• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint I made two new characters. I added them to my original character post so it should be on the first page. I left one of the apartments blank because I figure you could just choose one you think fits idk.

Violetti Violetti I checked it out and love them as for Tavi, she can have one of the vacant Studios or a single at a different floor. Wait I just say that Marcos is supposed to be at a studio. Anyway, you can pick from a studio or single for her.

Violetti Violetti I checked it out and love them as for Tavi, she can have one of the vacant Studios or a single at a different floor. Wait I just say that Marcos is supposed to be at a studio. Anyway, you can pick from a studio or single for her.
I chose the studio vacant 3. I noticed you had two other spots there reserved. For any reason? Just curious lol

BWAHAHAHAHA im just imagining a regular handshake and Ollie just isn't letting go and they both just stand there and Pluto keeps shaking his hand trying to pull away but it's like super glued to his hand xD while Ollie smiles as if nothing is going on when he's really freaking out inside.

Quillicious Quillicious Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

I'll try to get a post in tonight or tomorrow but there's a lot of work I need to catch up on. So I guess we will see how that goes~

I really am starting to think Genji died. She strikes me as the type to never ever leave without saying something. So I fear she got kidnapped or killed.

I'll try to get a post in tonight or tomorrow but there's a lot of work I need to catch up on. So I guess we will see how that goes~

I really am starting to think Genji died. She strikes me as the type to never ever leave without saying something. So I fear she got kidnapped or killed.

mah grillfrend D:

I hope that's not the caae...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back