• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

She giggled, "the cuteness, it's to much!" She said while calming herself down as she gets to hyper and she gets really annoying when she's hyper. "So mr awesome guy what's your name?" She asked him smiling again.

"Yeah that's my nickname." She said, "but my real names moonstone." She showed him her gem on her back.

She stared at him confused again. "Why do I need to be happy again?" She asked wondering while putting her hand to her chin thinking about it.

It took blue a few secounds to register what he had said. "Ohhh, I totally knew that." She said while moving her hand awkwardly.

"I did..!" She said not being very convincing. She moved her hand to brush her hair out of her face. "So do you like like her?" Blue whispered pointing to echo giggling.

"Hey maybe it's love at first sight like in all those bad romantic movies..!" She said putting her hands on her waist frustrated.

Moonstone

"But imagine life as a movie! A romantic movie to! That would be cool!" She shouted giggling, "you would find your soulmate and live happily ever after she said dreamily.

Spirit Quartz

The gem fusion headed through the forest, she had heard that there was a big commotion going on and apparently there was gems there.

Moonstone

She looked back feeling like she heard a noise but then shrugging it off as an animal, "what do you mean maybe? I mean yeah it would be cheesy but still cool!" She said while looking back again sensing a calm presence somewhere nearby.

She heard even more noise coming from a nearby source. Tourmaline was extremely desparate to find anyone left on the ship and she decides to head to the source, she would never want to be seen with a traitor anyways. She walks up close to the three, definitely not her crew, but they might be able to tell her more about this planet since she got the feeling that at least one of them was native. "What sort of mission are you three on?" She asked, her gem glowing so that she could get a better look at the three. Maybe if they were on a mission, their ship would pick them up soon and Tourmaline could hitch a ride back to homeworld where she belonged.

Vxnessa said:
Moonstone
She looked back feeling like she heard a noise but then shrugging it off as an animal, "what do you mean maybe? I mean yeah it would be cheesy but still cool!" She said while looking back again sensing a calm presence somewhere nearby.
"Yeah.... really cheesy..." he said as his voice was sounding a bit agitated. "Sorry... but... I have to go..." he said as he ran off

Moonstone

The gem stared weirdly at the boy who had just ran off and turned to face another. "Mission? What do you mean mission, like a spy mission?" She did a little forward roll trying to act like a spy.

Spirit Quartz

Spirit watched as a moonstone gem and another gem she couldn't make out talked. She tried to eavesdrop but she couldn't hear.

Vxnessa said:
Moonstone
The gem stared weirdly at the boy who had just ran off and turned to face another. "Mission? What do you mean mission, like a spy mission?" She did a little forward roll trying to act like a spy.

Spirit Quartz

Spirit watched as a moonstone gem and another gem she couldn't make out talked. She tried to eavesdrop but she couldn't hear.
Tourmaline gasped. "Your a spy for the Homeworld I assume?"

Howl watched from afar. His mother was a traitor, he knew that. His mom even left him a note saying that she was a traitor. "Gah.... I hope that gem didn't recognize me..." he said silently to himself

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl watched from afar. His mother was a traitor, he knew that. His mom even left him a note saying that she was a traitor. "Gah.... I hope that gem didn't recognize me..." he said silently to himself

[/QUOTE]
She senses someone from afar and walks to them, hoping that they could get her home. Her gem's light let her see exactly who this was, definately a traitor and most likely affiliated with Rose Quartz. "I've heard of you before, why are you posing as a human?"

Howl Sighed and stood up. "mainly because..." his homeworld attitude came up and rocks formed on his hand. "I am basically one....." he said as he punched her with his rocky fist.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Howl Sighed and stood up. "mainly because..." his homeworld attitude came up and rocks formed on his hand. "I am basically one....." he said as he punched her with his rocky fist.

[/QUOTE]
She took the punch, the force pushed her onto the ground, luckily it didn't crack her gemstone since it sat comfily underneath her dress. Tourmaline was confused how a gem could be part human, that's not how gem reproduction had ever worked. "How?..."

Howls arm returned to normal. "I am no traitor...." he said as he walked towards her. His gem shone bright on the back of his hand. "I am not a traitor to my Homeworld...." his axe came into his hand "Because Earth is My homeworld...." he said as he stopped in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back