• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

Barney jumped back out and walked to Raja. He held out his hand and Wally crawled up it back to his shoulder. He hoisted the bag over his other shoulder and began walking back to his cave. "Sayonara Suckers! I'll be in neverland if you need me!" He chuckled and cut back through the forest. He arrived to his cave and hanged a metal sheet on the cave entrance and painted the words "Neverland" in the blood from the corpses on the plane. He walked back in and made a cloth entrance to the cave. He set up a small box made of suitcase pieces for Wally by his make-shift sleeping bag.

Ausen jumped out of the plane and sees more company then he expected"Careful don't come near me Because I am holding a radioactive element." Ausen said as he went to dispose of it. "Acually screw this" Ausen said as he threw it back inside the plane. Looking at @Kencen "I got the kit."Ausen said as he went to a nearby tree to sit down and start praying for help.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus couldn't suppress a chuckle, raising a brow in her direction as he finished gathering the materials. "I didn't say anything about you being old, or anything about a nickname." Then straightening his figure and then crossing his arms over his chest, attempting an intimidating look. "But if you and your trusty stick want to try anything when I do, be my guest." His tone was teasing, almost playful. "I'm sure you can walk there, but better to be safe than sorry. Especially since we aren't sure how long we may be stranded for." As he spoke, he bit the inside of his cheek and looked around at the wreckage. "Do you think anything worthwhile may be around here? Might as well stock up now, instead of coming back later." He loathed the idea of scavenging from the fallen passengers, but they wouldn't have any use for the things they take.
Olivia pouted and looked away, they both knew fully well that in her current state she wouldn't even be able to lift her stick high enough to hit him. Her lips did faintly turn into a smile realizing that the mood was slightly lifted; and she found herself oddly enjoying the current situation. Looking back at the section of the plane she just came from Olivia slowly nodded.

"There's no harm in looking." She said, shivering at the thought of the dead bodies. "If we're lucky we may even find some more survivors."

Hopefully. She added to herself. "There has to be more than two people alive here." She tried to say confidently but her voice failed her and it came out slightly croaky. After she began to hobble back the direction she came from.

NightSky said:
Olivia pouted and looked away, they both knew fully well that in her current state she wouldn't even be able to lift her stick high enough to hit him. Her lips did faintly turn into a smile realizing that the mood was slightly lifted; and she found herself oddly enjoying the current situation. Looking back at the section of the plane she just came from Olivia slowly nodded.
"There's no harm in looking." She said, shivering at the thought of the dead bodies. "If we're lucky we may even find some more survivors."

Hopefully. She added to herself. "There has to be more than two people alive here." She tried to say confidently but her voice failed her and it came out slightly croaky. After she began to hobble back the direction she came from.
Before she could advance very far, Cyrus put a hand on her shoulder to halt her progression. "You don't have to go back in there, you know? The aisles may be trouble for you." Feeling as if he was babying her, however, he stopped whatever else he was going to say and changed it into the following sentence. "It may be better for you to search whatever ended up outside the plane, not everything could've managed to stay inside like you did." Then with a light-hearted smile, he nodded his head towards her stick. "I'll only be inside for a minute or so, so I'm sure your trusty stick can keep you safe for that time. But if you do need something, just call out. I'll just be a few meters away.

With that said, he began walking towards the interior of the plane, coming to a stop before entering the bulk. Cyrus turned to face her, brushing a hand through his hair as it almost slipped past his mind. "Call out Cyrus. That's my name, before I forget. Useless for you to tell you to call me,mbut not give you a name to call."

Anya grabbed two pain killers. "Um I'm not to smart with these. But take two and if it doesn't work I'll give you another." She frowned wishing she could do something to help more. "After you take these, I'm going to go salvage things that are left... If there's anything."

Ausen sees Anya trying to get inside he plane

"DON'T!!"Ausen nearly screamed

"There is overreacted plutonium! It will blow up any second now!"Ausen finished as he ran towards her.

