• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Osamu chuckled towards Roy pecker joke. Kid I hold no promises to that. As he said that he heard a female's voice, he looked towards where the voice came from and he saw ilyanna. His left nostril started to bleed. Morning. He said in response. He wiped his nose, and blew smoke into the air. You buying right? He asked Roy. @Leo Radomir @OceanBunny

Jack was in quite the pickle. He was running through the halls of the school, narrowly dodging icicles being flung at him by his rather pissed off sister, Katy. He ducked around a corner, taking a moment to pull an icicle that had dug itself into his arm out before continuing his attempt to escape from Katy, who was hot on his trail.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack was in quite the pickle. He was running through the halls of the school, narrowly dodging icicles being flung at him by his rather pissed off sister, Katy. He ducked around a corner, taking a moment to pull an icicle that had dug itself into his arm out before continuing his attempt to escape from Katy, who was hot on his trail.
Chell laughed. "Come on Cathy.... she is alright" she said with a laugh

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Chell laughed. "Come on Cathy.... she is alright" she said with a laugh

[/QUOTE]
Cathy sighs. "You're probably right. You know that I'm shy though, Chell. It's not easy for me to be around people I don't know very well."

"She is almost exactly like me, except well... not my personality..." she said happily.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy sighs. "You're probably right. You know that I'm shy though, Chell. It's not easy for me to be around people I don't know very well."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"She is almost exactly like me, except well... not my personality..." she said happily.

[/QUOTE]
Cathy sighs. "So, you're saying that she looks at least somewhat like you?"

Zilac sees all this as her brother runs past and sighs this time not feeling up to picking a fight Rune giggles a little then playfully drags him back to catchy and says" Sorry were later mistress but we did buy you some books and stuff that will help you with people". Zilac turns his head to the side and rubs it and says" more like you helped me pick it i honestly suck at this kind of things but she is our mistress so as much as some of the stuff that happens is frustrating i do want her to be happy".

@JackOfHearts

Leo Radomir]Zilac sees all this as her brother runs past and sighs this time not feeling up to picking a fight Rune giggles a little then playfully drags him back to catchy and says" [COLOR=#b35900]Sorry were later mistress but we did buy you some books and stuff that will help you with people". [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Zilac turns his head to the side and rubs it and says" [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4d4d]more like you helped me pick it i honestly suck at this kind of things but she is our mistress so as much as some of the stuff that happens is frustrating i do want her to be happy".[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4d4d] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Katy sighs. "I don't need help with people. Really. I have good social skills." She says before sending an icicle flying right into Jack's leg to keep him from making an easy escape. Jack rolls his eyes. "Stop deluding yourself, Katy. Seriously."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Chell giggled. "Wait till you see...." she said as she looked at the door. "She should be coming soon."

[/QUOTE]
Cathy simply shrugs, sitting down and waiting.

Michi walks into the room with a clipboard. "Okay.... I was told to come here to help you out with the scho........." she said as she looked up and saw her sister. "CHELL!!!" she said as she ran up and hugged her sister. "Hey Michi." chell said as she hugged her. "This is Cathy, My champion" Michi looked at Cathy. "Hi, I am Chell's sister Michi"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]
Michi walks into the room with a clipboard. "Okay.... I was told to come here to help you out with the scho........." she said as she looked up and saw her sister. "CHELL!!!" she said as she ran up and hugged her sister. "Hey Michi." chell said as she hugged her. "This is Cathy, My champion" Michi looked at Cathy. "Hi, I am Chell's sister Michi"

[/QUOTE]
Cathy smiles. "And I'm Chell's champion, Cathy, but she already told you that, of course."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi took them and examined them. "One second" she said as she went behind the barrier. She came back out and had two new blue Crystals in her hands. "here you go. you may do whatever you want with these ones."

[/QUOTE]

Eva took the crystals and nodded. Handing one to Coal. "May we enter now?" She asked as she heard someone coming from the woods.

She drew her swords as she saw the insigna.

Coal fired three arrows at the family guard. Killing him on the second. He managed a weak smile. "Sorry. about that. They followed us everywhere." He told the girl.

