• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

She sighs, "Why would you want to do a mission then not get the reward?" She says out loud as she began to pick up some of the feathers on the ground. The black feathers had tints of whiteness to them, and shimmered in the sunlight. She gathers the feathers in her arms, putting them into a dent in her scarf. Holding the crystal out she gets ready to wrap out.

@Xelvere @LuciferDemetris

Asger laughed and said "Its time for me to go little one. It was a pleasure. Valhalla take me!" And with that there was another loud boom of thunder that could be heard across campus and a blinding flash of light as Alex returned.

'So" He said sitting down on the bed once more "What did you think of Asger?"

@CandidFox

"He's a strong warrior who loves his homeland. And quite friendly", Nyx said and smiled softly at him. Seeing him just makes her happy to see what he's like in the future. "You guys are really strong...makes me wants to see you in battle.." She said. Guess she just made a new friend...

@Blacknife

Wrapping herself back, she dragged herself back to her room to change. Her faltered after seeing her reflection was back to normal, although she was alone she forced the smile back on until she reached her room. Leaving the door open, she fell onto her bed and put the feathers in her scarf in the box on the ground. She had gained a bad habit of collecting things that she found these days, and knew she needed to break it eventually. Though today wasn't the day to break it.

Alex smiled and leaned back 'Well at least shes not freaked out by you' Alex thought to himself.

'I may have miss judged that young girl. I like her' Responded Asger

"I doubt you mean that. Have you heard the things vikings did in battle? I do roughly the same" His eyes slowly lowered to her lap as he tilted his head "Whats that?" he asked pointing towards her lap.

@CandidFox

FinalStraw said:
True, the ice controller's attack didn't leave much room to react, let alone to counterattack. Cervus' clothes were sheredded, his feet were injured-- though they were scratches at best. The blind man didn't feel like he wanted to be shredded to pieces. Quickly grabbing the prayer beads that were attached to his left arm, and it was only moments before the prayer beads were multiplying. It kept growing, destroying any shard pieces that touched the pearl, before the prayer beads were enough to cover Cervus. He spun it rather quickly, warding off anymore ice shards.
Cervus' blood was boiling. Judging by experience, it was clear who would have won, but as the battle went on, he started having doubts. Dexius was a powerful opponent, and the blind man somehow felt like he was still toying with him. . .
The shards of now smithereens of nothing, he dropped his assault. He stared at the male, feeling pity for him. He had shown such excitement at the prospect of gaining his contract and now he stood in ruined clothing, a string of pearls in his hand. It had multiplied, increasing in size and length. He found that fascinating. He had not seen such a weapon before.

He could feel heat radiating off the male, his blood surging through his veins from exertion. Perhaps it was because he hadn't had company for a while but he dropped his arms which were dense with magical energy, ready to be woven in a variety of spells and allowed them to dissipate harmessly into the air.

"I"m not sure if you've heard of me, but people call me cold of heart." He shook his head, if only people meant that in a more literal sense,"I won't fight you. Not unless you want to," He wasn't a cruel person by nature, but by circumstance. He wasn't about to harm someone further if they posed no threat to him.

Sending him away however would just isolate him into loneliness again and he almost invited the stranger into his abode, hesitating at the last second. Not yet, he'll see what this male had to say.

NoeruAraevain said:
The shards of now smithereens of nothing, he dropped his assault. He stared at the male, feeling pity for him. He had shown such excitement at the prospect of gaining his contract and now he stood in ruined clothing, a string of pearls in his hand. It had multiplied, increasing in size and length. He found that fascinating. He had not seen such a weapon before.
He could feel heat radiating off the male, his blood surging through his veins from exertion. Perhaps it was because he hadn't had company for a while but he dropped his arms which were dense with magical energy, ready to be woven in a variety of spells and allowed them to dissipate harmessly into the air.

"I"m not sure if you've heard of me, but people call me cold of heart." He shook his head, if only people meant that in a more literal sense,"I won't fight you. Not unless you want to," He wasn't a cruel person by nature, but by circumstance. He wasn't about to harm someone further if they posed no threat to him.

