Steamworld OOC

Sorry for the late replies, I'm usually busy all day from Friday to Sunday, so my posts might be a little late.

Super Cool Announcement :

I added new jobs to the job board, so anyone just joining might be able to start off by getting a job. Just food for thought ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so tired. Your armor is complex. Im not good with tech xD I have to try for the sake of art. Also I plan to make a second character in the future for character development. Is that alright?

XXXIwolf said:
I'm so tired. Your armor is complex. Im not good with tech xD I have to try for the sake of art. Also I plan to make a second character in the future for character development. Is that alright?
yeppity yep

Hey, in MsPolite's absence, i'm gonna make a 2nd character to use. She hasn't seemed to reply all day...so I guess Kyns is gonna have to wait a bit longer....

@Vultz I don't mean to be pushy but do you think you can post and land your airship hat is on fire because of Clair? Then I will be out of your hair. Cuz I don't care. I'm just being fair. (Oh goodness I starter raping)

XXXIwolf said:
@Vultz I don't mean to be pushy but do you think you can post and land your airship hat is on fire because of Clair? Then I will be out of your hair. Cuz I don't care. I'm just being fair. (Oh goodness I starter raping)
Yeah, I'll get on that. Sorry i haven't done it earlier, I've been pretty busy today Dx

The other non-dangerous characters just touched down in their airship, and Elizabeth, Atlas, and Ashe are in Pitfum.

PurpleTurtle said:
Echo barely paid attention to the casual and tense conversation happening around her as her mind ran through about ten plans. She was however, thrown back into reality when an assortment of food was placed in front of her. She warily looked at the soup, her eyes trying to decipher if it was safe or not. It certainly looked delicious. She looked up as "Lady" Blume frowned at her, and she almost felt like laughing. Had she really gotten under one of the most dangerous person in the west that easily?
She looked at Kyns, who appeared to be trying to signal for her to Stab Blume and she raised her hand to her head as if to scratch it, then wiggled her finger back and forth as a way to communicate No. Then, of all things the witch asked if they would work for her and Echo nearly choked on the piece of bread she took a bite of. She blushed then murmured a quiet apology, Well she still looked frazzled she moved her shoe just in front of the knife Kyns had slid over to her. She quickly leaned down and grabbed it, tucking it into the skirts of her dress before prodding at the shoe, "Lady Blume, these shoes are gorgeous, where did you get them?"
deja vu or you already put this down before either way somebody reset and went back in time

You're not a loser! I understand if you weren't able to finish the drawing, I can't wait to see it though! It's gonna be awesome!

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]You're not a loser! I understand if you weren't able to finish the drawing, I can't wait to see it though! It's gonna be awesome!

[/QUOTE]
haha thanks. Yeah it sucks when I can't finish the drawing because my arm must rest. I can type but not draw and I usually take naps about this time. I'm currently sick so I nap now wake up and pass out until the next day. I hate it Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back