LilyannaGaming said:

Eva took the crystals and nodded. Handing one to Coal. "May we enter now?" She asked as she heard someone coming from the woods.

She drew her swords as she saw the insigna.

Coal fired three arrows at the family guard. Killing him on the second. He managed a weak smile. "Sorry. about that. They followed us everywhere." He told the girl.
(I moved michi on so your guys are good)

Tokki said:
Sawako wakes up to hear someone knocking on the door. She stood up still a little tired and opened the door slightly. She saw Vix at the door and said,"Hi." She was still very tired from that battle earlier and she hasn't gotten much sleep in a while. @Leo Radomir @Zeldafangirl @The Unamed Character
Vix smiles gently then says" Alright saw chan when you're done showering and changing come and meet at the front gate, there's somewhere i want to take you girls since we didn't get to last time and thanks again for helping you really helped alexis to understand things are so simple".

Kio wasn't seen anywhere. She was holed up in her room.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix smiles gently then says" Alright saw chan when you're done showering and changing come and meet at the front gate, there's somewhere i want to take you girls since we didn't get to last time and thanks again for helping you really helped alexis to understand things are so simple".

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio wasn't seen anywhere. She was holed up in her room.

[/QUOTE]
Vix then waves and heads off to kio's room, after a few minutes or so he gets there and knocks on the door and asks" Are you respectable kio chan if not i'll wait for you at the front gate there's a place i want to take you and the girls, i might even be inclined to send the other two back to so i can spend time with you but of course i won't hold it against you if you don't want to"

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix then waves and heads off to kio's room, after a few minutes or so he gets there and knocks on the door and asks" Are you respectable kio chan if not i'll wait for you at the front gate there's a place i want to take you and the girls, i might even be inclined to send the other two back to so i can spend time with you but of course i won't hold it against you if you don't want to"

[/QUOTE]
There was a thunk against the door. "Go away....." she said. It sounded as though she was upset

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]There was a thunk against the door. "Go away....." she said. It sounded as though she was upset

[/QUOTE]
Vix sighed then says" Very well i haven't fallen so low to be completely unreasonable and i guess it can't be helped being the way things are, i'll head to front gate i'll wait there for an hour then if you don't come that's fine and i'll leave you be till mission or you want to come to me and such". Vix then began to turn around so he could head to the front gate not expecting her to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix sighed then says" Very well i haven't fallen so low to be completely unreasonable and i guess it can't be helped being the way things are, i'll head to front gate i'll wait there for an hour then if you don't come that's fine and i'll leave you be till mission or you want to come to me and such". Vix then began to turn around so he could head to the front gate not expecting her to come.

[/QUOTE]
Kio sighed. "Don't expect it...." she said. She sounded as though she had been crying

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio sighed. "Don't expect it...." she said. She sounded as though she had been crying

[/QUOTE]
Vix began to walk away thinking' maybe i took it to far with the teasing and deep down she does like me i mean why else would she react this way, after talking to alexia even before action i feel as though i can slowly start moving forward again and i'm glad she didn't try and force it that would be even more awkward, even outside of my perviness and cold i really do care about her'. After a while of walking he got to the front gates and looks up and the sky and says to him self" I really i'm a heartbreaker ironic now i think on it before they came i thought that i was nothing more than a killing machine".

Sawako waved to Vix as he left and closed the door shut. She picked out a black dress with some partially see through tights under. She walked into the bathroom and took a shower. She put her clothes on and picked up her scythe and teddy bear and headed out the door. She headed to the front gates where Vix was. @Leo Radomir

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy smiles. "And I'm Chell's champion, Cathy, but she already told you that, of course."
@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Katy sighs. "I don't need help with people. Really. I have good social skills. I appreciate the idea though." She says before sending an icicle flying right into Jack's leg to keep him from making an easy escape. Jack rolls his eyes. "Stop deluding yourself, Katy. Seriously."
@Leo Radomir

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi smiled "It is nice to meet you..... and I can't believe my sister is here!" she said excitedly as she left.
Well.... what do you think?" Chell asked after michi left

[/QUOTE]
Cathy smiles. "She seems nice. And it's more than obvious that she's your sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back