Sending him away however would just isolate him into loneliness again and he almost invited the stranger into his abode, hesitating at the last second. Not yet, he'll see what this male had to say.
"No soldier can let their guard down." With a resolved heart Cervus quickly threw the pearls in a manner that would surround him; then quickly tightened the grip around the ice-controlling boy by reducing the number of pearls. Cervus then dashed to the individual, ready to slash him anytime.

However, he stopped right in front of the boy.

"I was like you, too, once. Foolishness like that will only get either you, or your Champion killed. A talented Summoner like you shouldn't put their talents to waste. I am only fragile and powerless; experience-wise, though, there may not be a time where you can surpass mine."

"Hmm?.." Nyx looked down and giggled softly as she petted him."Oh, This is Meteor...another friend of mine.." She kissed him on top of his head while he was still sleeping. "He's a champion too..." She looked up at him once more while her head was tilted slightly to he side.

@Blacknife

Mentions of
@Federen Mason

Alex lent over slightly to get a better view

"Hm. Cute cat" he said quietly "So. Now what? Maybe we should go for a walk..."

He looked out the window to see that there was still plenty of sunlight.

@CandidFox

"I agree..." Nyx said as she stood up. Looking outside, she stretched for a minute and went towards the door before looking back at him. "Well...lets go then.." She said and smiled softly and waited for him.

@Blacknife

Anger flared in Dexius, his rage cold. This was why he isolated himself. He prepared to unleash his rage at the male. He wanted to bury everything around him in ice. He hoped the male had 'experience' surviving underneath a mountain of snow, trapped in cold, freezing to death slowly as his body numbed.

That was until the male referred to him as summoner, he scoffed,"Seems there's been a bit of a mishap, I'm no summoner. I'm just a lonely old hermit with a lot of blood on his hands." He sighed as he wiggled a little in his bondage. Hmm~ a little too tight for his liking but he could deal. If he wanted, he could just blow the arrogant male away from him with a burst of air centered around himself but he did not. He enjoyed watching the look of confusion cross the male's face. Now that he was closer, he could see that his eyes were blank. Blind?

(Fuck me I forgot to tag you @FinalStraw )

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex pulled his shoes back on as well as his leather strapping. He then picked his Claymore up with one hand and tucked it into its strapping. He then made his way over to the door, closing it behind them.

"Well, this is your school. Show me around"

@CandidFox

Embaga Elder]Osamu walks up behind Roy drinking some mango pineapple slushy. He looks at his bowl of ramen. [COLOR=#b30000]I'm guessing that's mine? [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He said while pointing towards the ramen. He sits down at the table grabbing the ramen. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Thank you. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He says towards Loka. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]So what are we talking about? [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He looks at Roy and illyanna. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22231-oceanbunny/ said:
@OceanBunny[/URL] @Leo Radomir
(Sorry.. was waiting for @Leo Radomir and then wasn't on for a while)

Ilyanna blushed lightly as Osamu came over. She looked down at her lap when he asked about their conversation, glad he hadn't overheard them. She started to slowly eat her ramen, preventing herself from responding to his inquiry.

Roy couldn't help but laugh on the inside and says" And yep that's yours and boy is this ramen good stuff, that aside though the journey we need to go on is a day away so make sure to bring a book and what not so your not bored out of your skull".

Roy continues to eat his noodles, ' we seem to get along pretty well and if she doesn't pick osamu as her man i'm going for her because she's fun

He looked at illyanna as she blushed. Yeaaah she likes me. He takes a spoon full of his ramen and puts it in his mouth, slurping the rest in. Wait did you just say a day away?? God!!! He throws his free hand in the air. The hell you expect for me to read huh??? It better not be one of your old boring books you have. He's referring to Roy's magic books. @Leo Radomir @OceanBunny

Kelvian and Gryphon were walked side by side towards the training grounds. "I find that Crescendo guy quite interesting" Kelvian said "But I think I like him. Still though, Why not get the reward? It was more for us but I just don't get it" He sighed.

"I'm sure he has his reasons. Hey, I noticed something while we were fighting..." Gryphon responded

Kelvian raised an eyebrow "Oh?"

"Did you see how he hesitated and didn't engage the main fallen angel back there?" He asked as they approached the training grounds in the school

"Yeah actually that was bugging me too" These training grounds are pretty damn big Kelvian thought to himself as they stepped through an arch on they're right and entered the training grounds

Gryphon ran ahead of Kelvian so they were facing each other with a few meters between them. "Shall we?" He asked

A slow smile crept across Kelvian's face. "We shall" He responded.