@Phasma

Anya froze in place. "What?" She said surprised. She walked back to Ausen. "Well then what are we going to do?" She began to breathe heavily.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Before she could advance very far, Cyrus put a hand on her shoulder to halt her progression. "You don't have to go back in there, you know? The aisles may be trouble for you." Feeling as if he was babying her, however, he stopped whatever else he was going to say and changed it into the following sentence. "It may be better for you to search whatever ended up outside the plane, not everything could've managed to stay inside like you did." Then with a light-hearted smile, he nodded his head towards her stick. "I'll only be inside for a minute or so, so I'm sure your trusty stick can keep you safe for that time. But if you do need something, just call out. I'll just be a few meters away.
With that said, he began walking towards the interior of the plane, coming to a stop before entering the bulk. Cyrus turned to face her, brushing a hand through his hair as it almost slipped past his mind. "Call out Cyrus. That's my name, before I forget. Useless for you to tell you to call me,mbut not give you a name to call."
Olivia gave the man a quick side glance then looked back down to the floor, she couldn't help feeling useless and even a bit of a nuisance. She opened her mouth to reply; but closed it and simply nodded in response. She wanted to get back up onto the plane but she would probably get even more hurt which is the last thing needed for the two of them right now.

"I won't be able to go very far with my trusty stick, so I'll be around here somewhere." She said with a slight smile tapping her stick on the floor before starting to scan the surroundings. As the man walked off Olivia began to limp to what looked like some remains of a few suitcases. Slowly she brushed some burnt bits and pieces but before she could reach her hand out to it she was interrupted by the mans voice.

"Right, Cyrus." She said with a nod. "Got it." She began to turn back to the suitcase but realized it was probably a good idea to tell Cyrus her name.

"Olivia but you can call me Liv." She said with a smile.

"I am a chemist. I have no children, I have nothing to lose."Ausen said pointing at Anya. "Your young you have lot's to experience. I'll rather die trying to save you and also I have experience with radioactive elements." Ausen said as he rushed inside the plane.

@Phasma

Last edited by a moderator:
NightSky said:
Olivia gave the man a quick side glance then looked back down to the floor, she couldn't help feeling useless and even a bit of a nuisance. She opened her mouth to reply; but closed it and simply nodded in response. She wanted to get back up onto the plane but she would probably get even more hurt which is the last thing needed for the two of them right now.
"I won't be able to go very far with my trusty stick, so I'll be around here somewhere." She said with a slight smile tapping her stick on the floor before starting to scan the surroundings. As the man walked off Olivia began to limp to what looked like some remains of a few suitcases. Slowly she brushed some burnt bits and pieces but before she could reach her hand out to it she was interrupted by the mans voice.

"Right, Cyrus." She said with a nod. "Got it." She began to turn back to the suitcase but realized it was probably a good idea to tell Cyrus her name.

"Olivia but you can call me Liv." She said with a smile.
Cyrus turned his head, listening closely to what she said. "Liv, huh?" He shook his head, entering the plane's aisle. "Well Liv [live], you did." Mumbling a short play on words.

Cyrus walked through the aisle, gathering unopened carry-ons here and there, sliding them down the aisle closer to the entrance. Constant strain on his left arm, especially the larger ones to slide down. He'd also have to find a way to get into the lower half of the vehicle, get to the luggage, but that'll be later. As he grabbed bags, he pulled off any name tags he saw from them. Treating them like dog tags, he'd mail them out to the families if he ever got the chance. They were strangers to him, and have done nothing, but its the least he could do since they were supplying the gear Liv and he would live on until they were saved.

A total of 18 undamaged carry-ons, three being purses, the rest being backpacks or pouches most likely containing food, water, and smaller miscellaneous items. He did find one bag in particular, a name marked Olivia, but as he wasn't sure if it was hers or not, he didn't open it. Keeping it seperate from the pile, he'd hand it to her later.

(Sooo sorry for the long wait! I got your post a little under an hour ago, but got stuck with a messy job and couldn't touch my phone for a bit. Hope it wasn't too much of a wait!)

Raja took the two pills, having to dry swallow which made the pills taste awful. He did it anyways, the bitter taste was no worse than the searing agony in his leg. He breathed a thank you, closing his eyes. He would pray, if he weren't an atheist. So he started to plan. "We ned to get all the survivors together." He whispered. "We need to start organizing."

Anya sat near Raja. "Okay well... Where are the others? If there are any, where would we find them?" She wondered aloud. She looked at Raja sadly. Upset from all the pain around her. (She's so much like meee)

Phasma said:
"Hey! Whaaat?!" She shreiked seeing Ausen run in. "But..." She added and then. Anya sat near Raja. "Okay well... Where are the others? If there are any, where would we find them?" She wondered aloud. She looked at Raja sadly. Upset from all the pain around her. (She's so much like meee)

Phasma said:
Anya sat near Raja. "Okay well... Where are the others? If there are any, where would we find them?" She wondered aloud. She looked at Raja sadly. Upset from all the pain around her. (She's so much like meee)
Raja shrugged. "I don't know. But we need to find them. We need to work together to survive." He closed his eyes. "Why didn't we die in the crash?"

