• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

ferociousfeind said:
Pyrite jumped back as the gem formed the sword, "I've spent enough time poofed, there is no need for that!"
Umbra turned his hand back to normal, "Sorry for startling ya, but i think i proved my point," He said snickering as his own joke. He put his glove back on and rolled his sleeve down. "So yeah, i am not turning my back on the Gems but i am ot turning my back on the Humans for the Gems," Umbra added.

Drazen said:
i am blue garnet
...? context please?
Pyrite calmed down after a bit, "Hey, have you seen any fusions around? Not massive warrior fusions, but a recreational fusion?" Pyrite shivered at the thought of it, a recreational fusion, using immense amounts of energy for no purpose except to entertain?

"Hmm.. I'll take that as a no." Pyrite scrutinized the surroundings, looking for that fusion. All he could see was this planet's inhabitants, humans. "Aughh, this isn't my job. If I was Black Diamond, what would I want a retired warrior to do...?" Pyrite pondered out loud for a moment, "Oh! Of course! Seek out and destroy the resistance! I guess I'll be seeing you... later?" Pyrite left the mysterious neutral gem to their thing.

@Morbuskid

(I won't let this die. This was fun!)

ferociousfeind said:
"Hmm.. I'll take that as a no." Pyrite scrutinized the surroundings, looking for that fusion. All he could see was this planet's inhabitants, humans. "Aughh, this isn't my job. If I was Black Diamond, what would I want a retired warrior to do...?" Pyrite pondered out loud for a moment, "Oh! Of course! Seek out and destroy the resistance! I guess I'll be seeing you... later?" Pyrite left the mysterious neutral gem to their thing.
@Morbuskid

(I won't let this die. This was fun!)
"WAIT A MINUTE!", He yelled as he remembered. He took off after Pyrite, catching him and turning one of his hands into a restraint to hold both of Pyrite's hands to his body. "I remember now, i side with the both of you but you Gems who seek to destroy the humans and colonize their planet is my enemy, same for if the humans wanted to do the same to our planet, but that doesn't matter. And before you ask i am not a part of the resistance i just respect humans and Gems equally, the resistance sides with the humans." he said finally now everything returning. "Now i am not going to destroy you but you are going to stay with me so i can atleast prove to you the humans are not bad people and the resistance are actually protectors of this sorta peaceful race."

"What are you doing!? I'm completely loyal to homeworld, you won't break me!" Pyrite struggled against the restraint in vain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue garnet walks around on earth looking for other gems from homeworld

After some time wasted on trying to prove something to him, Pyrite managed to get away. After a little bit of wandering he ran into yet another fusion, "Oh great another one. What are you?" @Drazen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back