The dark blackish purple aura came around Gryphon's arms as he readied himself

Kelvian drew two of his katanas and stood there "Would you like to count us down?"

"Why not" Gryphon said as raised his hand showing the number three with his fingers, He slowly dropped them to two and then one, As he dropped his last finger signaling to begin Kelvian fired toward Gryphon and they engaged. Fighting back and forth

Last edited by a moderator:
Crescendo would spend most of his day in his room, painting and drawing memories and images he collected previously. He smiled at all of his creations and hung them up, making is room full of paint smudges, walls filled with drawings and neatly organizing his things on the desk from which he worked, 'I had quite a fun day, quite rarely do I have one of those,' he would think to himself, smiling like an idiot. He would then think of Aries and blush, Crescendo's feelings had been growing and he wasn't quite sure what had been particularly special about the female. But whatever it was, it made him feel good. After he finished doing his work, he jumped on his mattress and looked at his ceiling, which had a painting of a rather beautiful woman with long flowing dark hair and light shimmering eyes. She wore a white dress and held a white parasol and was sitting in a field full of blooming white lilies, "I miss you, mother," Crescendo would smile at the painting on the ceiling, remembering the days he had with his mother.

Aries sighed deeply, she begin to put her boxes away to clear the room up more. She hummed to herself as she hung up posters, and all of the knick-knacks that she kept over the years. Pulling out an box, she opened up to pull out a clayed version of a crane. She never truly knew why the original owner kept it in a box, but for save caution she kept it inside. Turning the crane in her hand, the golden clay bird she stared at the markings on the bird. Putting it back in its box, Aries put it up on her desk, 'A reminder for you to remember' she thinks to herself, as she turns away from it to put the rest of the objects away. Her mind wonders off to the past event of today, 'So many good people here I've already met on the first day' She smiles brighter as she thinks about Crescendo, she knows he'll be a good person to know during her time here.

Echo strolled through the corridors of the school, sighing heavily as he meticulously walked around. His eyes carried a wistful look; The last few days had been incomparably boring, and, frankly, Echo wasn't used to it. Out of boredom, he had tried many missions, but he could never find the right mission to do. After the first time he did a mission, all the other missions he found became way less invigorating. It felt like there was something missing, but he couldn't place a finger on it. He continued to ponder on what to do. Missions don't provide much challenge, and classes are boring... He could never come across any mission that actually had him fight a skilled adversary, and he assumed that people were getting it before him.

@Leo Radomir[/URL] @OceanBunny
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy laughed and says" I wouldn't trust with one of those books anyways you might burn it in one of your thoughtless moments that's why i said what i said". ' well ill chan didn't me away when i playfully grabbed her hand and brought her over to the table and she was concerned about him so i'm happy she's here'.

[/QUOTE]
"A day away?" Ilyanna asked looking back up at them. 'It'll give us time to get to know one another.' She thought, smiling. "I'm sure we can find some way to stay entertained. How are we travelling?" leaning forward, she blew lightly on her bowl, causing it to start steaming as he breath heated it.

Nyx nodded and took him towards the rest of the school. "This is were the classes usually are....they kinda basically tell us the history between summoners and champions. They also tell each kind and their advantages and disadvantages...so therefore we can find what kind of summoner were looking for and how to deal a champion's disadvantages when teaming up.......which kinda rarely happens sometimes..." She said as they passed several classrooms with some teachers inside. Taking a swift left turn, she took his wrist slowly by her soft hand to avoid him from getting lost. Through the end of the hallway is an arch connecting to the outside. "This is the arena..." There were several arenas everywhere. All gigantic as summoners and champions fight together while war cries and spells can be heard.

@Blacknife

Aries hummed proudly to herself, she made the room much more welcoming and inviting. With her last objection of the day finished, she decided to head out and explore the school more, maybe even go to the library she heard some people talk about. Now knowing what she'll do now, she left te dormitory to the library in the main part of the school.

Sheik walked around the school with her arms crossed, alone. Her face showed no emotion as she looked at the others, conversing. She wanted to go someplace quieter, so she headed toward the library. @SocialDestruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back