• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Michi changes into her normal outfit. "Alright.... you can come in" she said as she sat on her bed as her outfit glowed different colors.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack nods. "Alright, sure." He says, heading out of Michi's room and shutting the door behind him.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi sighs. She was at he desk as she was working on something "Mission?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs, shaking his head. "No. Originally, I was gonna go on a mission, but I decided against it. I still need to recover from earlier. I really just came here to talk and hang out."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs, shaking his head. "No. Originally, I was gonna go on a mission, but I decided against it. I still need to recover from earlier. I really just came here to talk and hang out."
Michi looked down as she spoke. "Well... what do you want to talk about?" she asked

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked down as she spoke. "Well... what do you want to talk about?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Just a few things, a few questions. Oh, but why don't we go grab a bite to eat first? My treat!"

Jack smiles. 'Perfect, this will give me the opportunity to ask Michi that question, and make it less awkward...hopefully.'

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. 'Perfect, this will give me the opportunity to ask Michi that question, and make it less awkward...hopefully.'
Michi waited for him "Come on slow poke.... where are we going?" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back