"Hey, I'm not exactly sure, I don't really like that I didn't, but we're alive and we gotta deal with it." Anya admitted giving a fake smile.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus turned his head, listening closely to what she said. "Liv, huh?" He shook his head, entering the plane's aisle. "Well Liv [live], you did." Mumbling a short play on words.
Cyrus walked through the aisle, gathering unopened carry-ons here and there, sliding them down the aisle closer to the entrance. Constant strain on his left arm, especially the larger ones to slide down. He'd also have to find a way to get into the lower half of the vehicle, get to the luggage, but that'll be later. As he grabbed bags, he pulled off any name tags he saw from them. Treating them like dog tags, he'd mail them out to the families if he ever got the chance. They were strangers to him, and have done nothing, but its the least he could do since they were supplying the gear Liv and he would live on until they were saved.

A total of 18 undamaged carry-ons, three being purses, the rest being backpacks or pouches most likely containing food, water, and smaller miscellaneous items. He did find one bag in particular, a name marked Olivia, but as he wasn't sure if it was hers or not, he didn't open it. Keeping it seperate from the pile, he'd hand it to her later.

(Sooo sorry for the long wait! I got your post a little under an hour ago, but got stuck with a messy job and couldn't touch my phone for a bit. Hope it wasn't too much of a wait!)
Olivia watched as Cyrus disappeared back into the plane; or what was left of it. He looked as if he was mumbling something to himself but it was inaudible from where Olivia was stood. It was odd being alone again but she brushed that feeling off as she turned back to the suitcase. The suitcase wasn't in too bad condition, it must have been surrounded by many others. Olivia unzipped it and flipped the top over. Even though she felt as if she was invading someone's privacy but she had to. She rummaged through the bag; she found some shirts, business cards, a bunch of leads presumably chargers for a laptop and phone. She found a name tag, the man on the photo was familiar. It was the man she sat next to on the plane. The one who was... Dead. A splash of color caught her eye. She moved a pair of smart shoes to find a hand drawn picture. It was a photo of two stick people, one taller than the other. Her vision started to blur, the taller figure was labelled Daddy and the other labelled Jamie. She turned over the piece of paper it read; To Daddy, have a fun business trip. See you next week when you come home. Olivia let the picture fall back into the suitcase as she covered her mouth. She didn't know this man but he had a family like all the other people on the plane. Tears continued to fall down Olivia's face as the realization of the whole situation actually hit her.

((Don't worry about the wait I was also busy.. Eating food. xD ))

Anya thought for a second. "I have something in there I need." She muttered running in the plane, completely forgetting what Ausen had said. "I'll be back, Raja." She shouted assuring she'd return. Anya looked at the dead people around her and began to walk slower and slower. But even after seeing the terrible sight she began to throw bag after bag out of the plane. After 5 bags it became harder and harder to breathe from the smoke. She kept throwing bags out of a hole in the roof of the plane. She kept throwing and throwing until her arms were too tired and she then she got dizzy again, from lack of air. So Anya started towards where she had entered. She walked out and smiled softly. "How many got out?" She panted tiredly. Anya remembered throwing at least 11 after the first five but only 4 were spared from the fire surrounding the plane. "Ughhhh." She groaned dropping to her knees. "Gimme like 5 minutes, I'll go get more. After I rest of course."

NightSky said:
Olivia watched as Cyrus disappeared back into the plane; or what was left of it. He looked as if he was mumbling something to himself but it was inaudible from where Olivia was stood. It was odd being alone again but she brushed that feeling off as she turned back to the suitcase. The suitcase wasn't in too bad condition, it must have been surrounded by many others. Olivia unzipped it and flipped the top over. Even though she felt as if she was invading someone's privacy but she had to. She rummaged through the bag; she found some shirts, business cards, a bunch of leads presumably chargers for a laptop and phone. She found a name tag, the man on the photo was familiar. It was the man she sat next to on the plane. The one who was... Dead. A splash of color caught her eye. She moved a pair of smart shoes to find a hand drawn picture. It was a photo of two stick people, one taller than the other. Her vision started to blur, the taller figure was labelled Daddy and the other labelled Jamie. She turned over the piece of paper it read; To Daddy, have a fun business trip. See you next week when you come home. Olivia let the picture fall back into the suitcase as she covered her mouth. She didn't know this man but he had a family like all the other people on the plane. Tears continued to fall down Olivia's face as the realization of the whole situation actually hit her.
((Don't worry about the wait I was also busy.. Eating food. xD ))
A few minutes passed before Cyrus finally exited the plane, raising his arms over his head in a stretch. "Hey Liv, done over there?" He asked loudly, organizing his findings by bag. It was mostly snack foods, a few cleaning wipes, and only two bottles of clean water. The rest was identification cards and passports, which he kept in the pocket of one of the bags along with any belongings that looked special.

