Steamworld OOC

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Awwwwwww...well, still excited! Btw guys, getting a username change. I honestly think my username sounds like a generic Xboxlive gamertag....which is not what I want...

[/QUOTE]
I like it but yeah sounds like a destiny gamer tag xD . Is anyone weirded out by my text below my name about me busting a nut?

Dearwolfy said:
I like it but yeah sounds like a destiny gamer tag xD . Is anyone weirded out by my text below my name about me busting a nut?
Doesn't weird me out. Oh and my username got approved!

SpookySpecter said:
Doesn't weird me out. Oh and my username got approved!
Might as well name myself : The Nut Buster

While I was at it since it's also in my signature. Now that I see it it looks like I wrote on my diary and said: Dear Wolfy Imma bout to bust my nuts..

Ironically I'm a woman so not logical the point is! For the sake of comedy

Last edited by a moderator:
GrieveWriter said:
That poor doll won't even know what country it's in when you're through with it.
Lmao. I don't have one. Also I was wondering if you are up for interaction. Since my character has landed to binbig

Don't know, currently my only useable character is Thander, and I'm thinking up ways to blow the ship he's on out of the sky so maybe I can crash it somewhere nearby.

GrieveWriter said:
Don't know, currently my only useable character is Thander, and I'm thinking up ways to blow the ship he's on out of the sky so maybe I can crash it somewhere nearby.
Alright. I just thought I'd help you out with what's happening and get to know characters :D

I already read through most of this stuff, but I can't rush it. I'll keep an eye on where people are and crash that sucker where it'll have most impact.

GrieveWriter said:
perhaps a successful sabotage attempt?

Won't need sabotage man, I'll probably just ask someone with a ship to shoot it down. Probably won't be that hard given the lack of external weaponry and probable riggings inside the framework.

GrieveWriter said:
Won't need sabotage man, I'll probably just ask someone with a ship to shoot it down. Probably won't be that hard given the lack of external weaponry and probable riggings inside the framework.
It might make more sense if Blum's air fleet did it

Yo @MsPolite , is Blum the type who'd enjoy a front row seat to a mid air death match being blown out of the sky and crashing into an unsuspecting city?

GrieveWriter said:
Yo @MsPolite , is Blum the type who'd enjoy a front row seat to a mid air death match being blown out of the sky and crashing into an unsuspecting city?
Considering she just levelled a city, I'd say the former

GrieveWriter said:
Fuck yes! omg she would be drooling the to watch one now!

Mkay, I'll wait till you reach your original target city, fly right by, then all you need to do is fire upon the Airship Arena. It goes down, crash into city. Viewers everywhere simultaneously lose their jaws from the sheer amount of droppage being applied to them.

That's just the Cash Carnage way.

GrieveWriter said:
Hey now...can we not go destroying all the major cities? Couldja maybe just...crash next to it? :P

SpookySpecter said:
Hey now...can we not go destroying all the major cities? Couldja maybe just...crash next to it? :P
=P ok. what about just a town or something. how populated is this continent btw?

@GrieveWriter They're the set landmarks I made to help track location. Like for example: Hey! This town i'm in is west of Binbig! Or; my character is wandering north of Pitfum!

@MsPolite I don't really have an exact population count...but this is the only continent in the world so i'd say....anywhere between extremely populated to crowded.

If it's that populated then crashing a ship of that size even near a town would cause a massive amount of destruction... I'm in.

GrieveWriter said:
If it's that populated then crashing a ship of that size even near a town would cause a massive amount of destruction... I'm in.
Yeah, it'd really help bring down the population. Thank you! I really don't mind if you crash it into a town, do whatever you want with those. Pesky little towns....getting their footprints all over the Capital city's stuff...

Oh my god I fell asleep in a one horse open sleigh. Hehehe closed my eyes and took a power nap then woke up to jingle bells song

Dearwolfy said:
Oh my god I fell asleep in a one horse open sleigh. Hehehe closed my eyes and took a power nap then woke up to jingle bells song
Welcome back! you were gone for five months \o/

Dearwolfy said:
Yeah! We thought you just got bored with the rp and started ignoring us....i've been crying for like 5 straight months out of complete heartbrokeness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back