Story Mode Network

Awwww poor ghost type Pokemon. They just want to be loved.

ba5d52b0ecbd71c90950001d8fe04d60.jpg

Lol. No love for Banette it looks like =P

That's a new Pokemon from Pokemon Sun/Moon. It disguises itself to look like a Pikachu because of how popular Pikachu merchandise is, and it thought that looking like Pikachu will help it make friends.

Actually, pretty much all ghost Pokemon have either ridiculously sad or terrifying origins. I like a lot of ghost Pokemon, even if it's frustrating that they often simultaneously can't hit or be hit. It's somewhat fascinating either way, though I don't really prefer any one type over the other.

That's a new Pokemon from Pokemon Sun/Moon. It disguises itself to look like a Pikachu because of how popular Pikachu merchandise is, and it thought that looking like Pikachu will help it make friends.

Actually, pretty much all ghost Pokemon have either ridiculously sad or terrifying origins. I like a lot of ghost Pokemon, even if it's frustrating that they often simultaneously can't hit or be hit. It's somewhat fascinating either way, though I don't really prefer any one type over the other.

Ah, thank you! Haven't read too much info from Sun/Moon yet. From how it looks, they are kind of giving old Pokemon new forms yes? That, I will support!

Oh yeah? I dunno Apfel. You come across as a normal-type lover or Grass.

Ah, thank you! Haven't read too much info from Sun/Moon yet. From how it looks, they are kind of giving old Pokemon new forms yes? That, I will support!

Oh yeah? I dunno Apfel. You come across as a normal-type lover or Grass.

If pretty cool to see so many call backs to the original region ^_^

It's interesting that you've got me pegged as normal or grass type ;)  I do indeed like grass types a lot, and quite a few normal types, but I also like water and fire type Pokemon, as well as ghost, psychic, dark, ice, electric, and dragon types (among other things). I mean, I do have favorite Pokemon, but I have trouble picking a favorite type. Then again, it's not too surprising when you consider I don't even have a favorite color xD

#TEAMMYSTIC

*Is not team mystic* :P  I'm not too into team spirit anyways though. I've never been very competitive. Let's just say I'm on team harmony ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
@ApfelSeine

Oh man, Apfel. My next proposal is to have the group help you find your favorite color.  :/

Lol I don't really need a favorite color. I've got favorite shades, and I default saying "rainbow" if someone asks. To be more accurate, I really like dark purple, turquoise (and other blue green shades), emerald green, bright red and burgundy, reddish orange (like the color of fall leaves), and lighter shades of blue. Jewel tones in particular are very nice, and I also like black and gray.

Lol I don't really need a favorite color. I've got favorite shades, and I default saying "rainbow" if someone asks. To be more accurate, I really like dark purple, turquoise (and other blue green shades), emerald green, bright red and burgundy, reddish orange (like the color of fall leaves), and lighter shades of blue. Jewel tones in particular are very nice, and I also like black and gray.

*Nods*

So you basically like...all of them.

*sighs*

*Nods*

So you basically like...all of them.

*sighs*

Lol well I like all "colors", but not all iterations of those colors. I prefer vibrant (but not neon) colors over pastels. I don't like white that much, and yellow isn't one of my favorites though I do like some shades of it and I like it when it's paired with black or dark green. I also change what color appeals to me more depending on the circumstances. I'm more likely to wear red than blue green, but I have a lot of blue green furniture.

So basically, I make things much more complicated than they need to be xD

Lol well I like all "colors", but not all iterations of those colors. I prefer vibrant (but not neon) colors over pastels. I don't like white that much, and yellow isn't one of my favorites though I do like some shades of it and I like it when it's paired with black or dark green. I also change what color appeals to me more depending on the circumstances. I'm more likely to wear red than blue green, but I have a lot of blue green furniture.

So basically, I make things much more complicated than they need to be xD

Right???

Let's just say it's complicated, lol. In this one instance, I will take that answer.

@ApfelSeine

You know it. If it doesn't have a story, it's not keeping you long! Have a love-hate relationship with MMOs for that reason. There's one I fell in love with. If it weren't for the people on my buddy list though, I would have stopped very, very early in it. It didn't have much in term of story.

When virtual reality becomes a thing, I'll log on and start fishing with you Apfel. Oho, now that is going to be hard, yet enjoyable and complex. Virtual grouper are hard to catch!

@Grey

Knee Deep. A murder mystery. I would have to try that out. I love engaging stories, but I like action even more. Explosions, giant robots, planet-busting, reality-turning powers. Still, I'm certain I can learn a thing or two about depth from games like that.

The Void though, that looks sweet. I'd play it. I watched a trailer on it and it has a Fable-vibe (has to be one of my all-time favorite Story-oriented game, alongside KOTOR). I see it has that splash of horror you like so much as well. Thanks for the mention of that.

@Mr. Gideon

Mmm. RTS. Love that genre. C&C I've played a bit. The Rome series, Civilization. It's so stimulating to start from point zero and build a great nation. Taking the right routes and moving the right units at the right time! Thrilling! I enjoy RPG's but not a big fan on non-multiplayer games. It's scary playing an RPG alone =(.

@NeoLeaf

MOBAs can be fun! Especially when you master a character and use that one to help out your team in excellent ways. I too have tried StarCraft but don't have much success in it.  I'm the type to have no military units and just upgrade everything to get the most out of resources. Not a good strategy if you don't have a partner to actually watch your back. =/. Not the military-building type.

Could i post a link to a discussion thread hh

IGnore my above post if you would be so kind.

Strangely it wasnt letting me delete th before posting.

Anyways, after much thinking deliberarion and braibstormibg i knowwhat my next rp will be, it may be here or my other site.

A Vr rp, about people who have become their characters ina gameknown for its sheer customability and the fact no two playthroughs were ever alike.

I think we have Log Horizon and SAO fanficts on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back