[Stars of Sinnoh] OOC Thread

It was just like wow really. xD

But his profile vanished. I think when I searched for him it said this member does not exist >:3

Joined and banned in the same day....Wonder if there's some kind of record for that...

It's happening to a lot of people. It's been like this for the past two days for me. It was fixed for like maybe an hour for me, but then it stopped working again. Just every once in a while check your watched threads

No prob

It's annoying me.

Though I think if you're active, you do get alerts...it's weird

*rolls into thread*

Infi wanted me to let people kn0w that she isn't able to log into RpN at the moment and may be gone for an indeterminate amount of time.

That is all. uwu

*rolls away*

Yeah it was a weird site glitch with renewing the lease or whatever

Yeah it freaked me out this morning, REAL bad xD

Cause I was on around midnight then went to sleep. Woke up went on laptop, loaded one page then kept getting redirected

I'm sorry for taking a-few-day-long hiatus without informing @NyuNeon you beforehand, and I am especially sorry to @amybri18 for keeping her waiting for so long!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good. I might take a short break though, guys. Got a concussion and I need to lay off electronics. I won't be here as often as I should until Monday.

@Sidewinder Fletcher is approved! She has the Pokemon rival personality, and we need that here. I expect beautiful friendships with Gary Oak and Paul, haha. Alternatively, you could also undergo character development and befriend like legit everyone and then become Champion. o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back