• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Because.... Humans tire easily...." he said with a smile. "We need to rest in order to restore energy..."

[/QUOTE]
"Weird... I guess that makes sense." Tourmaline says. " We all have are ways of-" She faceplants into the pillow before finnishing her sentence, fast asleep.

Howl chuckles. she's Sorta cute like that... he thought as he pulled some covers over her. He then got some blankets and a pillow for himself as he laid on the floor

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl chuckles. she's Sorta cute like that... he thought as he pulled some covers over her. He then got some blankets and a pillow for himself as he laid on the floor

[/QUOTE]
Her stomach started to glow, before projecting a light pink hologram of homeworld.

The other gem's voice woke her up and the hologram quickly retreated back to her gem. "Sleeping is kind of nice..." Tourmaline says drowsily before dozing off again.

Pyrite was distracted with staying silent, and lost the other gems, "Maybe they left tracks for me to follow... there!" Pyrite spotted indents on the ground, and carefully followed them, not too eager to catch up to the source. After a few minutes of slowly chasing footprints, he reached a house. Inside the house were two gems, possibly the same ones from earlier. The tracks stopped - predictably - at the wooden porch, but that didn't stop Pyrite from finding an alternate route inside. After some investigation, he found a cracked (opened, not physically cracked) window, and carefully entered the household. He transformed into a monkey, and carefully watched from a ceiling board.

ferociousfeind said:
Pyrite was distracted with staying silent, and lost the other gems, "Maybe they left tracks for me to follow... there!" Pyrite spotted indents on the ground, and carefully followed them, not too eager to catch up to the source. After a few minutes of slowly chasing footprints, he reached a house. Inside the house were two gems, possibly the same ones from earlier. The tracks stopped - predictably - at the wooden porch, but that didn't stop Pyrite from finding an alternate route inside. After some investigation, he found a cracked (opened, not physically cracked) window, and carefully entered the household. He transformed into a monkey, and carefully watched from a ceiling board.
Tourmaline drouzily stared at the ceiling, was that yet another gem?" I think we have someone else among us..." She said staring at the ceiling board.

Pyrite stared surprised at the other gem, and shapeshifted back into his original form, lost his balance, and fell onto the ground. What a Peridot-like entrance... "Gahh, I'm such a clutz. My name's Pyrite, and I don't trust either of you!" Pyrite entered a defensive stance, a few crystals floating in the air in peculiar formations.

ferociousfeind said:
Pyrite stared surprised at the other gem, and shapeshifted back into his original form, lost his balance, and fell onto the ground. What a Peridot-like entrance... "Gahh, I'm such a clutz. My name's Pyrite, and I don't trust either of you!" Pyrite entered a defensive stance, a few crystals floating in the air in peculiar formations.
"Do you have a ship?......Pyrite..... You are from the kindergarden aren't you... nevermind....." She said.

"Oh yeah, the Kindergarten..." Pyrite's expression changed, and he looked down, "I wasn't made there, infact, I was one of the gems in charge of defending it from the Crystal Gems. 'Fools gold' accurately described me when I thought Amethyst would cooperate. When I wasn't looking... she..." Pyrite clamped his fists, and a few crystal shards shot off in different directions, Pyrite looked up with rage on his face, "I won't let anyone do that to me again."

ferociousfeind said:
"Oh yeah, the Kindergarten..." Pyrite's expression changed, and he looked down, "I wasn't made there, infact, I was one of the gems in charge of defending it from the Crystal Gems. 'Fools gold' accurately described me when I thought Amethyst would cooperate. When I wasn't looking... she..." Pyrite clamped his fists, and a few crystal shards shot off in different directions, Pyrite looked up with rage on his face, "I won't let anyone do that to me again."
" You're from homeworld too?" She asked. "That's really impressive that you were in charge of defending the kindergarden. Don't trust the crystal gems, one of my old colleagues is now a crystal gem. I've never met her in person, I've only heard stories about her..."

ferociousfeind said:
"They are cheaty backstabbers." Pyrite poofed the crystal shards, lowering his guard.
"I just want to go back to homeworld..." She said projecting the hologram of homeworld, gazing at it.

Spirit Quartz

The fusion stared at the gems, she wanted to show herself but wondered what their reaction would be. "Hello?" She said with her soothing voice.

"Alright, if you're part of the rebellion, show yourself, and your execution will be quick." Pyrite turned toward the voice. Tourmaline and Howl could see Pyrite's gem on the back of his head. Obviously it was showing signs of wear, as there was a noticeable impurity running down the middle, almost like a whip-mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Catseye made her way to nowhere, she eventually ended up at a kindergarten. Walked through it until getting a sense. A gem was here recently, her feeling going with a set of footprints. With nothing better to do, and hoping to find some sort of companion, Catseye follows the tracks. She exits the kindergarten and continues following them.

Spirit Quartz

Spirit showed herself holding her hands up as if she was surrendering. "I'm not part of any rebellion, I'm just a wanderer, not a rebel." She told them calmly. "But you mentioned something about execution? Does this have to do with homeworlds orders?"

She asked curiously.

"Not part of the rebellion, eh? Of course I have homeworld orders! Diamond ordered me along with a few... others... to guard the Kindergarten while the newly-formed gems matured. The others got corrupted, but I'm still here!" Pyrite summoned a few more crystal shards, and resumed the defencive stance.

She ignored his weapons and asked another question, "what is homeworld like? Is it still beautiful? It's been ages since I been there but I'd rather be here where I can be with the one I love." Her gems glowed a light purple on the back of her hands as she finished speaking.

Virtra followed the boy and his comrads home.She liked him.He was very nice and he didn't seem to be bothered by her.As he went into a building Virtra followed unnoticed by anyone until she screamed something out of no where that would wake up anyone,even the heaviest of sleepers,"PLAY!!" Virtra shouted.

@Sailor Adams

"I... uh, haven't seen Homeworld in a while. I've been reforming for several years, actually." Pyrite then noticed the two seperate gemstones on the gem, "Are you a fusion!?" [then theWoodenZebra's post happened] Pyrite seemed to jump back, "More surprises!?"

Howlite sprung up. he pushed her away "How many times do I have to say That is not what I meant" he said angrily. He was in his homeworld gem attitude and didn't seem like he was planning on changing back soon

The sudden noise made Pyrite immediately forget about the fusion gem(/Rainbow Quartz), turning towards Howlite, "Stop it with the sudden noises!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back