• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

NightCasterZ said:
The blush grew deeper but she continued. "I think you can answer that yourself, can't you?"
Chell giggled a bit. "Don't feel bad about it okay.... alot of people do... plus also it is my fault for being so flirty...." she said with a shrug. "It is just who I am...."

She crossed to the other side of the bed, quite intrigued by whatever Chell had to tell her. "Yes, master?" She asked quietly.

NightCasterZ said:
She crossed to the other side of the bed, quite intrigued by whatever Chell had to tell her. "Yes, master?" She asked quietly.
Chell then came close to Liz's ear. She looked like she was about to say something and then she kissed Liz on the cheek. "You don't have to call me master...." she said with a smile "Chell is fine"

Nyx walked down the hallways silently, almost making the place eerie itself. She decided to go outside as she passes the living armour and a girl from the distance

Landing from the roof, Meteor follows a woman moving across the hallways. She was pretty in simple sight and thought that she might be in need of company. As she went outside, so did Meteor. He passed a living armor and saw another girl far from where he was. He thought of going after the beautiful woman. He chased up and pawed her right foot.

@CandidFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx stopped for a minute as she felt something soft touch her foot. Looking down she saw the feline pawing her. Her eyes showed amusement and confusion at the same time. She wasn't sure whether this is a champion or a normal house cat. Nyx bent down and carried the feline by the scruff of its neck and stared at it.

@Federen Mason

He almost panicked when picked up but realized it was just the woman. He could see the beautiful face a bit more clearly now; the pale white face, the features, and the horns that protruded from her head. He behaved in her holding hand, not showing any retaliation. He softly purred but stayed eye open-wide.

@CandidFox

She could feel herself purring back but stopped it as she holds the small fluff ball. From what she could see, the feline was a male and only the size of a kitten. Narrowing her eyes, she remembered seeing an older feline licking her kits by her willow tree. . . wonder if she could do that also. Sticking out her light pink tongue, she licked the feline by the top of his head softly, not caring if anyone saw her at all.

@Federen Mason

He knew she was thinking about something as she narrowed her eyes. He was surprised by the next action as she stuck out her tongue but before he could react, he was licked softly. It felt great, like his body was slowly feeling mellow and comfortable with the woman. He purred again showing how he likes it. He tries to leave from her grasp, thinking it was a bit silly communicating with a woman like that way.

Nyx pulled away when she sensed him purring. Seeing that he struggles from her hand, she decided to put him back down on the floor. Her silver eyes staring at him silently.

"A Champion?" The silent being asked in a warm calm voice through his head.

The woman said something he was familiar with; the word champion. He nodded his head, showing that he understands her completely. Her silver eyes looked like she was learning everything he needed to know about him in seconds. He climbed up to her, reaching to rest on her shoulder.

Nyx stared at him in amusement when he answered her question. Nodding back, she let him climb towards her shoulder as she pets him by his head. Looking forward, she went towards the building with him to explore in peace.

It was calm, as she lets him stay on her shoulder. He felt like he was floating breezily in the air with the beautiful woman. His eyes slowly closed but he kept it open so that he can relax and see where she wanders back to the building.

Maybe later I can tell her I can actually telepathically speak with her. But I'll see what she's up to he thought.

Nyx walked through the hallways until she stood in front if a huge door with the word 'Library' spelled in golden letters. The two of them entered the library as the smell of paper and scented candles filled her with comfort. She then walked through the huge shelves as if it was a labyrinth until she took out a certain book and opened it. She was trying to find what kind of feline species he is.

As they entered the Library, she went to get a book that appears to be about feline breeds and species. He jumped of her shoulder as she flipped through the book's pages. He thought of doing something interesting.

"You won't find anything there" he said to her telepathically. His voice resembled that of a young man. He knows this will surprise her so he will control and confess as soon as she doesn't look or feel right about the situation.

@CandidFox

Nyx stopped and looked at the feline without moving her head as she closes the book. "Interesting, You talk." She stated and placed the book back to the shelve. Kneeling down, she stared at him with a hint of curiosity. "I have never seen a species like you." She stated.

@Federen Mason

Surprised she wasn't exactly startled at all, Meteor didn't go into any act further. Her question was straightforward along with her appearance that she wanted to know further about him. Meteor now walked to the other side of the desk and sat.

"I am what is called a Muzzka, an intelligent feline alien to your planet. I recently came here for about half an Earth rotation. I hope you didn't mind about me earlier. I just wanted to show I'm kind." he said. He then lied down to ready for more questions.

"My name is Meteor Mallet by the way, which I recently just made up (half an Earth rotation ago). What is your name for identification?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back