Steamworld OOC

XXXIwolf said:
I feel like I've been talking too much but what do you guys think of Bugsy getting killed off or destroyed? Its just as question guys. Don't bring the pitchforks
I'd love to kill busy. hehehe.

in a way, Bugsy reminds me of The Iron Giant. Now all we have to do it make him say "Superman..." for his final words :P

Vultz said:
in a way, Bugsy reminds me of The Iron Giant. Now all we have to do it make him say "Superman..." for his final words :P
NO NONONONONONONONO NOOOOO NOO THAT'S NOT OKAY DO NOT PLAY WITH MY FRAGILE FEELING AND LOVE FOR THAT MOVIE ;-----;

Capricornus said:
NO NONONONONONONONO NOOOOO NOO THAT'S NOT OKAY DO NOT PLAY WITH MY FRAGILE FEELING AND LOVE FOR THAT MOVIE ;-----;
hehe or I can capture him and reprogram him so yall can kill him. hahaha, that would be an awesome death

MsPolite said:
hehe or I can capture him and reprogram him so yall can kill him. hahaha, that would be an awesome death
Tbh, that would really be cool, but still ;-; I will never unsee him as Iron Giant ever again ;-;

MsPolite said:
Oh god that is sick and twisted. But I don't plan on him dying soon. So be aware of that. xD you truly are a beautiful evil mind.

That's how the iron giant ended/died as he saved the day. As he flow into a nuke

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ghost Hunter said it would be awesome if we wait for him, he said he should be back tomorrow night/evening and that the surgery went very well

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakeel said:
@Ghost Hunter said it would be awesome if we wait for him, he said he should be back tomorrow night/evening and that the surgery went very well
Cool! I that case, we should finish this scene in the base, so that we'd be ready to go once @Ghost Hunter comes back.

Aine said:
Cool! I that case, we should finish this scene in the base, so that we'd be ready to go once @Ghost Hunter comes back.
Aight. I'll work on my post once i have access to my computer again

So the Crimson Witch has kidnapped Kyns and Echo, what does anyone think of it? will anyone plan on rescue?

MsPolite said:
So the Crimson Witch has kidnapped Kyns and Echo, what does anyone think of it? will anyone plan on rescue?
No, at least not yet. I think it's safe to say that none of us are well equipped enough to take on an entire airship fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back