• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Smirking Evangeline strapped her two swords on her back. Tying her potions gently on her belt. She glanced at her looked bed room door and opened. the window. Looking one more time at her now abandon room. She threw herself out the window. Alarms Instantly going off. She shut the window behind her. She took off into the forest. Heading south to the academy she heard her brothers footsteps behind her. She increased her speed. Her Brothers where weighed down with armor and their heavy swords. She turned and leapt into the trees. crossing the forest easily. She looked at her confused brothers and dropped a potion on them. Panic spread through them. They ran home to report to Father. She laughed and took off into the night. She meet up with her Champion. Coal. They continued on foot till the reached The academy. "I guess this is it." She said making sure no more guards where chasing them.

Coal waited. Cross bow drawn as Eva approached. He fired bolts at the guards behind her. He took off and followed Eva. They contuied on foot. They had the occasional run in with a guard. Thewouded, but didn't kill. Finally they reached the academy. "Yea, I guess this is." He replied leading her inside. Sheathing his regular bow.

@The Unamed Character

Michi was in the front of the campus. She looked out and noticed two people. "Hey, are you new here?" she asked as she came up to them.

LilyannaGaming said:

Smirking Evangeline strapped her two swords on her back. Tying her potions gently on her belt. She glanced at her looked bed room door and opened. the window. Looking one more time at her now abandon room. She threw herself out the window. Alarms Instantly going off. She shut the window behind her. She took off into the forest. Heading south to the academy she heard her brothers footsteps behind her. She increased her speed. Her Brothers where weighed down with armor and their heavy swords. She turned and leapt into the trees. crossing the forest easily. She looked at her confused brothers and dropped a potion on them. Panic spread through them. They ran home to report to Father. She laughed and took off into the night. She meet up with her Champion. Coal. They continued on foot till the reached The academy. "I guess this is it." She said making sure no more guards where chasing them.

Coal waited. Cross bow drawn as Eva approached. He fired bolts at the guards behind her. He took off and followed Eva. They contuied on foot. They had the occasional run in with a guard. Thewouded, but didn't kill. Finally they reached the academy. "Yea, I guess this is." He replied leading her inside. Sheathing his regular bow.

@The Unamed Character

Jack sighs, sitting in his room and writing down a few things in his journal. "Aaaand done." He mutters, shutting the journal and setting it next to his bed.

Katy was wandering around the school, looking for her two champions.

Eva instantly Drew her sword. Then seeing her family insignia no where on the girl. She sheathed her swords. "She put on a false smile. "yes, We are. Im Evangeline Grey, and this is My champion Coal Mist she said plainly." She tighten the book bag and belt. She sifted uncomfortably.

Coal tensed behind Eva watching the new girl carefully. He turned and watched the forest they had just come from. Smiling. He was glad Eva was finally free from her father. @The Unamed Character

@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Roy grinned and said" Ah that i was just fooling around i could of killed them if i wanted to, but all jokes and what not aside it makes us look bad when other summoner and their champs don't want to team up because you piss them off and i can't earn decent money".

LilyannaGaming said:

Eva instantly Drew her sword. Then seeing her family insignia no where on the girl. She sheathed her swords. "She put on a false smile. "yes, We are. Im Evangeline Grey, and this is My champion Coal Mist she said plainly." She tighten the book bag and belt. She sifted uncomfortably.

Coal tensed behind Eva watching the new girl carefully. He turned and watched the forest they had just come from. Smiling. He was glad Eva was finally free from her father. @The Unamed Character
"Well..." Michi said with a smile. "Just walk through that barrier and you will go up there" she said happily as she pointed at the floating Island. "I just need to see the temporary crystals so you can get in" she said happily. "it is my turn to watch the entrance so it is part of the job."

Alexia open her eyes as she yawned a little as she got flixed on her forehead" Owie that hurts" she whined a little to him she just sat up in the bed she got dressed in the bathroom since she was emberesssed

Last edited by a moderator:
Kio was in her room. She was holding onto a photo and sighed. She looked out her window and thought out loud. "I wonder how he is doing..... I haven't talked to him in a while..... I hope he hasn't cheated on me..." (She is already taken and is in a long distance relationship)

Eva pulled them out of her pocket and held them out to the girl. Smiling. Caol stood behind her tense. She turned to him "Relax." she said turning back to the girl. "Here." was all she said.

@The Unamed Character

Michi took them and examined them. "One second" she said as she went behind the barrier. She came back out and had two new blue Crystals in her hands. "here you go. you may do whatever you want with these ones."

