• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Katy ran straight past Doom, having just escaped from her other two champions and having once again began trying to hunt down her brother. This time she was going to really make him hurt.

Doom eyed the girl who ran past him before suddenly picking her up. "Careful..." A voice echoed out. "You almost tripped down there." He added as he slowly set her down and yanked away the tree root that she almost tripped on. "Why the rush?"

Katy frowns. "I'm looking for my brother, Jack, so I can kill him, of course. Thanks for stopping me from tripping though." She says, inspecting Doom with a curious stare. "Anyway, I'd better go find him, before he gets away!"

Doom gave a sigh before hanging her on a strong tree branch by her clothes. "Calm down. Why do you want to kill him?." He asked.

Metaphysics said:
Doom gave a sigh before hanging her on a strong tree branch by her clothes. "Calm down. Why do you want to kill him?." He asked.
Katy sighs. "He's always pissing me off. So, like any logical person, I'm going to kill her. Now can you please let me down? I would prefer it if my shirt didn't get ripped."

JackOfHearts said:
Katy sighs. "He's always pissing me off. So, like any logical person, I'm going to kill her. Now can you please let me down? I would prefer it if my shirt didn't get ripped."
Doom remained silent before standing up from the bench and placing the girl on his shoulder. "Where to? This is going to be the most action I'll have all week."

Metaphysics said:
Doom remained silent before standing up from the bench and placing the girl on his shoulder. "Where to? This is going to be the most action I'll have all week."
Katy sighs. "I think he's hiding in someone's room. Finding him shouldn't be too hard though."

JackOfHearts said:
Katy sighs. "I think he's hiding in someone's room. Finding him shouldn't be too hard though."
"Alright then." He said before proceeding to knock on every door and fake being the housekeeper. "Housekeeping."

Jack opened the door to Chell's room before suddenly remembering. 'This school doesn't have housekeeping.' He simply stared at Katy and Doom for a second. '...Well shit.'

Metaphysics said:
Doom gave an empty stare before wrapping one giant hand around Jack and lifting him to the girl's eye level.
Katy grins. "Hiya Jack!" Jack frowns, struggling to escape Doom's grip. "Come on! This isn't fair!"

JackOfHearts said:
Katy grins. "Hiya Jack!" Jack frowns, struggling to escape Doom's grip. "Come on! This isn't fair!"
"Do you wish for me to put him on a tree?" He asked as he shook Jack enough to make him dizzy.

@Leo Radomir[/URL] @OceanBunny
Ilyanna blushed lightly at Roy's comment, realizing that she had been the cause of Osamu's nose bleed. She was surprised when he set Roy's shoes on fire. 'I guess not all summoner champion relations are strictly master servant.' She thought, watching the two curiously and waiting to follow Roy to their destination.

Roy uses earth magic and repairs his shoes and then when they got the cafeteria, he opens the doors and says" Ok time for lunch crew", He sees someone he hates and they try to run and away but he freezes them in place bar their head and says" Why hello loka i'm sure you thought it was a good laugh having the golem smash me in the face and i had to waste time fighting it and got no thanks for the school, if anything i say you owe me and my champs lunch". He uses a little earth magic to hold the door open and for them and then walks up to loka and his eyes pierce into her soul with a gaze that says are you sure you want to see what i'm luck when i'm really angry. She shook her head several times and then says" Ok ok holy cow your scary when your serious note to self never piss you off again".

@OceanBunny @Embaga Elder

Lila smiled. "Hello" She said kindly, looking to her side. "It's nice to see you."

@djinnamon

Liz wandered aimlessly. She wandered into a hallway where she saw a fight happening. She leapt forward, drawing her sword. Quickly, she tried communicating with her master via telepathy. 'Master, I need some aid stopping a fight.' She sent her before trying to free the boy from the girls' grasp.

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
Lila smiled. "Hello" She said kindly, looking to her side. "It's nice to see you."
@djinnamon

Liz wandered aimlessly. She wandered into a hallway where she saw a fight happening. She leapt forward, drawing her sword. Quickly, she tried communicating with her master via telepathy. 'Master, I need some aid stopping a fight.' She sent her before trying to free the boy from the girls' grasp.
(Is this about Doom?)

NightCasterZ said:
@djinnamon

Doom looked at the girl coming to interrupt and used his free hand to yank the sword out of her hands and tossed it out the window. "Be careful with the sword, you might hurt someone." He said before shaking the boy more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back