• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Osamu growls at Roy watching him march out the cafeteria. I'ma hurt that kid, if he calls me Oshi one more time. I mean come on what type of name is Oshi anyway. Sounds like a child made it up. After his rant he walks out drinking his mango smoothie, following Roy. When he opened the door he stopped and looked back at illyanna.Come on beautiful time for you to go one your first adventure with us. We'll try to keep the friendly fighting to a minimum. He says jokingly @Leo Radomir @OceanBunny

"Really now?" Nyx mused as she stood beside him and chuckled. Its true, the two of them were complete opposites and yet they managed to go well with each other. "Amon just deeply cares for his summoner..." she said as Amon patted his summoner's head while Jackie looked over to Alex. "Do you have a summoner??" She asked happily.

@Blacknife

Alex smiled sheepishly "Uh no i dont unfortunately" He said kicking the back of his heels "I just got here"

He looked over at Nyx as she was contemplating something before Asger spoke up again.

'Somethings wrong...somethings coming...'

'What are you talking about?' Alex thought, but he got no further response.

@CandidFox

"Awe! It's okay! Hope you find a summoner then!" Jackie grinned and leaned back to Amon as he unconsciously hugs her gently . Meanwhile Nyx noticed the look on Alex's face and tilted her head.

"Alex? Something wrong?" She asked and placed a hand on his shoulder.

@Blacknife

Alex was brought back to earth after his little space out to Nyx touching him. He turned suddenly expecting something else but he fouund it was just her, nothing more "Yeah. Im fine. Just a little tired" He replied scratching the back of his head.

Asger wasnt replying so he decided he was just going to ignore it. He then looked back to Amon and Jackie and said "Well it was a pleasure meeting you!"

@CandidFox

NoeruAraevain said:
Anger flared in Dexius, his rage cold. This was why he isolated himself. He prepared to unleash his rage at the male. He wanted to bury everything around him in ice. He hoped the male had 'experience' surviving underneath a mountain of snow, trapped in cold, freezing to death slowly as his body numbed.
That was until the male referred to him as summoner, he scoffed,"Seems there's been a bit of a mishap, I'm no summoner. I'm just a lonely old hermit with a lot of blood on his hands." He sighed as he wiggled a little in his bondage. Hmm~ a little too tight for his liking but he could deal. If he wanted, he could just blow the arrogant male away from him with a burst of air centered around himself but he did not. He enjoyed watching the look of confusion cross the male's face. Now that he was closer, he could see that his eyes were blank. Blind?

(Fuck me I forgot to tag you @FinalStraw )
"I see." Cervus quickly loosened the grip around the male, taking the prayer beads immediately to his hand.

"I am sorry for the mix-up. I can feel you seem to be building rage among your heart. Such is the source of power, yet such is the start of destruction. I am a blind man, seeking for a summoner, but no such luck I have stumbled upon. No one needs my experience, every summoner there is needs power. Why hasn't a summoner contractef you yet, boy?"

Though it was none of his business, Cervus wantef to know what kept the young boy from having a summoner.

(Sorry for the late yet short reply, I didn't notice you posted already, and I am running out of ideas q.q )

"To you as well Mr Alex..... for me and my summoner have a mission to complete.." Amon said and bowed down a little before turning back as Jackie waved and run towards him to the exit. Nyx on the other hand doesn't looked convinced as she patted his shoulder softly before letting go. "Believe you need rest....unless there's something you feel that is strange.." She said while staring.

@Blacknife

Alex panicked slightly at the fact Nyx read him so eaisily "Uhh. No no! Nothings strange!"

'You lie like a virgin fucks. Lousy'

'Your input isn't needed!' Alex thought back

"I think im just tired Nyx" He said finally "Im just gunna head back and take a nap or something if that alright"

@CandidFox

Roy rolls his eyes at the threat and a slightly evil but next to hidden grin comes on his face, ' you're welcome to try but it won't be like my normal to advance stuff should you piss me off to that extent, i've been holding back because it looks bad if whale on my on champ i'm not the immature sister that can't control herself back and such'. ' well in anycase that was cheesy well it will be interesting to see who she chooses'.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Embaga Elder[/URL]
@Leo Radomir[/URL] @OceanBunny
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy rolls his eyes at the threat and a slightly evil but next to hidden grin comes on his face, ' you're welcome to try but it won't be like my normal to advance stuff should you piss me off to that extent, i've been holding back because it looks bad if whale on my on champ i'm not the immature sister that can't control herself back and such'. ' well in anycase that was cheesy well it will be interesting to see who she chooses'.

