• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe RP

Echo's eyes widened and she summoned her sword. Echo then charged without a sound, she tossed the sword at the strange hostile, missing by far. "You will face me..." She said, pouring her emotions into the charmspeak.

It stopped hearing someone speak "do you...wish to survive...." it stood slowly extending his hand "then.....join me, come home and all traitors will die..."

"Don't trust him malary, he's going to destroy the earth!" She shouted running towards her with Sids gem in her hand. "This is what he did to my friend!" She said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I'm a moonstone....but...you can call me project: dark side" it stared at his arms, then begins to stare coldly "do you believe in chaos...., in death ....in destruction...cause it's everywhere"

Echo choose her best weapon, her words.

"You will leave these gems alone. You will leave these humans."

Every emotion she had felt on the road poured out into one command. One hope for her.

It tilted it's head "strange it seems your power comes from emotion...hm...a novalty but emotion is for a weak organic species and must be purged...." it laughed "but....you will never harm me"

Echo started to panic, normally she would have run by now, but she had assumed her words would work. She staggered back a bit, unsure of how to escape.

I wish for you to take a look at my body" it spun, no gem anywhere on his body "you see...my gem isn't connected to me...but it will always show me much like you and...that thing over there" it referred to sid.

Last edited by a moderator:
It pointed a finger smiling, the sword seemed to drop faster "oh....I can also control this and any planets gravitational polarity...in other words..." it made the sword lighter, before kicking it back

"Malary stay away from him!" Moonstone shouted as she leapt in front of her with her scythes out. She used her secondary power to create 10 illusions of her surrounding the moonstone whose Gem was on the moon. ((When are you going to tell my character your real name @Echo Dreamsong ?))

Hmm illusionary tactics I like that...how ever, I don't believe your army...an armies army even an armies armies army!! Could take me out" it scanned looking for the original detecting the first sign of movement,.

Moonstone stayed still examining the other moonstone, it was looking for a way to find the real her. She laughed mischievously. "Do you really think I wouldn't have mastered my illusions?" She said smirking as they all spoke and moved at the exact same time. "I won't let you hurt this planet if it's the last thing I do." She said angrily before walking slowly towards him.

Dark side turned it's claws extend into a blade striking one of the illusions. "Why defend these humans! They shouldn't even be here!! Had the red eye completed its mission this would be a paradise for gem kind!!"

"I don't Care if this would be a paradise for gems, it's my home and it's all I've ever known or loved!" She shouted as tears threatened to spill out her eyes again. "And if you don't leave then I'll fight until my gems shatters. But for as long as I'm alive you're not destroying or taking earth as yours." She said while pointing one of her scythes up at him as the othe synchronised illusions copied.

It seemed to retract "w-what...I. ...I don't. ..I don't. ...." his legs morph to the triangular shape, shooting out of earth's orbit to the moon to think.

Moonstone stared confused before all her illusions poofed into a light blue smoke and disappeared. "Malary, I think it's safe for you to come out now." She told the mysterious young girl.

Sid's gem was still held, before it started to glow a bit, floating up into the sky. ".......aww my head" he drops down, his clothes remained the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back