• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Alexia walked in the portal as she walked in she hug vix as she than felt light headed as she scoop down holding her knees together as she sighed" where we going vix" she asked standing up again

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia walked in the portal as she walked in she hugs vix as she than felt light headed as she scoop down holding her knees together as she sighed" where we going vix" she asked standing up again
Vix put his hand to his lips to say it's a secret, vixs gently holds her and then says" It's clear you need food, i'll speed this up so we can get their quicker". Vix clicks his fingers and the speeds of the portal starts to increase as they are heading to their destination.

Alexia looked at him" i'm sorry you know how i get without food" she say as she sighed looking up at him as she looked back to the girl she really hated going in the portal it mad her feel sick to the stomach

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia looked at him" i'm sorry you know how i get without food" she say as she sighed looking up at him as she looked back to the girl she really hated going in the portal it mad her feel sick to the stomach
After ten minutes they get there and vix hops off and puts alexia on a bunch and then says" This will take a while for you to get used to give your self a few minutes then we'll continue to out destination", He then turns around and offers a hand to saw chan so she didn't fall on her face and hurt her self.

@Tokki

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]After ten minutes they get there and vix hops off and puts alexia on a bunch and then says" This will take a while for you to get used to give your self a few minutes then we'll continue to out destination", He then turns around and offers a hand to saw chan so she didn't fall on her face and hurt her self.

@Tokki

[/QUOTE]
Sawako looks at Vix's hand for a while before taking his hand and walking toward him and Alexia. Her stomach starts to hurt from not eating for a while but she didn't say anything because Alexia already mentioned food before her. She sat down next to Alexia.

Tokki said:
Sawako looks at Vix's hand for a while before taking his hand and walking toward him and Alexia. Her stomach starts to hurt from not eating for a while but she didn't say anything because Alexia already mentioned food before her. She sat down next to Alexia.
Vix then gets and idea and says" Saw chan you can sit on my shoulder and alexia can have a piggy back ride".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix then gets and idea and says" Saw chan you can sit on my shoulder and alexia can have a piggy back ride".

[/QUOTE]
Sawako's eyes widened. Is he sure he can carry us both? She stood up lifting her bandaged arms towards him (she's short). Sometimes she feels like a little girl compared to everyone around her. Even though she is around the same age as them she's still very short and she sometimes acts like a kid. This didn't bother her much but when it did she just held her stuffed animal tighter.

Tokki said:
Sawako's eyes widened. Is he sure he can carry us both? She stood up lifting her bandaged arms towards him (she's short). Sometimes she feels like a little girl compared to everyone around her. Even though she is around the same age as them she's still very short and she sometimes acts like a kid. This didn't bother her much but when it did she just held her stuffed animal tighter.
Vix easily lifts saw chan and put her on his right shoulder and says" Big brothers got ya saw chan now we just have to wait a little for alexia then we'll be off".

Alexia just looked at him as she got on him as she held onto his shirt she her stomach was hurting like crazy like she was going to change but she didn't have full control over her warewolf side just yet her eyes were changing colors

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just looked at him as she got on him as she held onto his shirt she her stomach was hurting like crazy like she was going to change but she didn't have full control over her werewolf side just yet
vix gently sighs and moves as quickly as possible and then after a few minutes or so get's to the all you can eat mixed buffer and knees down and says" There's a huge selection here but remember lady's they charge for wasting food so please be careful".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]vix gently sighs and moves as quickly as possible and then after a few minutes or so get's to the all you can eat mixed buffer and knees down and says" There's a huge selection here but remember lady's they charge for wasting food so please be careful".

[/QUOTE]
Sawako jumps off Vix's shoulder and runs to the buffet. She gets a two plates and piles as much food as possible on both plates. She looked at the food hungrily. She sat at an empty table and started eating. She ate pretty quickly.

ALexia looked at him as she got down as she calmed down a little as she went to go eat as she was so hungry

Leo Radomir]Roy turns back then grinned and then says" [COLOR=#663300]Yes Ilyanna it's fine loka's going to pay and trust when i say if you do something wrong you'll no but i guess i can't blame you in a way for being edgy i'm scary as hell when i'm angry". [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He unfroze loka and she orders all of them house special ramen sets and then finds a table and motivations them over.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Embaga Elder]After Osamu grabbed his food he sat at a table waiting for Roy and illyanna. It might take Roy some time to come sense he's dealing with Loka. So instead of waiting he went on ahead and started eating. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22231-oceanbunny/ said:
@OceanBunny[/URL] @Leo Radomir
Ilyanna nods and smiles at her summoner. She follows him over to eat. Looking around to see where Osamu went. She spotted him at another table and leaned towards Roy. "Should I go get him, Master?" She inquired softly.

