• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Aries noticed the quick bright light, but didn't say anything at the moment. She was curious, but she wouldn't pry until later on, "So what did you bring with you here?" She asks to Sheik as she sat up on her bed. Aries reached up on the bed to grab the velvet box, she held it in her arms as she watched Sheik unpack.

@AdorkableMew

"Everything honestly." She says, 'Nothing that is really mine to call.' is what she should say, but there was few things that were hers, like her outfit and fans. "Speaking of which... I was thinking about what is your ability? I know champions of a special ability and summoners have magic.. so what would yours be?" She asked curiously as she rubbed the box unconsciously.

@AdorkableMew

Aries nodded, her grin never breaking away, "Should've thought that, with the red theme and all.." She waved her hand as she said it. Aries got up, picking her boxes up and putting them in the closet, shoving them far back even with objects inside of it. Afterwards, she pushed her sandals under her bed, and returned to her original spot perched on her bed.

@AdorkableMew

Sheik shrugged and looked at her clothes, "I actually haven't done that on purpose... I don't know. It doesn't matter." Sheik took off her shoes and did the same as Aries did with hers. Sheik sat on her bed and looked out the window as she said, "You don't snore, do you? I cent handle snoring." She loomed back and Aries and winked before looking back at the window. She seemed to be making a joke, but her calm tone and motionless face sort of crushed the idea of it being a joke. @SocialDestruction

@Leo Radomir[/URL] @OceanBunny
Illyanna watches the flame in Roy's eyes, fascinated. She nods and smiles when he says to help themselves. She turns towards Osamu as Roy leaves, watching him collect his bag and food. She looks around the room, curious, as Osamu comes back out of the kitchen. She follows the boys without taking anything, knowing she'd be able to afford anything if she really needed it. "I'm good to go." She says, smiling at Roy.

Aries chuckled nonetheless, "Actually I'm very quiet when I sleep, it's going be the only time I actually shut up." She speaks, 'Unless I have those nightmares, then you'll hear otherwise.' she thought as she got up to look out the window too. The view was beautiful at the time of day, the day seemed peaceful even with today's mission. Aries hummed as she pushed the window open to let in some cool air in, later they will have to go out, and get some actual work done. "Oh! I must introduce you to Crescendo.. He's a really good champion, you'd like him."

@AdorkableMew

Last edited by a moderator:
Aries stood up, "Um, no but we could go find some." She smiled brightly, standing up straight she headed towards the door, forgetting about everything else. "Lets hurry before they close the store or something."

@AdorkableMew

Crescendo would hop off his bed and stretch, his ears twitching rapidly as he heard thoughts from all over, "Alright, I might as well begin another art piece!" He would smirk, taking all of his art supplies to begin working on a painting of the woman he had affectionate thoughts for.

His ears would twitch at the sound of his door being knocked on, he would put his pencils down and walk to answer it. He would open the door just to see the woman he was just about to paint, "I-Uh! Hi, Aries!" He would give a fox-like grin with a pink tint on his cheeks, "Need something?" Crescendo would lean on the door frame, shifting so that she didn't see the pink.

@SocialDestruction

"Ah, sure!" Crescendo would walk out, closing the door behind him, not caring for his messy and painted stained clothes. "I've too lazy to go out and get food but why would I miss the opportunity to get food with some friends?" He would chuckle and notice the other female, "Ah, it's okay, I wont bite," He would smile, showing his slightly pointed teeth, "The name is Crescendo, pleased to meet you." he would hold out his hand for the silver haired woman to take it.

@AdorkableMew

@SocialDestruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back