• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Aries rubbed her chin, she quickly scanned the group of angels, usually the main one had a significant trade mark to them. It could range from a marking on their clothing or body, or even just the size of their wings. She begin to walks with them, Expanding one of her fans, from its small simple form into a giant fan about half her own size.

@LuciferDemetris @Xelvere

Echo staggered as he followed behind him. He practically dragged himself forward, and his complexion seemed even paler than before. So soon? He thought to himself. I might need a little feast. Echo suddenly came to a stop, closing his eyes. An underbrush rustled, and as soon as it started, a sword flew towards that area. A yelp was emitted, before the branches went still. He went over, picking up a rabbit with a sword sticking out from it's flank. Licking his lips, he impaled it with his teeth after withdrawing the sword, sucking the blood out of it. This should delay the recoil long enough. He nodded at Khan, gesturing to keep moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expanding the first fan, she moves it to get another look, "Usually there's a trade mark to the leader. A marking on their body or clothes, or the wings." She gets forward, "Try to keep them all separated so I can track them, I'm better far back so I'll use that to track them." She kept the other one small, and she flinged the giant fan out to create a makeshift shield.

@Xelvere @LuciferDemetris

An elderly man handed over a pouch to Khan and Echo. "Thank you for dealing with the infestation," He said, prostrating himself in worship. Echo grabbed it and nodded, pocketing it and withdrawing the crystal. "Time to go back," He said to Khan. The light within the crystal flickered, and they arrived back at the school. He then withdrew the pouch from his pocket; it seemed to be the same weight, but that was because he filled the money he took with rocks. "You can have all of it," He said, smiling. Then, he disappeared.

"Keep them separated? I think we can manage that" Kelvian said. Gryphon nodded as he started to focus his aura towards his arms, What looked like purple energy revolved around Gryphons arms.

"Just let us know when you find out which one is the big guy" Gryphon said

@SocialDestruction @LuciferDemetris

Aries would watch, quickly running forward and jumping up into the sky, stopping mid motion she would float there with a faint outline of wings on her back. She kept her guard up, holding the smaller fan in her left hand ready to expand it and attack if needed. She begin to scan the group, looking out for the leader.

Kelvian Drew two Katanas as he moved with incredible speed towards the fallen angels. Gryphon while being quick on his feet himself was not even close to as fast as Kelvian and clearly not Crescendo but he sprinted after them towards the fallen angels

Kelvian slashed upwards hitting one of the fallen angels with his right hand, He quickly danced back as he caught the attention of two others

@LuciferDemetris @SocialDestruction

Her eyes darted around, the angels were moving quickly to catch glimpses of their clothing, but their wings we're all similar except two. One came forward towards her, the angel flicked their wings out, shooting sharpened black feathers at her. With a swipe of her fan, she flung them all back.

Smirking, Crescendo knew his plan was about to unravel, each pawn moving as her had though so and as he had read. He quickly dragged through some of them with ease, keeping a sharp eye out for the leader. He quickly halted and looked at the back of the wings of the fallen angel, however, quickly noticing the gender, it was female. 'God damnit, I can't hit her... I'll call her out.' Crescendo cursed himself and began to give off signals to Aries, Gryphon and Kelvian as to who the leader had been.

@SocialDestruction

@Xelvere

Aries grabbed her other fan, extending it out and creating a bigger fan than her defensive one, with a flick of her wrist, she flung it forward at the angel attacking her. Quickly flying past, she caught the signal and went towards Crescendo. Once in front of him, the female angel look at her with sharpened teeth. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment, 'You can do this Aries.' she reassured herself, opening her eyes. The once golden eyes were now red, and the gaze of the angel was broken as she fell down to the ground. Quickly landing herself, she caught the fallen angel in her arms.

@Xelvere @LuciferDemetris

Kelvian reacted quickly, The devilish grin on his face as he kept slicing away at one of the fallen angels Do me a favor and just keep bleeding He absorbed a great amount of blood and his speed doubled, He shot like a bullet towards a group of three fallen angels and sliced through them before they had time to react killing them instantly. He looked over at Aries "Did you get her?" He asked?

Gryphon landed a solid kick on one of the fallen angels sending it flying back with immense force

She nods, holding the angel in her arms, with a sympathetic look as she kept her gaze lowered, afraid of anyone else falling under the trance. Her grip tightened as she begin to walks off with the angel, not really knowing what to do with it.

Gryphon killed two more fallen angels before they started retreating at the sight of their leader being taken. He let out a sigh and turned to start catching up with everyone else.

She holds her hands out, showing the blackened angel motionless in her arms. Her grin still was on her face, but strained with the hope of getting the girl out of her hands.

@Xelvere

Nyx stared at him for a moment before giggling. He was really interesting to talk to as the two of them would be really great warriors in the future. Looking up, She took meteor and placed him on her lap as she look outside. "How......Interesting.."

@Blacknife @Federen Mason

"I don't want the reward," Crescendo would sigh, "I feel like painting when we get back." He would stretch as he pulled his crystal from his pocket.

Aries shut her fans, keeping quiet as she put them away. Her grin stayed on her face ,but she had her face turned down so no one could see, due fact she had no mirror to see if her eyes returned normal, she looked at the blood on the floor as she pulled the crystal out. "Let's get out of this place, shall we?" she says waiting for the others to wrap before her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back