• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

@Leo Radomir[/URL] @OceanBunny
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy laughed and says" now lying is bad it was you that went nuts, but that aside I have snacks prepared so clam it oshi"

[/QUOTE]
Ilyanna nodded at the mention of the coaches. 'They're worried about food costs..' She wondered as the boys talked about the high prices on the coaches. She smiled as she finished her ramen, amused that Roy had prepared snacks. She flexed her wings behind her and set her bowl down on the table, turning towards Roy. "When do we leave for this journey?"

He laughs when Roy explains what really happened. Yeah that tends to happen. Since he finished his ramen he drunk the rest of the juice. When he finished he glared at Roy and balled his fist. He point his index finger towards him. Don't call me Oshi!!!! @Leo Radomir @OceanBunny

Guiding the smaller woman around the school, Aries would point out areas that were groups of students swarmed to get into. Everytime she pointed something out she thought was interesting, she would glance back to see Sheik's reaction. After several minutes of exploring majority of the main school, she guided Sheik down to the forest, where the view was that she found at the first day she entered the school.

@AdorkableMew

Sheik didn't seem to show any excitement as she walked. But, she listened, respectfully, and observed the school. As she and Aries entered the forest, Sheik started to, actually, look curious. @SocialDestruction

"Its not much but, I'll think you will like it.." She trails off, pushing aside the undergrowth, Aries reveals a pond that tips over the side of the island. Moving forward, she guides herself to sit by the edge of the pond. Due to the current time of the day the pond glistened in the sunlight, it was a quiet and a place of tranquility. Aries turns her head to see what Sheik thinks of the area.

@AdorkableMew

Sheik's eyes were widened as she stared at the view, amazed. She stared for a short while before smiling to herself, slightly. She blinked and pushed her smile away as she looked back at Aries, "You don't disappoint." @SocialDestruction

Last edited by a moderator:
If smiles could stretch further than her cheekbones, Aries's would have gone beyond her face. "I'd hope so, I'll be honest.." She took a breath before continuing, "The school is boring, its beautiful but it's like..Hm.. I can't really explain it.." She took her sandals off, and puts her feet into the warm pond. "By the way, are you a summoner or a champion?" She says out of the blue.

@AdorkableMew

"Summoner," Sheik said, taking off her shoes and joining Aries, "And, I understand what you mean. There's not much excitement here is all. I guess school isn't meant to be thrilling." @SocialDestruction

' You just don't know the beginning..' Aries thought to herself bitterly, before she could grimace she chuckled at Sheik, "Of course! I had a feeling you were a summoner, you just had that kind of aura." she emphasizes the last part, kicking her legs back and forth. It was nice to have quiet moments like these after all these difficult months.

@AdorkableMew

She nods, "Yep! Though no one has yet to summon me.. so I'm just solo currently." She chuckles to herself, looking up into the sky. It was hard to really deficate the time in such a thick forest.

@AdorkableMew

Leo Radomir]Roy quickly finished his ramen then says" In forty minutes do u mind if I call u I'll chan" [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Embaga Elder]He laughs when Roy explains what really happened. [COLOR=#b30000]Yeah that tends to happen. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Since he finished his ramen he drunk the rest of the juice. When he finished he glared at Roy and balled his fist. He point his index finger towards him. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Don't call me Oshi!!!! [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] @OceanBunny
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy grinned widely and gently laughs at the reaction and then waits for illannas reaction.

[/QUOTE]
"You can call me whatever you want, master." Ilyanna said with a smile. She giggled as Osamu got upset over Roy's nickname for him. 'They're an odd pair.' She thought as she watched them.

Alex lent back and just let them go on with there prattle. The big guy seemed like the more sensible one while the one with the mask seemed a little too out there. He made eye contact with Nyx before saying "It looked really cool from where i was standing"

@CandidFox

"Yeah! But.. you don't have to.. I want my summoner to truly want me, not of pity." She sighs, rubbing her head, Aries really didn't want force anyone into something they'll regret. Just like her.

@AdorkableMew

"Who said that I pity you? There's nothing to pitty," Sheik laughed a little. "I think you'd make an excellent Champion and I would like to summon you." She gave Aries a gentle smile. @SocialDestruction

Aries widened her eyes, "Really? Honestly, I'd love to!" She reached over and grabbed Sheik's hands, "I won't fail you, I promise!" She smiled widely as she spoke quickly. Aries was so relieved to find someone, and even better to have someone who could handle her energy problem.

Sheik chuckled and said, calmly, "I have a feeling that you won't." Sheik smiled a slight smile. She was relieved that she found a loyal Champion. @SocialDestruction

She laughed light heartedly, "Thank you.." She leans onto Sheik, "I hope you get used to me not having really any personal space." She hummed, closing her eyes exhausted. Today seemed to be a good day.

@AdorkableMew

Sheik wasn't one for touching but she didn't mind so much with Aries. It was quiet and relaxing and Aries' humming was soothing. It reminded Sheik of when her mother used to hum her to sleep... She blinked those thoughts awaywasn'made her smile disappear. She looked up at the thick trees, wondering what time it was. She looked at Aries again as she spoke, "You look tired. Lets get back to the school before you fall asleep here." @SocialDestruction

Aries nodded, "I guess we should go back.." She stands up, putting her sandals back on. For Aries, she could've stayed down at the lake for hours, but knowing that it's the best to head back she let a sigh out. Looking back at the glistening lake once more before both girls headed back.

@AdorkableMew

Sheik carried her shoes in her hand as she walked beside Aries. She looked up and sighed. She was disappointed to leave, but she knew it was best. @SocialDestruction

OceanBunny said:
"You can call me whatever you want, master." Ilyanna said with a smile. She giggled as Osamu got upset over Roy's nickname for him. 'They're an odd pair.' She thought as she watched them.
Roy smiles playfully and then says" Illy chan it's then and who knows i may like you more than i letting on but for now i'll leave you to figure that out because it's more fun that way". Roy then turns and starts to head back pretending to be a soldier and marching just for a laugh, ' I GUESS I'VE BECOME A LITTLE BIT OF AN ASS BEING AROUND HIM BUT THAT REACTION FROM TIME TO TIME NEVER GETS OLD'.

@Embaga Elder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back