• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi waited for him "Come on slow poke.... where are we going?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Wherever you want to go, actually. I'll pay for everything. You're my best friend, and a great champion, so I think I should show you some appreciation by taking you out to eat wherever you want!"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "Wherever you want to go, actually. I'll pay for everything. You're my best friend, and a great champion, so I think I should show you some appreciation by taking you out to eat wherever you want!"
"Well.... I don't get out much.... so I am not sure what there is..... but I do like some Chinese..." she said with a smile

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well.... I don't get out much.... so I am not sure what there is..... but I do like some Chinese..." she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Jack grins. "Chinese it is then! Let's go!" He exclaims, leaving Michi's room.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"So...... I have a feeling that this isn't just because you want to eat" Michi said as they sat down

[/QUOTE]
Jack nods, sitting down and reading over the menu. "You're correct."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"So..... what is it about?" she asked as she looked at the Menu

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "I have one question about something. Earlier, when you were getting all emotional about me being poisoned...did you say you loved me?"

Jack sighs. "If you don't want to answer, you don't have to. I just wanted to know. Nobody's forcing you to say anything you don't want to."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "If you don't want to answer, you don't have to. I just wanted to know. Nobody's forcing you to say anything you don't want to."
"Well..... I.... I might have......." Michi said as she blushed more. "Well..... maybe......"

Osamu made his way through the maze, finally finding his way to the wall of the dome. Wanna trap me in a dome? His fist becomes engulfed in hell fire and he punches the wall, while exhaling giving it more force. Wanna leave me alone surrounded by ice. He punches the wall again while exhaling giving it more force. He continues this process while ranting. @Leo Radomir

@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Roy comes back several hours later with an megaphone and says" Took you long enough to find the wall i wonder how long it will take you to get through the wall of the dome before you have to find you way through the last stage i prepared with love and care, not so easy to punch or burn through spirit reinforced ice".

"If you promise to stop being an utter ahole i'll cut you a break or you can struggle in there for a while longer".

Osamu smiles upon hearing what the ice is infused with. I'm actually sad Roy. He turns around and begins to take a few steps away from the dome wall. As long as you knew me, you should know what my fire does to souls. His body becomes engulfed in red hell-fire. It mutilates them!! He charged in towards the dome and punches it in a fiery fury, infusing his punches with his vaewolf strength. The hell fire soon destroys the spirit energy within the ice, which leads to Osamu breaking through the dome. @Leo Radomir

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well..... I.... I might have......." Michi said as she blushed more. "Well..... maybe......"

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "So, you're not even sure if you actually said it? I see."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "So, you're not even sure if you actually said it? I see."
Michi sighs "Yes..... Yes I did say it...." she said. She was blushing like a tomato. "I-I-I do love you...." she said with a stutter

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighs "Yes..... Yes I did say it...." she said. She was blushing like a tomato. "I-I-I do love you...." she said with a stutter

[/QUOTE]
Jack blushes. "Oh...well...here I was thinking that I was hearing things due to the poison..." He says, seeming more than a bit surprised. "I...can't say that I quite expected that...." He says, not quite sure what to think.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack blushes. "Oh...well...here I was thinking that I was hearing things due to the poison..." He says, seeming more than a bit surprised. "I...can't say that I quite expected that...." He says, not quite sure what to think.
Michi blushed. "I.... I sort of have had a crush on you since we started working together...." she said "I didn't tell you because..... because I was afraid you wouldn't accept me....."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi blushed. "I.... I sort of have had a crush on you since we started working together...." she said "I didn't tell you because..... because I was afraid you wouldn't accept me....."

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "I...well I'm not quite sure what to think, exactly... You've really had a crush on me since we started working together?..." 'I would've thought that I'd notice something like that...'

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "I...well I'm not quite sure what to think, exactly... You've really had a crush on me since we started working together?..." 'I would've thought that I'd notice something like that...'
Michi stood up. "I am sorry..... I should go...." she said rapidly and started to leave. she was now right near Jack

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi stood up. "I am sorry..... I should go...." she said rapidly and started to leave. she was now right near Jack

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "Michi... come on, sit back down. We still haven't ordered anything yet. I still owe you a meal." He says, smiling. 'I seriously don't know what to think about this...buuuut I did promise to buy her a meal. I need some time to...well...think about this, but I'll at least fulfill my promise to buy her a meal.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back