[/QUOTE]
Illyanna smiled at the nickname. 'Like me more than he's letting on? This might be more interesting than I thought.' She thought before turning to the sound of Osamu's voice. She blushed lightly when he called her beautiful, following through the door. "You don't have to act differently on my account." She smiled at Osamu before following Roy down the hall.

Aries calmly smiled, "Well, if you're not interested in having a room all to yourself, my room is supposed to be for two.. and well, no one has taken the other side?" She hints subtly at Sheik, hoping she would notice the request, but at the same time she knew that her summoner might want her personal space. Humming to herself, she continued to guide them to the main office.

@AdorkableMew

She stopped abruptly, turning on her heel to look at Sheik, "Well! Then that's perfect, now I don't need some stranger sharing with me!" She turned back around and quickly went up to the front desk, speaking to the main office attendant. Once finally getting the attendant to agree, she took the keys and handed them to Sheik, "Come along! I just finished decorating the room this morning." She skips down the hall happily.

@AdorkableMew

Alright if you say so. Osamu finishes his drink then throws it in a nearby trash can. So Illyanna how old are you? You look about 16-18, if I have to guess. @OceanBunny

OceanBunny said:
Illyanna smiled at the nickname. 'Like me more than he's letting on? This might be more interesting than I thought.' She thought before turning to the sound of 's voice. She blushed lightly when he called her beautiful, following through the door. "You don't have to act differently on my account." She smiled at Osamu before following Roy down the hall.
Roy got to his room and opened the door and says" i'm glad your getting on so well with Osamu he's a bit of a handful but i can honestly say when he's not dicking around he's someone you can trust to have your back and bit blunt there but that is you so i meh i guess".

Aries guided Sheik up to one of the higher floors, at the end of the hall marked a room ,'ROOM 135', Unlocking the door, she opens it to reveal two beds across from each other, the one farthest from the door had a beautiful painting hung to the right side of the bed with an ocean blue dubay lying across it, and a box residing on the shelf above the bed. The closest bed to the window had a red dubay on it, with a bedside table empty, ready for anything added to it. Theres some boxes on the right side of the bedroom, but other wise it was pretty clean currently.

@AdorkableMew

Sheik walked to the one near the window and said, "This is nice." She looked out the window and down at the school for a few seconds before saying, "I'll grab my stuff." She left the room for a few short minutes before coming back with a single box. @SocialDestruction

Aries hummed from the underneath the pillow of her bed, she had her sandals lazily strewn across the floor and her scarf was hanging halfway off the bed. She was exhausted from the fallen angel mission from before, so once laying down on the bed it was going be difficult to get her up from it.

@AdorkableMew

@OceanBunny[/URL]
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy got to his room and opened the door and says" i'm glad your getting on so well with Osamu he's a bit of a handful but i can honestly say when he's not dicking around he's someone you can trust to have your back and bit blunt there but that is you so i meh i guess".

[/QUOTE]
"Appearance wise I'm around 16, my actual age.. I don't know." Ilyanna answered, blushing lightly at personal question. "That's good ti know, trust is important on the battle field." She said, turing to smile at Roy.

OceanBunny said:
"Appearance wise I'm around 16, my actual age.. I don't know." Ilyanna answered, blushing lightly at personal question. "That's good ti know, trust is important on the battle field." She said, turing to smile at Roy.
Roy glaze lock on to ill chan eyes for a minute or so and his eyes burning with a cool but bright flame and he says" It's time i got a little more serious as well, the snacks and so on are in the draws to your left help yourselves i'll be waiting outside the room". Roy then broke the glaze as easy as pie then smiles softly then head out room and waits for them to get what they need.

Sheik moved Aries' other boxes over to her side of the room and put her single box on the bed. She opened it and started to out clothes and various items away, including something that sparkled for a short second from the light if the window, but Sheik kept it hidden under a skirt. @SocialDestruction

Appearance wise I'm about 23, but my actual age is registered as ancient. He walks into Roy's room and grabs his duffle bag. Hehe I'm glad I left this here. Osamu jets off and starts raiding the kitchen putting food into the bag. When he finishes he walks out the room with the bag slung over his shoulders. Alright I'm done. @Leo Radomir @OceanBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back