• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "I'll try my best to not make things any more awkward."
Michi sighed. "A-anyway....." she said as she put the menu in front of her face. Her secret was out and now she was more embarrassed than ever.

Jack sighs. 'I never should've brought it up. I just made everything awkward between us. I'm an idiot. Hmm...I think I'll order some Lo Mein.'

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. 'I never should've brought it up. I just made everything awkward between us. I'm an idiot. Hmm...I think I'll order some Lo Mein.'
"....... I-I will have the..... The Lo Mein...... what about you?" she asked him

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"....... I-I will have the..... The Lo Mein...... what about you?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "I was actually thinking the same thing myself!"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "I was actually thinking the same thing myself!"
"C-cool...." she stuttered as she put the menu down. She sighed "I am so sorry I made this awkward......" she said "I shouldn't have said that..... I said it because I was afraid I would never have had another chance to..."

Jack sighs. "No...no...You didn't make this awkward, I did. I was the one that brought it up, after all."

"Heh..... trying to take the blame as always huh?" Michi said with a bit of a giggle. She sighed. "I feel better now...... I can actually wait for a response now." she said with a small laugh

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "No...no...You didn't make this awkward, I did. I was the one that brought it up, after all."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Heh..... trying to take the blame as always huh?" Michi said with a bit of a giggle. She sighed. "I feel better now...... I can actually wait for a response now." she said with a small laugh

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs. "Well, I take the blame because, usually, I'm the one at fault. I've made a LOT of mistakes."

Jack sighs. "Yeah, but if I hadn't brought it up I wouldn't have made things so awkward between us at the moment."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "Yeah, but if I hadn't brought it up I wouldn't have made things so awkward between us at the moment."
Michi giggled "Lets just eat..." she said as she saw the food come towards them. "I am starving"

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix half smiled and says" I'd be lying if i said i wasn't fond and care about you deeply but i don't know if i can fully love you at this stage, i'm sorry i know you said to forgive myself and i will at some point in the future, tonight at least i'll let you show me with affection and i'll return it are you ok with that for now".

[/QUOTE]
Alexia looked at him as she nodded" okay after tonight lets just be friends and get to know each other again" she say to him as she smiling as she sat up from the bed as her eyes was back to normal (sorry for the late post i forgot)

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia looked at him as she nodded" okay after tonight lets just be friends and get to know each other again" she say to him as she smiling as she sat up from the bed as her eyes was back to normal (sorry for the late post i forgot)
Vix warmly smiles and then playfully pulls alexia back on to his lap rest his hand on alexia slender back lovingly and then says" I can work that, because that gives us a chance to reset the clocks as you said and i can promise you this friend or girlfriend in the future i won't hold it against you if it doesn't work out between us one".

Alexia just looked at him as she blushed a lot" okay" she say on his lap as she held his shirt" er.... if i misbehave what will friend do" she say remembering her parents used to spank her for being with vix all the time

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just looked at him as she blushed a lot" okay" she say on his lap as she held his shirt" er.... if i misbehave what will friend do" she say remembering her parents used to spank her for being with vix all the time
Vix leans in and playfully nips her neck a couple of times and pulls back then says" Well that depends on how misbehaved you are alexia, it could vary for not being you new clothes to when you need them to anything else that might come to mind and i can be very creative in being evil when very angry".

Alexia just looked at him" i made you very angry today i need to be punished" she say her warewolf side taking over of her

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just looked at him" i made you very angry today i need to be punished" she say her werewolf side taking over of her
Vix smiled widely and then slightly roughly throws her on the bed and then pins her down so she can't move much then leans in just within kissing range but then pulls back out of her reach and says" That you did and for that i'm going to tease you in all kinds of ways before i give you what you really want naughty alexia, such as tickling you and enjoying you squirm". Vix teasingly starts to run his fingers over the outlines of her hips and legs pressing his fingers a little into her skin but in just the right way.

Alexia just look at him as she was pinned down on the bed she felt his hands on her body as she just let him do whatever he wanted to do

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just look at him as she was pinned down on the bed she felt his hands on her body as she just let him do whatever he wanted to do
Vix lips came down and gently clips alexia's lips and he looks at her in a way to say that won't do, he grabs gently lifts her up and teasingly slides his hand down her back teasing pressing into her skin and then moves his hand away.

Alexia just close her eyes as he slis his hand on her back" what do i want master" she say as she wasn't sure what he meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back