• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Alexia was kinda uncomfortable but she just wanted him to be happy and comfortable she just close her eyes but geez he was heavy she just listen what he has to say or anything

Jack frowns. "What the hell am I thinking? I can't let myself go on a solo mission after what happened earlier, I still haven't fully recovered... That would just be stupid." He mutters, shaking his head. "Whatever. I'm gonna go see what Michi's up to." He mutters, heading towards Michi's room.

Embaga Elder[/URL] @Eden Smithe
When Osamu was summoned he had two mixed flavored slushies in his hands, while sipping on one of them. When Roy called him Oshi and eyebrow rose. As Roy continued ranting he continued sipping on the slushy. When he finished that's when he spoke. Here I got you a slushy, he said while holding out the other slushy and he tilts his head Did you just call me Oshi? @Leo Radomir

@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Roy moves back then smirked and says" Yes i did and i don't want the slushy you ahole", Roy makes both of them explode in oshi's face and then says" Not nice is it being treated like crap, i'm going to fix that shity attitdue of your right now, so dance for me oshi". Roys flicks his hand and several different ice structures come from the sky and the ground aiming to hurt oshi for pissing him off.

Osamu released a burst of hell fire to melt the ice. During so melted all the slushy on him. He glared at his summoner. Well someone has there panties in a twist. Are you made because I left to get something to drink after our training session leaving you in fault of the destruction? He asked. @Leo Radomir

Embaga Elder]Osamu released a burst of hell fire to melt the ice. During so melted all the slushy on him. He glared at his summoner. [COLOR=#b30000]Well someone has there panties in a twist. Are you made because I left to get something to drink after our training session leaving you in fault of the destruction? [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He asked. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Roys summons several beasts and says" You're the one that decided to use a full power fire bomb and you almost roasted me, yeah i'm pissed for that reason as well now shut up and run you annoying ahole". The beasts hit him a few times then retreated waiting to see what he would do next.

When the beast finished attacking him the claw marks they afflicted healed. He goes in his back pocket pulling out a chocolate bar. Here eat this. You're not the same when you're angry. He said with a grin. @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Vix got off alexia and then wrapped his hand gently around the side of her hip and pulls her closer and says" I can tell you can say i sometimes make medicine for the super natural community, but lately there's been no order which sucks but such as life, that aside though truth be told i even if do remember if i have brothers and sister i don't think i'd remember after all this time". " I have a few like brothers and sisters and such within the community which is nice i'll take you to see them there's even people like you down there, so you can possibly make friends".

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Embaga Elder]When the beast finished attacking him the claw marks they afflicted healed. He goes in his back pocket pulling out a chocolate bar. [COLOR=#b30000]Here eat this. You're not the same when you're angry. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He said with a grin. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Come on Roy, I know you want the chocolate bar. It'll bring he peace. He chuckled. @Leo Radomir

Roy smirked and says" You think my anger and be brought with a chocolate bar, i think it's time you spent a in a very very cold place". Roys hands

@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Roy grins evilly and then clicks fingers and several chains with runes come out from the ground along with walls forming a big maze and dome to make it harder to get out, then roy says" Have fun in there for a while draining your self as you struggle i'll come back for you in several hours, then and only then will i be happy". Roy starts to walk off this would be a good lesson for him to not mess with people

Osamu shrugs as Roy denied to eat the chocolate bar, but when the ice dome and maze appears he sighs. Now this is just childish. He begins walking through the maze eating the chocolate bar. @Leo Radomir

Masumi smiled at him and unfolded her wings from her back. She extended them and made a flame appear in the palm of her hand. "See?" She said to Eden. @Eden Smithe

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back