• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howls arm returned to normal. "I am no traitor...." he said as he walked towards her. His gem shone bright on the back of his hand. "I am not a traitor to my Homeworld...." his axe came into his hand "Because Earth is My homeworld...." he said as he stopped in front of her.

[/QUOTE]
" So your native to this planet then? Figures..." She said rather alarmed by the gem summoning his weapon. Did he want to fight? Tourmaline couldn't tell, but stood her guard. "What do you even see in this planet? Why did you rebel?" Tourmaline asks, assuming he was his mother.

Howl put his blade to her neck. "I will tell you why..." he said in a voice resembling his mothers. "I never did rebel.... The gems were my life and my spirit...." he looked in her eyes with his light blue eyes. "Then I met him..... and I felt a sensation some would say is treachery.... but I still believed in the Diamonds.... I still do.... but it is getting less each and every day..." he said in his mothers voice.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl put his blade to her neck. "I will tell you why..." he said in a voice resembling his mothers. "I never did rebel.... The gems were my life and my spirit...." he looked in her eyes with his light blue eyes. "Then I met him..... and I felt a sensation some would say is treachery.... but I still believed in the Diamonds.... I still do.... but it is getting less each and every day..." he said in his mothers voice.

[/QUOTE]
Tourmaline was somewhat nervous about having a blade to her neck, she shouldn't had picked a fight with an older and more powerful gem. " That still makes you a traitor, why don't you believe in the diamonds and why are you in this form!" She exclaimed pulling her neck away from the blade. "I've heard about gems like you, the kind who falls for humans, and I've heard about you, I don't get why such a powerful gem like yourself would ruin their life just for someone who's probably going to die in less than a century."

Deep in the kindergarten, a peculiar gem finished reforming, yet not completely stable. The white glow of a newly formed gem flickered as it tried to hold its shape, finally materializing after a few moments.

"It's been so long since I've experienced existence, hasn't it, Pyrite? Heheh, what a fitting name. Humans call it 'fool's gold'. I am surely a fool to not see it coming..."

Pyrite stood up and walked the only way he could, towards the surface. Just outside the Kindergarten, he could faintly hear what seem to be... a meeting? Whatever it was, Pyrite didn't want to be backstabbed again, and readied a few crystal shards, and approached slowly.

*SNAP*

A traitorous twig gave away his position, much like someone he knew all too well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howl looked at her and said in his own voice. "My mother is dead.... all because she believed in your diamonds...." he said with a tear in his eye. He was in his homeworld attitude. "And all because of your gem ways...... I will never meet her..." he said as he brought the blade closer. "I am sure she found a feeling people like you.... Things like you.... will never understand..."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Tourmaline was somewhat nervous about having a blade to her neck, she shouldn't had picked a fight with an older and more powerful gem. " That still makes you a traitor, why don't you believe in the diamonds and why are you in this form!" She exclaimed pulling her neck away from the blade. "I've heard about gems like you, the kind who falls for humans, and I've heard about you, I don't get why such a powerful gem like yourself would ruin their life just for someone who's probably going to die in less than a century."

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl looked at her and said in his own voice. "My mother is dead.... all because she believed in your diamonds...." he said with a tear in his eye. He was in his homeworld attitude. "And all because of your gem ways...... I will never meet her..." he said as he brought the blade closer. "I am sure she found a feeling people like you.... Things like you.... will never understand..."

[/QUOTE]
"How can a gem produce a child?" She asked curiously. " My diamond...." She muttered accidently, not being around the diamonds was going to take some getting used to. " I can understand feelings just fine, what makes you think otherwise? My feelings just don't control my actions, that's all. Your mother knew better than to become a traitor, she just let her feelings control her."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"How can a gem produce a child?" She asked curiously. " My diamond...." She muttered accidentally, not being around the diamonds was going to take some getting used to. " I can understand feelings just fine, what makes you think otherwise? My feelings just don't control my actions, that's all. Your mother knew better than to become a traitor, she just let her feelings control her."

[/QUOTE]
Howl made his weapon dissipate. "You will never know love.... it makes you do crazy things.... I have been told anyway..." he said as he turned around "Now go.... before I change my mind about not poofing you..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl made his weapon dissipate. "You will never know love.... it makes you do crazy things.... I have been told anyway..." he said as he turned around "Now go.... before I change my mind about not poofing you..."

[/QUOTE]
" Of course I know about love! I love the diamonds!" She told him, reluctantly not moving.

Pyrite stood for a second, heart pounding, but they did not notice, thankfully. Pyrite continued listening to the conversation.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Only because you are programmed like a robot...." He said "I have my free will...." he started to walk off

[/QUOTE]
She stood there, flustered, but remained quite. "I'm not a robot, I can do as I please, I'm Tourmaline...." She muttered under her breath walking towards a nearby rock.

Howls stopped "When was the last time you did the opposite of what the diamonds said...." he asked her

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]She stood there, flustered, but remained quite. "I'm not a robot, I can do as I please, I'm Tourmaline...." She muttered under her breath walking towards a nearby rock.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howls stopped "When was the last time you did the opposite of what the diamonds said...." he asked her

[/QUOTE]
She remained silent, she never disobeyed a diamond, no homeworld gem did.

"That is what I thought...." he said "I am the Homeworld Howl...." he turns "But those Diamonds do not control me..... I have a diamond here.... but they are not a gem...."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]She remained silent, she never disobeyed a diamond, no homeworld gem did.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"That is what I thought...." he said "I am the Homeworld Howl...." he turns "But those Diamonds do not control me..... I have a diamond here.... but they are not a gem...."

[/QUOTE]
She walked away. "You wouldn't understand, I'm built to serve them...It's my duty..." She said under her breath very quietly heading towards a nearby cavern.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl sighed "And you don't call that being programed...." he shook his head. "Typical...."

[/QUOTE]
"Whatever... I just want to go back home..." She muttered heading to a cave to try what these humans called sleep.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl returned to his normal self. "You know.... A bed is much more comfortable...." he said "I could get you some blankets and all that...."

[/QUOTE]
".......What is a bed? I can sleep perfectly fine anyways. " Tourmaline said, even though that was completely a lie, she never had slept once in her life.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It is something to lay on besides the hard ground...." he said with a sigh "And no it is not a weapon..." he said as he grabbed her hand. He smiled. "Come on.... I will show you..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"It is something to lay on besides the hard ground...." he said with a sigh "And no it is not a weapon..." he said as he grabbed her hand. He smiled. "Come on.... I will show you..."

[/QUOTE]
She groaned. "Ok."

Howl brought her to his house on the shore. "No one is home so..." he opened his door and pointed to his bed "That is a bed..... You sleep on it..." he said with a smile

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl brought her to his house on the shore. "No one is home so..." he opened his door and pointed to his bed "That is a bed..... You sleep on it..." he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"So that's how a bed looks..." She said. Tourmaline sat on his bed and closed her eyes.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]He sat down. "What do you think?" he asked.
(I am thinking of changing his age....)

[/QUOTE]
"It's weird... Why do humans even do this in the first place?" She said sitting upright with her eyes closed.

((Ok))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back