Steamworld OOC

Capricornus said:
@XXXIwolf I just noticed that you're in that god rp aswell! :D
@Ghost Hunter Yayz! Thanks ^^
I have to be honest with you. Do you even know how to use the dice roll because I have never used dices before or played D&D before. I'm also slow at math always have as a kid so idk how this works.

XXXIwolf said:
I have to be honest with you. Do you even know how to use the dice roll because I have never used dices before or played D&D before. I'm also slow at math always have as a kid so idk how this works.
Tbh, I don't and that's why I'm afraid of dice RPs lol. But their version seems slightly simplified. If I understood it right, if your number is higher than the one of the opponent, your action is succesful, else your action fails... Or so? x) Same for me with maths x))

XXXIwolf said:
Capricornus said:
Tbh, I don't and that's why I'm afraid of dice RPs lol. But their version seems slightly simplified. If I understood it right, if your number is higher than the one of the opponent, your action is succesful, else your action fails... Or so? x) Same for me with maths x))
there should be a tab for dice rolling, and if not look for it in the more options

usually when you have a numerical value to an attribute let's say strength you put that numerous in how many dice to role, then when young input it the out put should be the values of each dice. Oh and the Gm should specify how many sided dice are being used

(Ex: 6 sided die,

Strengths is 5

5 dice roles= 1, 4, 5, 3, 6 [these are the values for each die rolled])

MsPolite said:
there should be a tab for dice rolling, and if not look for it in the more options
usually when you have a numerical value to an attribute let's say strength you put that numerous in how many dice to role, then when young input it the out put should be the values of each dice. Oh and the Gm should specify how many sided dice are being used

Strengths is 5

Ah, thanks a lot! ^^

MsPolite said:

Strengths is 5

Lol I don't think he did xD he just gave us powers and the number of how much they are out of 100 ex: (75/100) and then something about CP

I did look up guides on dice rolls before asking. They were not helpful at all. Examples help a lot. I have actually played D&D with my friends but they did the math for me because they were impatient so I never actually learned.

XXXIwolf said:
Lol I don't think he did xD he just gave us powers and the number of how much they are out of 100 ex: (75/100) and then something about CP
I did look up guides on dice rolls before asking. They were not helpful at all. Examples help a lot. I have actually played D&D with my friends but they did the math for me because they were impatient so I never actually learned.
lol that's a bummer. dice rolling is easy, it's just that I'm lazy xD

MsPolite said:
lol that's a bummer. dice rolling is easy, it's just that I'm lazy xD
You should join the rp. It's called Posiden is my neighbor? You choose either Hades or team zeus. If you do it would help a lot.

I take it everyone is just doing whatever for the time being? If that's the case then is that mercenary stuff still open?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I take it everyone is just doing whatever for the time being? If that's the case then is that mercenary stuff still open?

[/QUOTE]
oh you can be a mercenary work for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I take it everyone is just doing whatever for the time being? If that's the case then is that mercenary stuff still open?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, the job board is still open. You can do whatever doesn't have an x on it

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Yep, the job board is still open. You can do whatever doesn't have an x on it

[/QUOTE]
I plan on doing that then.

MsPolite said:
oh you can be a mercenary work for me!
Who is your character?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I plan on doing that then.
Who is your character?

[/QUOTE]
Kyns Arvos, the first one in character sghn up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back