[Stars of Sinnoh] OOC Thread

Does anyone have a problem with me closing the doors to new applications? For now I would just like to see where this group goes.... If anyone would like to add more people, then please tell me :D

Everyone who has been reserved has a chance to still join, as well as the people who were previously part of the original thread.

NyuNeon said:
@Plushie You are officially approved! Finnaly, someone to adult with. You know what I like about your character, already.
Adult with? He's not the only 18 year old lol

Hey, Eli is 17 xD he's is almost an adult--- and I'll finish lil Eli soon. My computer was acting up earlier--(and I lost all of his history... so I have to rewrite that--)

@Infinities Lover Forgive me for that, at the time I was working on planning the second chapter. My valid excuse is that I can't copy and paste this time. orz

Oh and @juuchanisu take your time. It's a pity you lost your history, but make sure to not get to frustrated, I've been there. Hope he'll be official soon.

NyuNeon said:
not anymore, you're not. You are now approved. Welcome to the group Dewey. You have a well-thought out character with a balance of positives and negatives.
(o'v'o)

NyuNeon said:
Other than the fact he's perhaps a bookworm, does he intend to become a make up artist he carry makeup cosmetics with him everywhere?
Welp.

Time to add things into Mist.

Sorry I barged you guys with likes, haha. I usually do them in order to ensure that I have read the post. Haha.

Anyone, I would still love some feedback to the new systems.

NyuNeon said:
Sorry I barged you guys with likes, haha. I usually do them in order to ensure that I have read the post.
I barge people with likes daily. : )

NyuNeon said:
Anyone, I would still love some feedback to the new systems.
I think it would go great for the RP if implemented!

Does anyone want to have an encounter with me in two real time days with me in front of the poke center of Sandgem town?

I'm going extremely slow pace mostly because I have many other things going on. One to be noted is the next chapter, as well as developing some new stuff that was not part of the original thread.

I know Pierre is there, but I don't want to make Plushie wait for me two days later... xD but then again, I could still reply within the next few minutes, since my next five post are already prewritten. I just have to prewrite the next posts after that.

And a few updates guys, you now have access to go to jubilife city. :3 please check the main post of the IC thread. And the currency system is a thing now. The thing I want to ask is would you prefer $ or ¥. I can't do poke dollars.

The difference: a pokeball would cost $2 or ¥200.

Kasumi could meet you. My next post or two would be just her and her starter anyway, and I'm busy as well so two days doesn't matter to me.

@Infinities Lover I'll see you then! I might make it tomorrow though....

Getting kind of excited.

@juuchanisu Where would you like to meet? I'm planning to go little root town, but straight after that Percivale will head for Jubilife. How about we meet up randomly on the path side on route 202?

1. Holy crap you guys are on the run here lol xD I'm about to type up my reply and meet up with little Pierre and 2. Route 202 is fine! I'll introduce Alexis to Pierre then a few post later, we'll meet up with you!

@Folkus and we need to find a way to introduce Alexis and Dewey together!

and I need to really finish my character sheet for Eli.

Chapters shall be set up weekly, preferably on Saturdays. There is a reason why it is so horrendously long. Anyone may speak up on the matter, as I would like to hear what you guys what would you like and what would be comfortable for you.

Hm...I need to figure out what to do with Kasumi...

Haha alright! That's where Alexis is with her older brother-- for now, I'll just pass him and bump into Pierre and one request I have is to slow down a bit? ;; My computer is being really really slow rn and I have school n stuff so I'm not on the computer most of the time and I don't want to fall behind--

@Infinities Lover How about this? A personal mission just for you, (or anyone else who wants to idk.) it's just something fun to do? And pass the time for the week. It's not amazing, but you do earn a reward. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, it's cool if you go for the optional actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back