• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just close her eyes as he slis his hand on her back" what do i want master" she say as she wasn't sure what he meant
Vix smiles then takes full control of the good mood (fade to black) he says" Wow that was really good i haven't had that much fun in ages, was it as good for you as it was for me alexia chan".

Alexia just looked at him as she smiled" it was good" she say as she smiled' did that just happen' she thought as she looked back at him she just hold onto him

The Unamed Character]Michi smiled "You got that right" she said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Jack smiles. "So, what do you want to do now that we're done eating?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I am not that sure...." Michi said

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Well...let's just hang out for a bit then. Get to know each other better."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "Well...let's just hang out for a bit then. Get to know each other better."
"O-okay..." Michi stuttered a bit. "Well.... the fall festival is happening..." she said as she sowed him a flyer

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"O-okay..." Michi stuttered a bit. "Well.... the fall festival is happening..." she said as she sowed him a flyer

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiled. "Well, I actually did not know about that. You want to go?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Yea.... I do...." she said "I have never been to a fair before so..."

[/QUOTE]
Jack shrugs. "Neither have I. Let's go check it out, it may be fun!" He says, smiling and standing up.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi cheered up a bit. "Yay" she said as she grabbed his arm and wrapped her arms around it

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles, leaving the restaurant with Michi in tow and heading to the Fall Festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles, leaving the restaurant with Michi in tow and heading to the Fall Festival.
Michi looks at the fair grounds. It was on the beach and was on a pier. "This looks amazing" She said as she looks upon it starry eyed

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looks at the fair grounds. It was on the beach and was on a pier. "This looks amazing" She said as she looks upon it starry eyed

[/QUOTE]
Jack whistles. "Ok, they sure went all out on this fall festival. It looks like a hell of a lot of fun, I've gotta say."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"This is amazing...." Michi said happily. "It would be amazing for a date."

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Well, let's go have some fun then!... But first, there's something I need to say Michi." 'Should I?...I didn't really think about it for very long, but oh well. When do I ever think things out fully?...OK, I really need to work on thinking things out.'

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "Well, let's go have some fun then!... But first, there's something I need to say Michi." 'Should I?...I didn't really think about it for very long, but oh well. When do I ever think things out fully?...OK, I really need to work on thinking things out.'
Michi looked at him. "Yes?" she asked him

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at him. "Yes?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "I think we should consider this an actual date. I like you Michi, I really like you, and the fact that the feeling's mutual, well, makes it a lot easier to admit that. So...if it's alright with you I'd like to be your official boyfriend." '...I really could've thought of a better way to say that. Yep, definitely could. Wow, talk about sounding lame. *mental facepalm*'

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "I think we should consider this an actual date. I like you Michi, I really like you, and the fact that the feeling's mutual, well, makes it a lot easier to admit that. So...if it's alright with you I'd like to be your official boyfriend." '...I really could've thought of a better way to say that. Yep, definitely could. Wow, talk about sounding lame. *mental facepalm*'
Michi stopped in her tracks. "I-I-I......" she was so stunned. She then smiled and then hugged him straight away. "I am so happy to hear that, I want to be your girlfriend" she said laughing. "Now lets go have some fun"

(Okay, @Leo Radomir @Zeldafangirl @JackOfHearts @Everyoneelse that sees this, are you guys ready for a time skip to tomorrow so we can get bac k to some more action?)

Roy in the hall looking at mission's finishing his ice coffee and couldn't help but chuckle to and says" You know if put as much effort into the dome as you do battles and practical stuff i'd have more faith in you, but i forgive you after all i got a huge kick out of watching you flip your shit".

Vix fully dressed and showed playfully flicks alexia's head and says" Since i gave you a proper reward i'll still be your friend as promised but i'm going to make you work hard in more ways than one and your end of the promise is to say nothing to kio, before you came we talking but she was kinda evasive when i asked her does she like me but knowing how proud she is she won't openly admit as for saw chan, i'll be honest i don't have that kind of interest in her my kinda love for her is that of a big brother and such".

@Zeldafangirl @Embaga Elder

Osamu walks up to Roy and after hearing his comment. See now I know you must be on something because last time I checked. I save your life more than you saved mine, and those fights from before only needed little effort. That's how weak those opponents were to me. He folds his arms. To think this kid actually has no faith in me. I love this little brat. @Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back