• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

NightCasterZ said:
Liz growled, trying to contact Chell again. 'Master, I need aid.' She said calmly as she picked herself up from the ground. She resummoned her weapon, causing the other one to disappear. "I suggest you leave that boy alone." @Metaphysics @The Unamed Character @JackOfHearts
Doom sighed before putting his hand around the blade of the sword and crumpling it into a thin piece of scrap. "Fighting me is not something a wise person would do." He said.

NightCasterZ said:
She growled. "Why are you even doing this?!" She yelled angrily. Liz was prepared to shift if she needed to.
"Me? I'm simply waiting for the woman on my shoulder to decide what mischievous act she wants done on her brother that pissed her off..." He said. "Really think about that sentence and realize that this is a sibling squabble and is the norm for them thus you have no business here, move along."

Elaria peered out of the carriage to take in the sights of the city. Four unkempt children ran by the carriage as the two horses ponderously made their way through the cobble streets. They had the audacity to stick out their tongues at the two passengers.

"You know what, Silver, this place is the same ignorant muck-hole as the one I remember." she said while waving her hand towards the two children. In an instant a gust of wind buffeted their scrawny forms and sent them off of their feet to land with a thud. Elaria laughed at their shocked expressions and mocked a salute to them.

"Ha, that will teach them some respect!" she chuckled to the half-angel beside her.

@Fluffykitty9000

Jack sighed. "This is not an optimal situation..." He mutters. Katy merely frowned. "What in the...where'd she come from?" She mutters to herself, having spaced out for a little while. "He's my brother, I can do what I want with him!" She yells, glaring at Liz. Jack merely sighs again. "Here we go again..."

Vix sighed and says" It seems i hurt her feelings she seems pretty made and from the sound of things crying, and sorry for ignoring you for a moment let's wait one hour and then if she doesn't come then we'll head off to the place i want to take you lady's". Vix sat down on a bench and looks up and the sky and smirks as she can't help but think always something that blows up in my face.

@Tokki
@Zeldafangirl

Alexia looked at him" are you okay i want to make my friend happy its fine you ignored me i don't mind" she say as she smiled as she looked around as she sighed as she waited for kio" why did you want me here i mean i was reading" she say taking out a book

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia looked at him" are you okay i want to make my friend happy its fine you ignored me i don't mind" she say as she smiled as she looked around as she sighed as she waited for kio" why did you want me here i mean i was reading" she say taking out a book
Vix smiled gently and says" You'll see you'll like and thanks for looking out for me i'm ok well not sure but it truth be told i've never been sure of her feelings maybe i've just grown kinda numb so i barely think about such things".

Metaphysics said:
"Alright then." Doom said as he brought Jack over to a tree and hung him upside down by his pants.
Jack sighs. "Oh goddamn it." He mutters as Katy starts laughing at him. "Stop laughing already Katy, it isn't that funny." He says angrily.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "Oh goddamn it." He mutters as Katy starts laughing at him. "Stop laughing already Katy, it isn't that funny." He says angrily.
"Will that be all young miss?" Doom asked as he gently moved Katy from his shoulder to the ground.

JackOfHearts said:
Katy shakes her head. "No, but thank you so much!"
"Where are your champions young summoner?" Doom asked as he straightened his back. That had bothered Doom for a bit, seeing a summoner without her champions.

Metaphysics said:
"Where are your champions young summoner?" Doom asked as he straightened his back. That had bothered Doom for a bit, seeing a summoner without her champions.
Katy shrugs. "No clue."

JackOfHearts said:
Katy shrugs. "No clue."
"Hmph, how irresponsible." He said as he crossed his arms. "Why, if I had a summoner I would be guarding them 24/7/365." He said. "This cannot go unpunished."

Metaphysics said:
"Hmph, how irresponsible." He said as he crossed his arms. "Why, if I had a summoner I would be guarding them 24/7/365." He said. "This cannot go unpunished."
Katy sighs. "They're good champions, they just can't keep up with me."

Liz growled. She made her over to the boy hung by his pants. Quickly, she climbed the tree and was on the branch he was. She let him fall but quickly caught him, letting him lay on the grass. "There."

They turned up and say" him as another not that we mind but we don't take kindly to being called careless and master instead of trying to kill him each time why not just prank him back since he seems to hate it".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back