The one bag he left alone was the one with her tag on it (I'll leave that for you to describe and fill), and looked mostly undamaged. He wanted to find his, but sadly it wasn't around the area. "Knew I shouldn't have taken it off.." he mumbled to himself, rubbing at his damaged wrist as if somethig was missing.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
A few minutes passed before Cyrus finally exited the plane, raising his arms over his head in a stretch. "Hey Liv, done over there?" He asked loudly, organizing his findings by bag. It was mostly snack foods, a few cleaning wipes, and only two bottles of clean water. The rest was identification cards and passports, which he kept in the pocket of one of the bags along with any belongings that looked special.
The one bag he left alone was the one with her tag on it (I'll leave that for you to describe and fill), and looked mostly undamaged. He wanted to find his, but sadly it wasn't around the area. "Knew I shouldn't have taken it off.." he mumbled to himself, rubbing at his damaged wrist as if somethig was missing.
Olivia shoulders shook as the sudden call of her name scared her. She took a deep breath as a few more tears escaped, she wiped them away gently and turned to Cyrus. She bit her lip softly trying to calm herself down as she looked back into the suitcase. Her eyes glued to the drawing.

"I managed to find some clean clothes, but it was mostly business stuff in here." She replied, her voice shaky. She spun around, her swollen red eyes gazed over the things Cyrus had found.

"Looks like you found quite a bit." She noted hobbling over to him, her vision still slightly blurred.

NightSky said:
Olivia shoulders shook as the sudden call of her name scared her. She took a deep breath as a few more tears escaped, she wiped them away gently and turned to Cyrus. She bit her lip softly trying to calm herself down as she looked back into the suitcase. Her eyes glued to the drawing.
"I managed to find some clean clothes, but it was mostly business stuff in here." She replied, her voice shaky. She spun around, her swollen red eyes gazed over the things Cyrus had found.

"Looks like you found quite a bit." She noted hobbling over to him, her vision still slightly blurred.
"Just a bit of food, mostly filled with the documents you take with you for boarding." Noticing she was puffy eyed and shaky, he went back to one of the bags and fished out a bottle of water. They didn't have much, but that bit of information she didn't have to know til later. The initial shock of an accident, usually the hardest for people. He also grabbed the bag he assumed was hers, bringing it over to her and holding it out in front of her.

"Here, take one of the bottles I found, and I'm not sure if this is yours or not but might as well ask." Looking over her shoulder, he could see why she ended up this why. He'd grab it later, as part of the things he'd want families to see.

@Quite_Is_Violent

"I'm sorry I cannnn't. I just wanna make everyone feel better." She coughed exhausted. Getting up, Anya walked over to the only 4 bags that didn't fall into the fire. She began to open them, then turned her head towards a hand sized, shiny, sharp-looking object on the sand. "Hm?!" She chimed sweetly. Anya walked on her knees towards it. She slowly reached for it and picked it up. It was the perfect size and had the perfect amount of sharpness to be used as a knife. "Hey! Does anyone need this?" She asked nicely. Already devising a plan of what she was gonna do if someone tried to steal it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phasma said:
@Quite_Is_Violent
"I'm sorry I cannnn't. I just wanna make everyone feel better." She coughed exhausted. Getting up, Anya walked over to the only 4 bags that didn't fall into the fire. She began to open them, then turned her head towards a hand sized, shiny, sharp-looking object on the sand. "Hm?!" She chimed sweetly. Anya walked on her knees towards it. She slowly reached for it and picked it up. It was the perfect size and had the perfect amount of sharpness to be used as a knife. "Hey! Does anyone need this?" She asked nicely. Already devising a plan of what she was gonna do if someone tried to steal it.
"Anya, calm down. We're not going to solve anything right now. We need to rest and get ourselves situated." He whispers. His leg has started bleeding through the bandages. "Anya, please put that down. No one needs a knife at the moment."

Anya stared blankly at Raja and put her hands behind her back then slipped the knife thingy in the waistband of her jeans. Cause she knew what she was going to use it for. "Okay..." She said sadly walking towards Raja, "I don't like being useless. It's not fun." She sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back