LilyannaGaming said:
Eva pulled them out of her pocket and held them out to the girl. Smiling. Caol stood behind her tense. She turned to him "Relax." she said turning back to the girl. "Here." was all she said.

@The Unamed Character

Chelle Was in her bed in the school. She was looking at her crystal. Chelle was going to surprise her sister so she got to the school the day before. "Ugh... Why do I have to wait?" she asked her companion in the room with her.

@JackOfHearts

The Unamed Character]Chelle Was in her bed in the school. She was looking at her crystal. Chelle was going to surprise her sister so she got to the school the day before. "Ugh... Why do I have to wait?" she asked her companion in the room with her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Cathy shrugs. "I don't know..." She says, yawning. She hadn't been getting much sleep lately.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Roy grinned and said" Ah that i was just fooling around i could of killed them if i wanted to, but all jokes and what not aside it makes us look bad when other summoner and their champs don't want to team up because you piss them off and i can't earn decent money".

[/QUOTE]
He chuckles at the memory of making everyone angry. Okay look I know that I can be an arsehole sometimes, and I know that you're getting broke.So because I love you so much I'll try and not be an arsehole so much okay. Now lets go get some money.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]He chuckles at the memory of making everyone angry. Okay look I know that I can be an arsehole sometimes, and I know that you're getting broke.So because I love you so much I'll try and not be an arsehole so much okay. Now lets go get some money.

[/QUOTE]
Roy smiled and says" Alrighty then see what the board is offering i hope some high level death knight or or something they piss me off the most for reasons than i care to remember but the reward for the really high class ones give enough money not to have to worry for a while which would be great".

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Heh...... just wait till my sisters face" she said with a smile. "I can't wait for you to meet her"

[/QUOTE]
Cathy sighs. She wasn't exactly a big fan of being around people she didn't know.

Alright lead the way my fearless summoner. I do hope it's something high class too. I want to be entertained. He said as he pulled out a black cigarette and placed it in his mouth. A couple of seconds later, red fire lit the other end of the cig. @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia open her eyes as she yawned a little as she got flixed on her forehead" Owie that hurts" she whined a little to him she just sat up in the bed she got dressed in the bathroom since she was emberesssed
@Leo Radomir

Roy smiles and walks over to the board and looks for a few minutes and then finds it and then says" Well flip me two triple class, half payment upfront and upon killing them and their hoard, Well we got our wish speaking of things i managed to summon a another powerful fire type and since i'm in such a good mood i'll make you what ever dish you want from the left overs".

Vix gently laughed and says" I'll be back i'm going to get saw and kio chan meet me by the jobs board and remember no getting jelly if i hit on kio since we both agreed to be friends till otherwise, but all awkwardness aside thanks i feel a lot better about my past even though it still hurts some what".

Vix then exited the room and left alexia to her own for the time being, thinking back on it' wow for a virgin she was something else, it's kinda cute how bashful she is after enjoying it so much last night, i got to admit i'm curious to see what kio is like as a lover and in bed but she's very serious so i'll have to get her a bit more relaxed'. Vix came to saw chan's door and knocks on it some what hard to see if she's awake before talking not wanting to walk in on naked for many reasons.

@Tokki @Zeldafangirl @Embaga Elder

Aw well aren't you the nicest. He looks at the board and the thought about another Champion processed through his mind. Wait another fire type. Every heard if diversity? Are you trying to get rid of me? I think you are. It better be a girl at least. @Leo Radomir

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Aw well aren't you the nicest. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He looks at the board and the thought about another Champion processed through his mind. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Wait another fire type. Every heard if diversity? Are you trying to get rid of me? I think you are. It better be a girl at least. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL]
Roy gently laughed at his at his reaction he thoughts clear as day then says" Yeah it's a girl and stunner at that, i wonder what her personality's like though, the last one i summoned ages ago thinking back on it was a real bitch". "Yes i'm nice when my champs make me and them selves look good, also when you see her try and keep your pecker in you pants".

OceanBunny said:
Ilyanna walked up to the boys with a smile. It was her first day as Roy's champion and she was both nervous and excited. "Good morning." She said, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear.
@Leo Radomir @Embaga Elder
Roy smiles gently and after a minute or so says" no need to be so edgy truth be told you came at just the right time were about to go on a mission, i take it i'm your first summoner, but before we go on the mission let's go and get some grub because it's pointless otherwise". I wonder other kinds new people i'll meet and he promised not to be a dick so i'm going to give him a chance, as for ilyanna she seems pretty nice but she seems be a bit hyper well can't hold that against some new champs'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back