Story Mode Network

Give me drama, crazy physics, colorful characters, epic rivalries, and I'm sold.

Yes, it's wonderful ^_^  It's hardly a sports anime unless they pull out physics defying "special techniques". Though by that criteria, the Phoenix Wright anime classifies as a sports anime xD  (I like to call it "the lawyer version of sports anime" since there's so much randomly physics defying occurrences)

Yes, it's wonderful ^_^  It's hardly a sports anime unless they pull out physics defying "special techniques". Though by that criteria, the Phoenix Wright anime classifies as a sports anime xD  (I like to call it "the lawyer version of sports anime" since there's so much randomly physics defying occurrences)

Good lord, don't get me started on Phoenix Wright. I had NO IDEA lawyering (?) could be so dang ferocious! I wish there'd be a real courtroom soap opera that has the same heat and intensity. That would be a great RP. You should make it.

Lol Apfel I'm so sorry! I come on strong, but I'm very courteous and respectful. I didn't want to push you into anything. It's a mainstream anime, Naruto. There are just things with the lore I don't glaze over, you know? In a few fandoms I've seen, people get to indulge and taste everything. (ie have all powers at once/ do things that wouldn't necessarily be logical). Not so here! The lore is followed to the best of our ability. If you're the type to like having EVERYTHING, then that might be  major turn-off for you. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward. We're just having fun, being creative, and out-drama-ing each other =P

could you PM me the premise? I ask as i have been i a few on my other site, and if not allowed to join i would still perhaps like to keep track of it.

could you PM me the premise? I ask as i have been i a few on my other site, and if not allowed to join i would still perhaps like to keep track of it.

Sure I can do that. Spectating is A-OK. I write for the players as well as spectators, so even if not participating, I think you'll find some enjoyment.

Sure I can do that. Spectating is A-OK. I write for the players as well as spectators, so even if not participating, I think you'll find some enjoyment.

*floats in*

... Recruiting for the afterstory I see?

yano-has-a-idea.jpg

@clarinetti

Not at all, haha. Just want to try and give some looking for an RP, something to jump in. I dislike seeing people left out of RPs if they're seriously looking for one.

@clarinetti

Not at all, haha. Just want to try and give some looking for an RP, something to jump in. I dislike seeing people left out of RPs if they're seriously looking for one.

Hah, no, I get what you're saying, I'm just teasing White-chan ;p. Well @Mr. Gideon and @ApfelSeine, if either of you are interested in taking a peek, you guys should definitely stop by! I can attest to the fact that the story's been a blast, and the people are pretty cool to boot ^.^

@Gabriel97

@Brook

@Fullmetal32

@Lies

@KAmber

@NeoLeaf

Hello to you all! Either because I've heard nothing or think you may no longer be interested, I have tagged you! Please let me know if you'd still like to be involved in the group. Soon I will be putting a lot of my attention here, and want to let everyone that wants to go, go. By Monday September 5th, if I don't hear anything, I will assume you mean, "Yes I want to go."

If you do decide to leave, I hope you enjoy your time here on RpN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pc issues.

also, I'm pretty much here to learn and vote rather than to give suggestions or ideas.

I have pc issues.

also, I'm pretty much here to learn and vote rather than to give suggestions or ideas.

Understood. No problem, about your situation. Your reason for being here is excellent too. I like it. I hope somehow, someway, you learn about what you're looking for. Please let us know if it's anything specific we can help with!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you, Weiß!

I'll keep that in mind while I persist to linger. I hope that these posts and their timing can put you at ease.

I thank you, Weiß!

I'll keep that in mind while I persist to linger. I hope that these posts and their timing can put you at ease.

Haha, yes. They do put me at ease. Waiting for the right time to do something is always hard for me. Finally getting into motion always relieves the tension. (<----This is why world-building bores me to tears :x )

@Gabriel97

@Brook

@Fullmetal32

@Lies

@KAmber

@NeoLeaf

Hello to you all! Either because I've heard nothing or think you may no longer be interested, I have tagged you! Please let me know if you'd still like to be involved in the group. Soon I will be putting a lot of my attention here, and want to let everyone that wants to go, go. By Monday September 5th, if I don't hear anything, I will assume you mean, "Yes I want to go."

If you do decide to leave, I hope you enjoy your time here on RpN!

Still here.

Lol. Suggest away, you liar  ^_^

Wh-

Oh, the name.

I was lowkey leaning towards like the military futuristic like theme, but more unique in its way with rankings n stuff. People can improve through character development through the rp story, and get ranked up if you're low. Stuff like that, but that's just an idea.

Wh-

Oh, the name.

I was lowkey leaning towards like the military futuristic like theme, but more unique in its way with rankings n stuff. People can improve through character development through the rp story, and get ranked up if you're low. Stuff like that, but that's just an idea.

It's something possible to do. With the site update, you should have enough space. The only hard part really is to find a good futuristic story. The improving character system is easy. You can use one of the systems already made for dice games or, make up your own if not using dice. Leveling up by the # of posts you have isn't something I see a lot, but it can work for you.

It's something possible to do. With the site update, you should have enough space. The only hard part really is to find a good futuristic story. The improving character system is easy. You can use one of the systems already made for dice games or, make up your own if not using dice. Leveling up by the # of posts you have isn't something I see a lot, but it can work for you.

Yeah

For anyone who has not seen it or may be on the fence, the site has a character Creation Contest going on! You can find the details here: 

I encourage all to participate. It'd be some great prestige if one of us here won  :$ . Seriously though, if you like writing and want to do something fun with it, this is a great opportunity to mingle with others on the site and learn from them too. Here you have to make a character based off a song you listen to, and judges will select the most original. Competitions are a good way to hone your skill in writing! When you compare your work to another's and then get judged on it, you get to see where you can do better. Writing for, with, and by yourself doesn't make you grow! Please consider hopping in!

@Dullahan Shinigami

Welcome to you! I hope you enjoy your time on RpN and make many beautiful stories. It's a wonderful feeling to RP when everything goes stunningly right. One of the best feelings I've ever had. You can meet the others here. Any questions, advice, tips, experiences you have; you can share here. Look forward to getting involved in things with you.

I do agree ghost suck, haha. Steel all day here for me. Can't have a badder type to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back