Steamworld OOC

Well I hope you get better soon. :D I'm thinking of making a second character...but I really don't know if I want to...

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Well I hope you get better soon. :D I'm thinking of making a second character...but I really don't know if I want to...

[/QUOTE]
what would you think the 2nd character would be like?

Most likely a story character, somebody (or something..so spoopy) to put a bit more emphasis on a main story. Somebody (or something :o ) everyone wants dead...maybe it'll have something to do with Aldrazzi...nevertheless it'll purely be for a bit more story. Maybe...i'm not sure if I wanna make he...(or it!!!!! :o )

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Most likely a story character, somebody (or something..so spoopy) to put a bit more emphasis on a main story. Somebody (or something :o ) everyone wants dead...maybe it'll have something to do with Aldrazzi...nevertheless it'll purely be for a bit more story. Maybe...i'm not sure if I wanna make he...(or it!!!!! :o )

[/QUOTE]
perhaps it could be something or someone who begins to corrupt magic and machinery? :o

@Vultz LMFAO I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! This story won't progress because you're not posting. I'm waiting on your ass to land the airship. If you don't I might have to rob it and crash it into the ground just to proceed with the story and be like fuck your airship. That or just jump off the damn thing and say we're in BinBig. Lmao. Don't take this as rude I was laughing so hard at this post because I can picture it.

Dearwolfy said:
@Vultz LMFAO I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! This story won't progress because you're not posting. I'm waiting on your ass to land the airship. If you don't I might have to rob it and crash it into the ground just to proceed with the story and be like fuck your airship. That or just jump off the damn thing and say we're in BinBig. Lmao. Don't take this as rude I was laughing so hard at this post because I can picture it.
HOLY SHIT I'M SORRY DX I'll get on it

also, the main balloon is on fire and swift said only clair can put it out, so I can't exactly do anything with the balloon without doing a lore break or taking control of clair

Dearwolfy said:
wait didn't she say it was dying down if you read one of the responses she gave me?
only on the main deck, the balloon itself is engulfed in flames

@Ghost Hunter should I just force the extinguishment and do a timeskip to binbig?

Vultz said:
only on the main deck, the balloon itself is engulfed in flames
Oh jeezus damn it clair. I apologize for her clumsiness. I guess she's going to destroy it. D: I'll buy you a new one. That would work. I don't think he minds since he rarely answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the sake of plot and the integrity of this thread, might I suggest that you guys go through a heavy storm, miraculously survive, the balloon gets extinguished, and the winds propel The Madeline to Binbig at record speeds. Forget physics...those suck.

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]For the sake of plot and the integrity of this thread, might I suggest that you guys go through a heavy storm, miraculously survive, the balloon gets extinguished, and the winds propel The Madeline to Binbig at record speeds. Forget physics...those suck.

[/QUOTE]
Boss man this is why you're a fucking genius. also I too should stop procrastinating and continue drawing....after I eat brb and by the time I do I will probably have your drawing done.

Dearwolfy said:
Boss man this is why you're a fucking genius. also I too should stop procrastinating and continue drawing....after I eat brb and by the time I do I will probably have your drawing done.
Vultz said:
I'll get my post up ASAP after my shower
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Nooo my brother tripped my wire now I have to restart coloring. T^T FML

Also Vultz awesome post. It's by far my favorite. @Vultz

Dearwolfy said:
Awww...still super excited! Could...could you pm the uncolored version? Or do I have to wait and see it in it's full glory. @Dearwolfy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearwolfy said:
how so? It wasn't too extraordinary O.o

Ghost Hunter]Awww...still super excited! Could...could you pm the uncolored version? Or do I have to wait and see it in it's full glory. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33437-dearwolfy/ said:
@Dearwolfy[/URL]
You're gonna have to wait pudding. plus adding details makes the artwork better.

@Vultz twas sarcasm. Sorry love <3

Dearwolfy said:
You're gonna have to wait pudding. plus adding details makes the artwork better.
@Vultz twas sarcasm. Sorry love <3
Awwwwwww...well, still excited! Btw guys, getting a username change. I honestly think my username sounds like a generic Xboxlive gamertag....which is not what I want...

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Awwwwwww...well, still excited! Btw guys, getting a username change. I honestly think my username sounds like a generic Xboxlive gamertag....which is not what I want...

[/QUOTE]
oh bummer. well if it makes you happy then that's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back