• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

"Echo.." She ignored his hand and stood up herself. Echo wasn't in the mood for personality flippers. Normally she only had to deal with people, not gems.

Moonstone looked at the boy and girl smiling mischievously, "aww, you two look so cute together!" She cooed while making faces that you would do to a baby.

"I said you two looked cute together." She replied not bothered that she had an axe at her throat. She took her little scythes out in case he tried to do anything that may cause damage to her. "You got a problem with that?"

Moonstone put her weapons away slowly. "My names moonstone, but you can call me blue." She said smiling and holding her hand out.

Moonstone looked at him strangely recoiling her hand. "What do you mean?" She said turning her head like a confused dog.

"There is no Cute with me...." he then shook his head. "Only awesome..." he said with a smile. "Trust me... that is way better than what he was going to say"

She stared at him for a few secounds before she burst out laughing. "You're so cute! I really wanna squeeze your cheeks!" She said while trying to squeeze them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back