• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

"Of course genetics. But I'm curious to how of which such could happen. Not implying it's a burden, but what is the science behind it?" Jaden pondered. She blinked out of her gaze at Matthew, assuming he wouldn't have the logic to explain, and motioned her hand down the hall. "Second left," <Hope that's not taken, just a random direction> "What's your room like? Have you decorated it yet?"

@MitoIsMe

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonio was walking up to his room when he saw Skye knocking on his door. He grinned, "Hey Skye!" He called out, not yelling, but enough to (hopefully) grab her attention.

"Oh!" Skye turned around to see Antonio. "I need to talk to you. In private ." She whispered to him, gesturing towards his room. 'Am I really about to out myself on purpose ?? ' she thought nervously.

Claira had finally found her room and was impressed, if not nostalgic. "It's like my bedroom back home, the one I shared with my little sister". She didn't care that Emily was adopted, she was still her sister. Claira dumped her suitcase on her bed and started unpacking, sneezing a few more times in the process. "Darn pollen".

Antonio smiled, "Sure!" He opened the door for her, gesturing for her to walk in first, "Sit wherever you want, it's cool." Antonio kept a calm and cool attitude, hoping it would relax the nervous atmosphere.

Skye sat on a bed. "Okay. So a air of boxers fell out of my bag. Because I wear them. Because-" Skye stopped and took a breathe. "Because I'm not fully a girl, I guess. " she chuckled nervously.

Antonio sat on the bed opposite her, cooking his head. "Oh? Do you not identify as a girl then? Should I call you something else or use different pronouns?" He was very careful when it came to gender, knowing how easily the issue and how you treat it can build up or destroy a person.

"Wa-what?!" Rosalie felt that someone pulled her by arm. She then noticed it was Kurt.

She was pulled into the bed, her face all red and hot.

"K-Kurt? What are you doing?" She whispered, nothing but silence answered.

@Darkhan

Antonio nodded, "Oh, so your trans? That's okay, all that matters is how you identify and then bam your that gender!" He grinned.

"Well you see, my great grandmother was also albino. Along the genetic line there was a fluke, in a way. Like how we humans now have blue eyes. There was a genetic mutation that caused one person to have blue eyes. It could also be the fact that pigmentation in both of my parents was very little. Pigment is what causes us to have black or brown hair, blondes have less pigment. Pigment also affects your vision, the lighter the hair and skin the worse their vision is. I'm on the second floor, third room, come visit anytime." He smiled. 'I was told a lot about being albino when I was little. Which gave me a head start on the fifth grade genetics course.'

[QUOTE="Isabella Murdock]((Am i allowed to join?))

[/QUOTE]
((sorry, I was offline for a bit. But, yeah you can join!))

Jordan sits in the back of the car as he arrives at the house. He peers into the window seeing his new house he steps out of the car waving back to his family. He steps on the hard pavement outside the house as he walks to the front door. He knocks on the front door as he talks to himself quietly "Okay..- lets make a good impression today.. Don't screw up just don't." He waits patiently for the door to open.

[QUOTE="Isabella Murdock]Mikal got off the bus he was on and knocked on the front door of the house. He lit a cigarette and ran a hand through his fluffy mohawk. He did not want to be here but it beat being homeless. He growled and knocked harder when no one answered. "Would one of you assholes let me in already?!"

[/QUOTE]
you have not been accepted and therefore cannot rp yet! sorry

Jordan begins to knock harder on the door "Can someone let me in?!" Jordan shouts. He kicks the door two times letting it make a loud enough sound throughout the house. Jordan sighs, "I just wanna get in.."

Mikal slipped up next to other boy and waved. "Hi. Someone's grumpy arent we?" he teased. "Just open the door already." He said, adjusting his messenger bag on his shoulder. He ran a hand through his fluffy blue hair and stiffled a sigh. This was going to be a long summer.

@Doop

Jordan sighs, "Great first impression you idiot." Jordan says to himself quietly. He walks up to the man "Hello, I'm Jordan..- Jordan spring." Jordan extends his hand over to Isabella for a handshake.

"Mikal Isador. Nice to meet ya." He said, his handshake firm and sure. "Hey man, you got a light?" He asked as he pulled two cigarettes out of his pocket. He offered one to the other boy and grinned toothily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back