Steamworld OOC

MsPolite said:
im
sorry it was just so hot on my head xD
It sure was honey xD hahaha.

Also nooo poor boss man!! I wish Aurora could just hug you. *Jumps into your arms and rubs your head and nuzzles your cheek and whispers* why you do dis to me? The feels. I got ya buddy mama will take care of them mean old cops. @Aine (sorry if it got weird but the feels)

XXXIwolf said:
It sure was honey xD hahaha.
Also nooo poor boss man!! I wish Aurora could just hug you. *Jumps into your arms and rubs your head and nuzzles your cheek and whispers* why you do dis to me? The feels. I got ya buddy mama will take care of them mean old cops. @Aine (sorry if it got weird but the feels)
I'm not mean... o(╥﹏╥)o

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]I'm not mean... o(╥﹏╥)o

[/QUOTE]
What? What are you talking about I never said that.You are quite the opposite sweetie. :3 lol but leaving Aurora it makes me question Kyns xD

When you said you would take care of those mean old cops I thought you were talking about Kyns and Echo xD Now I read Aines post..those were mean old cops....

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]When you said you would take care of those mean old cops I thought you were talking about Kyns and Echo xD Now I read Aines post..those were mean old cops....

[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah I meant the corrupted ones. Also you lied to Aurora that you weren't one xD

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Guys? Is anyone still interested in this?

[/QUOTE]
I am :3 People are probably just busy if they don't respond. If you want to keep it going you can always threaten them xD

Same problem here as @Anarchist . Since there has been a time skip, I actually wanted to transport Elizabeth into a different city, since Pitfum has been bombarded. I guess I'll wait until the group on the airship lands somewhere, so I'll know what city to choose ^^

Capricornus said:
Same problem here as @Anarchist . Since there has been a time skip, I actually wanted to transport Elizabeth into a different city, since Pitfum has been bombarded. I guess I'll wait until the group on the airship lands somewhere, so I'll know what city to choose ^^
Dude I swear, every time I see your profile pic I get the urge to listen to Famous Last Words.

Anarchist said:
Dude I swear, every time I see your profile pic I get the urge to listen to Famous Last Words.
Everytime I see it, I remember the fact that they aren't coming back ;A;

Capricornus said:
Anarchist said:
Join my group. Im just waiting on Vultz to land the damn airship to get the story going.

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Well, i'm glad everyone is still interested, i was just worried me being gone for two days upset everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Of course we wouldn't be c:

Anarchist said:
Not sure Desmond would simply join up with a group of people lol.
Well in all honesty it's just me my robot and Mr Swiftshots. The airship is an escape route that they are stuck in. Plus MrSwiftshots rarely answers so I'm sort of alone. Still love him though xD . We could just interact first see where it goes.

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Will a hype cookie get you motivated?

[/QUOTE]
Lmao this made my day boss man. xD also I'm currently drawing your request. I hope in the rp we can use this to scam people with arm wrestling. Xp

GrieveWriter said:
Welp, guess I'm part of this now. Greetings and the usual.
Hello sir welcome. Currently we are heading east since some witch destroyed pitfum. Nobody has landed east yet lol so yeee

XXXIwolf said:
Lmao this made my day boss man. xD also I'm currently drawing your request. I hope in the rp we can use this to scam people with arm wrestling. Xp
Yayyyyyyyy, I can't wait to see it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

*throws happiness magic at you*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back