• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Huh? Why?" Chell asked her as she tilted her head in confusion.

[/QUOTE]
Jack shrugs. "I have no clue. She's always trying to kill me for some reason or another."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Arent you Jack?" Chell asked with a smile. "I saw you earlier...... In the cafeteria........"

[/QUOTE]
Jack nods. "Yeah? Why do you ask? I don't have a reputation, do I? I mean, I know my sister has a reputation due to her often attacking random students, but I don't think I have one."

Weiss walked around the school , he sighed feeling bored as he pushed the fringe that usually covered his left behind his ear.

"Well...... I was actually asking myself if I should ask you out or not....." Chell said with a smile "I mean... I did not see you with anyone... I am new here so....."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack nods. "Yeah? Why do you ask? I don't have a reputation, do I? I mean, I know my sister has a reputation due to her often attacking random students, but I don't think I have one."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well...... I was actually asking myself if I should ask you out or not....." Chell said with a smile "I mean... I did not see you with anyone... I am new here so....."

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns. "Uh...I already have a girlfriend. Her name's Michi." He says, sighing. "And if you're new to the school, isn't it a bit too soon to be asking somebody out, even if they didn't have a girlfriend?"

"W-wait...... you mean..... my sister Michi......" she looked him up and down. "Tall girl, wears a light up suit...... She has some good taste..... Sorry I asked I did not know, she didn't tell me. She said she had a boyfriend but didn't tell me who...."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns. "Uh...I already have a girlfriend. Her name's Michi." He says, sighing. "And if you're new to the school, isn't it a bit too soon to be asking somebody out, even if they didn't have a girlfriend?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"W-wait...... you mean..... my sister Michi......" she looked him up and down. "Tall girl, wears a light up suit...... She has some good taste..... Sorry I asked I did not know, she didn't tell me. She said she had a boyfriend but didn't tell me who...."

[/QUOTE]
Jack nods. "Yep, that's the one. So, you're Michi's sister?"

"yes you look good *rolls eyes*" she lets out a snicker before walking over to the captain making sure that he puts the correct amount in the chest.

"here you go sliver." the captain says as he pushes the closed chest to her.she smiles and looks over as the bridge between the docks and the boat falls down with a thump.there on the docks was a grey carriage with two white horses.she grabs the chest and pulls it off the ship, but before she got of the ship she took one of the apples out of a sack and took a bite into it.she manages to pull the chest over to the carriage and puts it in the trunk before locking it tight with a gold key.she then opens the door for Elaria and shuts it the gets in the other side. and they headed of into the city as she munches on her apple.

@Juju

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Chell nodded "If I had known you were my sisters boyfriend I would not have said anything." she said a bit embarrassed. "Sorry"

[/QUOTE]
Jack shrugs. "I've been in weirder situations."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Heh...." Chell said with an awkward smile. "I guess...."

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Mind if I hide out in here for a bit? I REALLY don't want to have Katy find me and start chasing after me again."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Heh...." Chell said with an awkward smile. "I guess...."

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Thanks. It's really annoying trying to dig icicles out of your own flesh. And...sort of painful? I guess? I mean, I've gotten used to it."

Cathy sighs, sitting in her room. She'd recently changed into a t-shirt with slits cut into the back of it to allow her to slip her wings through. "Wish I didn't have to hide them all the time. But, otherwise it'd be obvious that I'm half demon." She mutters to herself, munching on a granola bar.

Jack stood with his ear to Chell's door, listening and trying to make sure that Katy wasn't waiting outside in the hallway. 'I really hope the coast is clear...'

JackOfHearts said:
Jack stood with his ear to Chell's door, listening and trying to make sure that Katy wasn't waiting outside in the hallway. 'I really hope the coast is clear...'
Chell lays on her bed. "Why are you so paranoid?" she asked

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Chell lays on her bed. "Why are you so paranoid?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "Why do you think? She's trying to KILL me. I'd rather not die to something as stupid as my own sister."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Chell sighed "Seriously...... I guess why they call twins the better siblings...." she said as she read a book. (Michi and her are twins

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "Well, that seems about right." He says as Cathy knocks on the door to Chell's room, startling Jack and causing him to fall over backwards. Cathy frowns. '...Did I just hear something fall over?'

Doom sat quietly on a bench, swords at his side and staring off into empty space. Breathing echoed out the armor calmly, as if he was just resting.

Cathy waited outside Chell's room for a few moments before walking away. 'She's obviously not there. Well, I don't really have much to do. Huh. Ah well, I'll find something to do.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back