• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

I know for sure Ellie is still at the Barista Bar probably stuffing her face in popcorn with the other baristas. I've only heard from Connor and Lone. Connor will be back but Lone is out. But at this moment we only have Ellie who is open to interacting.

I know for sure Ellie is still at the Barista Bar probably stuffing her face in popcorn with the other baristas. I've only heard from Connor and Lone. Connor will be back but Lone is out. But at this moment we only have Ellie who is open to interacting.
So I guess James will get to meet Ellie! Should I write another post or should you?

don't worry, Ollie's gonna flee soon and he'll be able to put the moves on Pluto.
Pluto will be waiting 030

OH MY LAWWWD. I read your post Quillicious Quillicious and absolutely died . Like hot damn!! XD !!! Those lines were so good though lol I honestly am feeling super awkward for Ian. If it were me sitting by Ollie and Lex I would have booked it lmao. But Ian isn't like that. He gives no shits lol. I'm writing a post now~

OH MY LAWWWD. I read your post Quillicious Quillicious and absolutely died . Like hot damn!! XD !!! Those lines were so good though lol I honestly am feeling super awkward for Ian. If it were me sitting by Ollie and Lex I would have booked it lmao. But Ian isn't like that. He gives no shits lol. I'm writing a post now~
I was like that as well, but it's fun to play along! So much I forgot that Lexi is actually Bi, lol.

I'm really looking forward to Ollie flirting with practically everyone xD it's so hilarious. Quillicious Quillicious

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai which characters are you using right now ? Some of y'all changing bios and characters a bit so I got confused on who was planning on what. Next time skip I definitely want Ian to interact with Pluto and Adelaide. Hes quite skittish around models/super stars/ fancy rich people. So it's a side of him I wanted to test out.

Also KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Is it alright for me to make another character ? As like a cousin of one of my former characters.

I'm really looking forward to Ollie flirting with practically everyone xD it's so hilarious. Quillicious Quillicious

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai which characters are you using right now ? Some of y'all changing bios and characters a bit so I got confused on who was planning on what. Next time skip I definitely want Ian to interact with Pluto and Adelaide. Hes quite skittish around models/super stars/ fancy rich people. So it's a side of him I wanted to test out.

Is it alright for me to make another character ? As like a cousin of one of my former characters.
Sure thing! Oh, and if you go on CS and click on Reader Mode, you will eliminate all of the fluff there and get the CS of characters currently still with us.

Uh well I am using all of my characters right now. But next time skip I will save Adelaide and Pluto for you together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back