there LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back