• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

OceanBunny said:
Ilyanna blushed lightly at Roy's comment, realizing that she had been the cause of Osamu's nose bleed. She was surprised when he set Roy's shoes on fire. 'I guess not all summoner champion relations are strictly master servant.' She thought, watching the two curiously and waiting to follow Roy to their destination.
@OceanBunny[/URL] @Embaga Elder
Osamu chuckled towards ilyanna's remark. Nope our relationship is most definitely not like that. To me I say we have a more love hate relationship. When he sees Roy freezing someone in the cafeteria he shakes his head. It could only mean one thing. He says aloud to himself. Osamu walks over towards Roy and Loka. Don't let that look fool you, he's actually a softy. He chuckles then walks off towards the line to get some food. @OceanBunny @Leo Radomir

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]They turned up and say" him as another not that we mind but we don't take kindly to being called careless and master instead of trying to kill him each time why not just prank him back since he seems to hate it".

[/QUOTE]
"This is pranking him back." Doom said. "Would you prefer irresponsible? I have many other words." He said before moving Jack to the top of the tree by his shirt before he could even move.

Alexia looked at him" I want to help you i promised you to be your friend if you have feelings for kio fine i will do anything to help my friend" she say as she smiled to him as she wanted to help him somehow no matter what the cause @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia looked at him" I want to help you i promised you to be your friend if you have feelings for kio fine i will do anything to help my friend" she say as she smiled to him as she wanted to help him somehow no matter what the cause @Leo Radomir
Vix smirked and says" You've always been so pure and kind like this, how your friends with a jaded guy like me has always been something i've wondered, there's ten minutes left if she doesn't come then we'll go". Vix goes over and gently rubs yukki's head and smiles like a big brother would at his adorable little sister.

Alexia just sighed as she just put her head on his shoulder just waiting for kio" i do anything for you i'll help you out no matter what you my friend we grew up together so i'll talk to kio if you want me too" she say to him as she smiled standing up trying to make him feel better" don't be sad please i will help you like you help me" she say to him

Metaphysics said:
"Then I accept. I am called Doom." He said as he knelt in front of her.
Katy smiles. "And I'm Katy Gervais, possibly the craziest person in this whole school."

Nyx simply stood nearby a tree from a distance as she flips a page while reading. Her silver eyes stared at the book with a focused stare, her long hair swaying softly along with the wind. The silent champion was definetly in peace as a small bird landed itself on top of her white, branch-like horns.

Liz wandered and made her way to Chell's room, knocking on the door gently. "It's me, Liz." Her voice was soft and sweet.

OceanBunny said:
"Talk" 'Thoughts'
Ilyanna gave the girl a skeptical look, not liking her because Roy seemed not to. She watched as Osamu headed for the food line, then turned back to see what Roy was going to do. "Master?" She inquired with a smile. She was nervous and didn't want step over any boundary lines on her first day.
Roy turns back then grinned and then says" Yes Ilyanna it's fine loka's going to pay and trust when i say if you do something wrong you'll no but i guess i can't blame you in a way for being edgy i'm scary as hell when i'm angry". He unfroze loka and she orders all of them house special ramen sets and then finds a table and motivations them over.

She smiled happily as she pressed open the door, squeezing her tiny body inside. "You said I came just in time?" She questioned. "In time for what?"

"In time to cure my boredom" Chell said with a smirk "I was so bored I was about to die"

NightCasterZ said:
She smiled happily as she pressed open the door, squeezing her tiny body inside. "You said I came just in time?" She questioned. "In time for what?"

Alexia looked at Sawako as she smiled she went over to her and poked her cheek" hey thanks for yesterday i didn't believe vix i gave him a chance to explain now we are buddies will you be my friend too" she asked tilting her head cutely" i'm 17 i think" she say to her

Tokki said:
(When you said Yukki did you mean Sawako?)
Sawako watched as Vix and Alexia were getting along. Where is the other girl? she thought. Alexia seemed to be calmer than before and she was more understanding. I guess I rubbed off on her. she thought smiling. She continued to wait for the other girl to come over and meet up with them. @Leo Radomir @Zeldafangirl
Vix playfully rubs saw chan's head and then gets off and says" And there you have it and time's up we've waited for kio long enough and what matters is you two are now getting on better and yep your sweet seventeen". He opens a portal and moves to the side so the lady's can go first, ' thanks a ton for not saying what really happened that would just making things even more complicated'.

Sawako looked at Alexia and nodded saluting. She's seventeen? Hm. I feel so much younger than them. Sawako walked through the portal with her white hair trailing behind her. She held snowcap tightly this time so that he wouldn't get stuck in the portal.

JackOfHearts said:
Katy smiles. "And I'm Katy Gervais, possibly the craziest person in this whole school."
"Well then, I suppose this is the start of a wonderful friendship." Doom said as he stood straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back