Steamworld OOC

Capricornus said:
Well I currently have no idea how to make my characters progress, since both of them are idle and don't seem to have any possibilities to interact with others atm. I maybe thought of giving my second char to a friend, of course only if @Ghost Hunter agrees, so that he can roleplay it, since for Elizabeth to evolve and such she would need a lot of interaction with Serqet, and I think making both of my chars interact with each other is meh.
Also @XXXIwolf your drawing is amazing o: Do you by any chance post more of your drawings on sites such as deviantart oder so? ^^ Would love to see more of those drawings c:
Yes I do. I have a deviant art account. User name: Terrylop31

I honestly think my art has a long way to go. It seems childish to me. I try o experiment mixing different styles to find my own. I lack at line art thats why. Thank you.

Your character can suddenly go on a quest and hang out with us. I'm a very talkitive friendly person. Im sure you'll enjoy it through more interaction and get ideas.

XXXIwolf said:
I honestly think my art has a long way to go. It seems childish to me. I try o experiment mixing different styles to find my own. I lack at line art thats why. Thank you.

Your character can suddenly go on a quest and hang out with us. I'm a very talkitive friendly person. Im sure you'll enjoy it through more interaction and get ideas.
Ah, I actually do like the style, have a follow and a llama! :D

And yeah, going on a quest and then meeting up with the others would sure be a great idea ^^ I'll probably make a post sometime later, currently in a rush ^^

XXXIwolf said:

Followed c:

Vultz said:
Followed c:
Capricornus said:
Ah, I actually do like the style, have a follow and a llama! :D
And yeah, going on a quest and then meeting up with the others would sure be a great idea ^^ I'll probably make a post sometime later, currently in a rush ^^
I honestly don't know how to give llamas I feel bad when they give me one and I'm like how do I give one.

Mmmm hopefully I'll finish that CS after work later.

Hello, nice to meet you all, hope to enjoy RPing with you all soon. Now I'm off to work!

Anarchist said:
Hello, nice to meet you all, hope to enjoy RPing with you all soon. Now I'm off to work!
The more the merrier :D

XXXIwolf said:
I honestly don't know how to give llamas I feel bad when they give me one and I'm like how do I give one.
Haha don't worry, I don't really use that account anymore to upload things :D

Anarchist said:
Lol I thought your title said Antichrist xD I was scared for my life

Drakeel said:
Zoey nodded to the doctor and went outside the clinic, she sat for a few moments then her adventures spirit took over and she began to wander finding some rooms filled with firearms and others with just goons, after a while she returned back to outside the clinic and sat back down, satisfied that she had looked around. "Hopefully this all goes well." She said quietly while taking off the kid's jacket. I mean I didn't have to steal this she thought while smiling and inspecting it.Could come in handy though she set it next to her and waited patiently for the medic.
@Aine
Aurora is probably gonna beat you for stealing Marz jacket xD she likes to take care of people. Maybe that's how I meet the boss and possibly join him.
Or she gets kidnap and can help fix whatever he needs or improve it. Even create a weapon. As long as she is asked politely. @Aine

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't really posted all day, I just recently figured out how to get arkham knight to not lag out the arse

XXXIwolf said:
Aurora is probably gonna beat you for stealing Marz jacket xD she likes to take care of people. Maybe that's how I meet the boss and possibly join him.
Or she gets kidnap and can help fix whatever he needs or improve it. Even create a weapon. As long as she is asked politely. @Aine
Both ideas sounds great!

Just realized that there's 8 pages of this and i forgot to watch the thread, i have some reading to do

Drakeel said:
New baddie maybe? *Zoidburg voice*
@XXXIwolf
zoidberg_inks_everyone_futurama.gif

Drakeel said:
0h btw, @Ghost Hunter said he wont be on for about 2 days
Thanks for letting us know c:

I feel like I've been talking too much but what do you guys think of Bugsy getting killed off or destroyed? Its just as question guys. Don't bring the pitchforks

XXXIwolf said:
I feel like I've been talking too much but what do you guys think of Busy getting killed off or destroyed? Its just as question guys. Don't bring the pitchforks
WHY DO THE GOOD ONES ALWAYS DIE YOUNG :'c

@Vultz this man knows whats up

XXXIwolf said:
I feel like I've been talking too much but what do you guys think of Busy getting killed off or destroyed? Its just as question guys. Don't bring the pitchforks
*brings the pitchforks* i feel like if you kill bugsy it should be a hero's death

Drakeel said:
@Vultz this man knows whats up
*brings the pitchforks* i feel like if you kill bugsy it should be a hero's death
*climbs a rock and runs* I said put the pitch forks down don't bring them.

XXXIwolf said:
*climbs a rock and runs* I said put the pitch forks down don't bring them.
Can i at least keep the torches...?

Drakeel said:
Can i at least keep the torches...?
Sure but don't use them on me. It was just a question to see how much. Love you all have for Bugsy so I can mess with your emotions in the rp in the future muwahahaha.

XXXIwolf said:
Sure but don't use them on me. It was just a question to see how much. Love you all have for Bugsy so I can mess with your emotions in the rp in the future muwahahaha.
Damn, and I was supposed to be the bad guy here ;_;

XXXIwolf said:
IM scared!

Aine said:
Damn, and I was supposed to be the bad guy here ;_;
There there you can still be a ruthless murderer xD

I see that this OOC is pretty lively, so I had the idea that, if anyone would like to, we could open a discord chat for this RP? ^^ I already did that with other people and it was pretty nice to organise RP's and overall just chat with everyone :3

Capricornus said:
I see that this OOC is pretty lively, so I had the idea that, if anyone would like to, we could open a discord chat for this RP? ^^ I already did that with other people and it was pretty nice to organise RP's and overall just chat with everyone :3
I'd be down with that ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back