OceanBunny said:
Ilyanna nods and smiles at her summoner. She follows him over to eat. Looking around to see where Osamu went. She spotted him at another table and leaned towards Roy. "Should I go get him, Master?" She inquired softly.
Roy shock his head and says" You're sweet i can tell but he's right sometimes i can take a while to deal with things, Don't mind him he acts like an ass but he's also pretty innocent in his own kinda way it keeps me kinda entertained" Roy playful grins and but his eyes deep like the ocean like he can see right through you.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy shock his head and says" You're sweet i can tell but he's right sometimes i can take a while to deal with things, but right now let's just sit down by loka and enjoy our food and don't mind him he acts like an ass but he's also pretty innocent in his own kinda way it keeps me kinda entertained" Roy playful grins and the playfully drags Ilyanna along being in one of his playful and possibly flirty moods.

[/QUOTE]
Ilyanna nodded as Roy explained why they should let Osamu be for now. She blushed as he pulled her towards the table with a playful grin. "Okay." She said with a shy smile, as she moved to go eat with him and Loka.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy shock his head and says" You're sweet i can tell but he's right sometimes i can take a while to deal with things, but right now let's just sit down by loka and enjoy our food and don't mind him he acts like an ass but he's also pretty innocent in his own kinda way it keeps me kinda entertained" Roy playful grins and the playfully drags Ilyanna along being in one of his playful and possibly flirty moods.

[/QUOTE]
Ilyanna nodded as Roy explained why they should let Osamu be for now. She blushed as he pulled her towards the table with a playful grin. "Okay." She said with a shy smile, as she moved to go eat with him and Loka.

OceanBunny said:
Roy let go once at the table and sat down and couldn't help but gently laugh and then after a minute hands Ilyanna her food and such then takes his and starts to eat after a few mouthful leans in and whispers" I think he really likes you, i'm not sure what kind of guy friends you might of had but regardless most times i do my best to make sure my champs are alright even if isn't in the mr care bear way".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy let go once at the table and sat down and couldn't help but gently laugh and then after a minute hands Ilyanna her food and such then takes his and starts to eat after a few mouthful leans in and whispers" I think he really likes you, i'm not sure what kind of guy friends you might of had but regardless most times i do my best to make sure my champs are alright even if isn't in the mr care bear way".

[/QUOTE]
Ilyanna smiled as Roy handed her food and then began to eat his. She slowly began to eat hers as she listened to him talk. 'I just met him, why would he like me?' She wondered. "I haven't had many guy friends." She said, pausing in her meal to respond to Roy.

OceanBunny said:
Ilyanna smiled as Roy handed her food and then began to eat his. She slowly began to eat hers as she listened to him talk. 'I just met him, why would he like me?' She wondered. "I haven't had many guy friends." She said, pausing in her meal to respond to Roy.
Roy couldn't help but smile a little and says" I see the vibe i get from you so far your loyal caring and just the right amount of shy all things which many guys want in their potential girlfriend, don't get me wrong i'm not trying to put you on the spot it's just a skill i've learned from watching all kinds of creatures over the years". " Truth be told even though i have lots of more contacts most are for jobs and such and some of them drive me up the wall, another good factor which i can see is you might be able to help with making plans since you have a good head on your shoulders and your not overly impulsive". Roy goes back to eating his food thinking, ' he might respond better if there's another person to drag him back and be his friend even if that's all it is'.

Osamu walks up behind Roy drinking some mango pineapple slushy. He looks at his bowl of ramen. I'm guessing that's mine? He said while pointing towards the ramen. He sits down at the table grabbing the ramen. Thank you. He says towards Loka. So what are we talking about? He looks at Roy and illyanna. @OceanBunny @Leo Radomir

Her smirk grew but a small crimson blush creeped onto her face as she gazed into her eyes. "This isn't even my final form..." She whispered, giggling slightly.

NightCasterZ said:
Her smirk grew but a small crimson blush creeped onto her face as she gazed into her eyes. "This isn't even my final form..." She whispered, giggling slightly.
"Heh" Chell said with a small laugh. "What is the issue?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back