[Stars of Sinnoh] OOC Thread

Yup, I do. In a capture post, one must end it with the Pokemon in the ball.

You can edit the post if you like and I can end it properly, or we can just make an exception.

@juuchanisu finnot.

@Infinities Lover In order to capture a Pokemon, you have to end the post with the Gowlithe in the ball. Depending on the actions you took to capture of Growlithe, I, the GM, have to decide whether or not you successfully captured the Poke.

Don't worry about it though.

Okay, I'm not confused anymore. Edit whatever you need to, I forgot that part lol

Like I read everything, but I hadn't read it since then xD

My memory sucks lol

@Infinities Lover will do!

And don't worry about it, it's been like three weeks since we've read the overview to be honest. (But the lot of people here will have to look at it again soon. THE UPDATEDDD OVERVIEW.)

Did you save any documents with the post on it? Cause I don't want to delete the last parts if you are gonna type it all over again...

lol

I type it directly into the box on the page, so I'll go grab the ending real quick now.

Okay, I copied from after she went closer to look at the ball, after he was put inside.

Alright thanks lol

No prob! It's not that big a deal, just a few lines :3

Yayayay~ Kasumi-chan has something to report to her sister! Show that she's not being a bum :P

Well, Kasumi isn't a complete bum now. She's doing what Mina-chan wanted lol

lol

They welcome everyone

Figured in my next post I'd have Kasumi head to the Pokemon center and call Mina. Then Kasumi meets Percivale?

Sorry, @EclipseRising .... The peaceful route is nice to take, but it seriously takes time and commitment for a wild Pokemon to simply go in a pokeball like that.

Everyone a quick note regarding capture.

There are multiple different ways to capture them, as long as they end up in the ball. But the two most common is: 1.) Battle them and catch them when they show a moment of weakness and 2.) Building a trust relationship beforehand, but this takes time or perhaps just a major event that would cause a Pokemon to willingly go in a pokeball. There is also that issue with trade and adoption...

Again, apologizes, Eclipse.

@NyuNeon

Did you realize you put your post in the Character Sign Up thread? xD

lol I hate typing posts on my phone. Mistakes are easily made...

PoseidonSpawn said:
//Extremely sorry for the short post, not completely sure who plays out the professor and all.
You play the Professor and Dawn at your own need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back